bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

rikkie

Re: Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh no! I would totally have bought like three more if it is being discontinued! This one seemed to only be available in store, there was another one that was similar online that I got a discontinued email about recently, I hope they both aren't gone! I have a deep and abiding hatred of finishing a product I like, any product, because then I have to buy it again. I am sure I will finish all of these in record time and be thrilled to buy full sizes, so that's saying something!

I'm going to try the glamglow RIGHTNOW, I'm so excited! 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Warning: Glamglow's going to gross you out.

But you're going to love it!

I'm working my way through the kit and love every single product in it. I'm almost done with the cleansing water.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ah, it was so gross, but my skin feels so good after! I think I love the black one over the white, because it smells like tea and the exfoliation is heavenly. I will buy both though, I know it!

Spyski

[ Edited ]

IMG_0097.JPG

Sephora

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate 

Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Masque

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine #14 

Promocode: VIBLASH

Drugstore dot com

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner (smells like old lady, but the tightening effect is worth it)

Bye Bye Blemish (dupe for EradiKate)

The flowers on the table are from Monkey Grass if anybody was wondering.

veevali

I literally just recieved the bye bye blemish in the mail today from drugstore dot com! I hope it works well for me too. I was gonna get the eradiKate as well but saw this and its so much cheaper.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Awesome! It's been drying up my white heads pretty well this past week. I put it on after my moisturizer then sleep with the spots. I actually have it on a couple right now! Hehe

Hope it works out for you too :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

veevali - ive been impressed with the It Cosmetics products I have tried. I absolutely love bye bye under eyes

poshified

Another dupe for Eradikate is Mario Badescu's drying lotion :smileyhappy:

Spyski

That is true, and based between those three I went with the cheaper and it's been working out for me :smileyhappy:

dolceloure

[ Edited ]

I love the Thayers bottle! And the roses with the witch hazel sounds like an interesting combo. Might try this when I run out of my current toner!

Spyski

(0) Hearts

They have a cucumber and lavender one as well. I wish I would have opted for the lavender one though. Next time :smileywink:

Meg82

I love the products that come in the VIBLASH promotion kit.  Especially the Doll Eyes.  Yum.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

OH mee too! That's actually my second box because I love the doll lashes so much.

Meg82

I don't know why the phone is so teeny, it's not teeny on my computer.  Or maybe it won't be teeny when I hit post, this is my first time putting a picture in a comment.

Anyway, this is my birthday haul.  From L to R:

-a sample of the OCC lip tar in Queen.  I'm really glad I got a sample rather than buying it because it looks HORRIBLE on me and really loves my teeth and anything else that touches my lips. 

- the Benefit birthday gift.  I love the Watts Up but haven't tried the mascara yet.

-blotting papers

- a nude lip liner.  They didn't have the MUFE Lip Line Perfecter so the woman who was doing my makeover suggested a nude liner instead.  But I think I'm going to return the nude and get the MUFE one online.

- the Naked palate.  I'm a little nervous about this one because I'm not very good with precise eye makeup or creating "looks" w/my eye makeup.  I bought it because I love nude/neutral eye shades when I go big with my lip color and this provides me with several.  We'll see how it goes.

- NARS lip pencil in Cruella.  I wore it yesterday and it looked AWESOME, definitely the item I am most excited about.  Wheeee!

- Fuzz Off facial hair removal cream.  I'm super psyched to try this, if I could find a hair removal cream and thus could could stop shaving my face my life would be amazing.

- Dr. Jart mattifying BB cream.  So far I'm loving it, really helps to control my summer shine, even though today is wicked hot.

-Nars pressed powder in a shade that matches my skin tone.  I think tomorrow I'm going to go in and exchange it for some translucent powder which is more what I wanted.

I got another gift card last night for my birthday, plus i'll have money from all those returns so I may have another haul to post soon.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

i know I'm super late but happy belated birthday :smileyhappy:!

Also tell me how that Fuzz off works for you! I've been so curious to try it out!

Meg82

(0) Hearts

and by phone i meant picture, and the picture is apparently not tiny when you hit post

ChicDabbler

Mini-haul from L'occitane.

image.jpgJasmine&bergamot lotion/perfume. Those 2 are my favorite notes in a perfume, so its nice to find them together. Not typical floral, this will be great to ground my fruitier perfumes.

And a bath sugar fizz. The pine, rosemary and mint scent is heavenly refreshing. Im so addicted but they dont make this scent in anything els. =\

starletta8

I got the final part of my orders- a mini haul from Urban Decay's website.

• A bunch of the UD sale eyeliners (colors not on the Sephora site)
  • One of the sale UD cream blushes
  • Samples from Nordstrom (with a hair purchase)

I have 2 more eyeliners to pick up and then I'll have the full sale collection. :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

@jellybean917- If you haven't ever had the Dior Brow Styler until now your going to lovr it. It's so easy and looks very natural.

jellybean917

I used it this morning and got 3 compliments on my eyebrows! And that's a weird thing to be complimented on lol

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I had it recommended to me in store the other day and was hesitant due to the price and how teeeeny it looked but you can apply it so lightly that even with my light eyebrows it looks like it would work really well. I think I will have to pick one up after all.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115