bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

wendyomgwar

Re: Haul Part 2

*swoon blushes... my weakness

Spyski

You may have not gone around to it yet, but how do you like the Too Faced Soleils!?!?! CHOCOLATE MMM! Your picture really shows a good difference between the chocolate and the milk chocolate! :smileyhappy:

I've been eyeballing the NARS Pierre Hardy Rotunde but I think NARS blushes in general are one of my breakout culprits :/ Hope you enjoy!

DoctorsMrs

@Spyski,

I haven't tried them on yet but you were right about the yummy smell. It's going to take me a bit to try everything LOL

Sorry to hear that you don't tolerate the NARS blushes :smileysad:

dolceloure

I love how the light catches the NARS! :smileyhappy: Beautiful haul!

BlushHoarder

you are my hero :smileyhappy:

poshified

Cheekies overload -- LOVE IT! :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

I took some quick pics. Nothing is out of the box yet and nothing is organized. This is my first time posting photos so I don't know if they'll be good. The bubble wrap is just a mass quantity of on sale Sephora polishes.  Later when I have more time I'll try to arrange things better and make a list.

divagirl90

Your haul makes me wanna drool! It's so beautiful! That's an awesome haul!!!!

rikkie

Ahhhhh, I just want to roll around in it all.  <3 Not actually, it would probably be pretty uncomfortable. But oh my goodness lucky you! Lots of new things to play with!

DoctorsMrs

Ya know what Rikkie? Everytime I read one of your posts about the immigration stuff and being away from your hubby so long, I feel so emotional just imagining going through that mess. If it would make you feel better-- I would gladly let you roll around on my haul :smileyhappy:

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Ahahaha, I feel so honored! I hope it would look less terrifying than that photo below, I honestly burst out laughing and that is pretty rare to do to me over the internet, it usually takes some hard core cats doing stupid things videos on youtube to make me laugh that hard.

He could at least look a little less grumpy to be in the picture. :smileytongue: This would be me:

swfupload_4564587622553373554.jpeg

swfupload_7958066686373744173.jpg

kitty.png

swfupload_1039372503740821085.jpg

wingatprsct

LOL....just imagining Rikkie rolling around in makeup is cracking me up!

DoctorsMrs

.....like that movie where Demi Moore rolls around in money :smileyhappy:

I was trying to find a pic but all i could find was this guy...

swfupload_5922329944276968189.jpg

I'm off topic- I know- SORRY

roxystar4

HAHAHAHA this picture made me laugh so hard. the expression on his face is priceless

wingatprsct

HAHAHAHAHA.... Rikkie would definitely look better rolling around in makeup than this guy!

JenBlush

WOWW!!! O.O now thats a haul!!!!  I love YSL lipsticks I love that they glide on so soft and creamy! <3

And are those the new UD lipsticks?? tell me if they're worth it! They look so nice in pictures and swatches, but im not so sure yet! 

DoctorsMrs

@JenBlush-- YES those are the new UD Revolution lipsticks. I'll do a lip product pic- probably tomorrow. You're right about the swatches. It was really hard to pick just three. I'll tell you more once I use one :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

Yess! please do!!

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

Hey @JenBlush,

Yes. I think the UD lipsticks are definitely worth trying out.

Here is a copy/paste of what I wrote on the current page1.

"I've got the UD Revolution on now. It's a comforable consistency. It feels soft but not so soft that it wants to move all around. I often find that super creamy lip products gravitate to the corners of my mouth. Not the case so far with this product. It's been about two hours now and it still looks freshly applied. I have not eaten, drank anything, or done any smooching though. It is super glossy. You would not need a gloss over this. It has zero taste or smell. The color I am wearing is Naked. Shade wise, it looks exactly like the lippie that was included in the UD Glinda palette."

jellybean917

AMAZING haul. I love that Glam Rock set by KVD! Ooh, and I see YSL lippies. Tell me how the NARS Foreplay is too! Oh my gosh, product overload *faints*

DoctorsMrs

I had the Fore play back when it was first released. Basically it's all of the components of the famous O-gasm deconstructed. The orange, the pink, the gold, and then a square of it all back together. I ended up giving mine away to a cousin who was ewwing and awwing it. I thought I wouldn't miss it because I have so many other blushes. I was wrong. I missed it and that's why I got a new one. I missed it a lot. The only downside- the squares on the left are pretty small. it can be tricky if you like big brushes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115