bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

bananachoox3

Re: Haul Part 2

20130710_201335.jpg

Did a haul today at Sephora. 

There happened to be a stand alone Bare Minerals counter next to Sephora, so I got that kit from there because they were on sale for $49 today instead of 60 something original price. I loved how natural it looked on me and the sales rep was amazing to give me two samples that I didn't even asked for; tinted moisturizer and a cleanser. 

At Sephora:

Josie Maran Hair Serum: Tried a samples and got hooked.

Marc Jacobs Honey: I couldn't resist the cute bottle and the summery scent. Really liked how it smelled throughout the day on me. Not too strong of a scent.

Bare Minerals touch up kit

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation: I brought it based on the raves and reviews from people here on BT especially mxcx.

Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer

Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Tiger's Eye

Samples:

The lady at Sephora kinda went crazy on giving me samples that I didnt asked for. Hey who can say no to free samples? Those included two Koress Wild Rose Brightening Moisturizer, two Koress Oak Primer, and Living's proof cream. 

The two samples I did asked for was Camu Camu Power serum

and Koress Pomegranate Cream-Gel Moisturizer. 

I used 100 points on the YSL Baby Doll Mascara.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I want honey so bad!! I can't just buy it without smelling it though! That would be so irrational! 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Yes definitely test it out first and see how it reacts to you. 

rikkie

Ooh, yay for extra samples! I'm so impatient to smell Honey, the bottle is SO cute that I hope I love the scent just so I can buy the bottle! I'm thinking I will probably try out some Hourglass products soon too, they sound very popular.

bananachoox3

Try it out! Go spritz some on and see how it reacts to your skin! I love how it smelled throughout the day on me. 

Yes Hourglass products are on the pricey end but the quality is amazing I can't wait to try the foundation on tomorrow!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ahhh, Honey was SO GOOD, I love the crispness of the pear in it. 

What did you think of the foundation?

starletta8

Hourglass primer is next on my list to try after I finish my Laura Mercier sample-sized. I've gathered 5 or 6 foil packets, so that should hopefully be enough to give me a good sense.

bananachoox3

I have the Hourglass primer. I think its does it job as for smoothing and creating a nice base for your makeup. To me I like a primer that helps control the oils, this primer doesn't really help with that but I do like it

starletta8

Interesting... I've loved both NARS and Laura Mercier primers, so I think this might be an area where I'm not too picky.  Although, the fact that I've accumulated 5-6 foil packets tells you that I'm really interested in trying it!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I ended up buying the Hourglass veil mineral primer and am loving it so far, it's oil free which my skin loves. I put a tiny bit of the No. 28 primer on my skin but I thought it felt so strange and had to get it off immediately! It was oily and way way way too smooth somehow, I can see that if you had dry skin it might be amazing but the mineral primer was perfect for me! 

poshified

Holy samples! I love it when employees are kind like that :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

[ Edited ]

After a long no-buy, I kind of went a little crazy. All of my orders are now here! Pictured are three online orders, plus one in-store.

swfupload_467691663419162149.jpg

We have (left to right-ish):

• YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 8 Pink In Confidence
  • Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream: amazing!
  • Samples
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara deluxe sample
  • Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion
  • Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum deluxe sample
  • Amore Pacific Future Response 100pt perk
  • Dior Diorshow Brow Styler
  • 2 sale brushes
  • Benefit Eye Bright
  • VIB Spree
  • Bumble & Bumble Surf Kit
  • Buxom eyeliners (4 on sale)
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
  • Sephora by OPI nail polishes (How Cute Is That? and Seriously, it's a Naan-Issue)
  • Sephora Collection nail polish (Catch Me)
  • Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream
  • Caudalie Grape Water
  • Kat Von D Glam Rock Set
  • Drybar Lemon Drop brush

Wow, sounds like a lot more when I list everything out. I couldn't figure out how to make the picture bigger...

poshified

OMG that Diorshow Brow Styler! SO expensive, yet so worth every penny!

crayzeeRN

Mini Birthday haul!

3 of the samples & the Wei To Go Ideal Skin Perfect Finish (a CC Cream) are from beautydotcom. Fell in love with this product from Birchbox :smileyhappy: Just wish the packaging was more practical.

Everything else is from Sephora! Was SO excited to get my hands on the Bite Beauty Library! Will be trying this out tonight :smileyhappy: Other items are the Anastasia Hypercolor Lash Tint in Ultra-Violet, VIB Spree Code and the 2012 Birthday Gift (already had both of the 2013 gift).

bananachoox3

Oh nice haul! Happy Birthday by the way! I'm not sure if I'm late or early LOL. I'm super excited about the B&B surf shampoo and conditioner. I heard it might make your hair a bit drier?? Not sure if I'm sure about that but I would love to try it! Tell us how it went for you!

roxystar4

yay for the Bite Library! I think it is def worth the $$. 

poshified

I'm still on the fence about picking up that Bite beauty library.  You'll have to let us know how it is! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Very delayed response (been out of town, sorry ladies!): LOVE the Bite Beauty Library, definitely worth the money. Undecided yet if it is slightly drying on my lips, but loving it to the point that I am very tempted to purchase a second "back-up" copy every time I see it re-pop in the sale section! May consider buying a few full size. Although I'm currently waiting to go nuts on Urban Decay's new lipsticks when they hit Sephora's website!

@bananachoox3 Thank you for the birthday wishes! Haven't tried the B&B yet, but I'll let you know!

miabt

(0) Hearts

Ohh, great haul!  The Surf Shampoo/Conditioner & the VIB Spree are my favs:smileyhappy:  I also received the WEI CC Cream from Birchbox a few months ago, but I wasn't impressed :smileysad:   Have fun with all your new products!

xo, Mia

drrragon

(0) Hearts

ooh oooh you got the Anastasia purple mascara!  I actually got to try out the pink one in-store last weekend...I just put a bit on the tips of my lashes!  It was fun but also weird looking, haha

crayzeeRN

@miabt Thanks! I'm excited to try the Surf Shampoo too! Funny about the CC Cream, it's the first BB/CC cream I've found that I've fallen in love with (and is a perfect match for my skin). We all like different things though, which makes BT fun!

@drragon- I can't wait to try it out! Would have worn it tonight, but not sure what my boss would say about purple mascara at work... granted, I've seen my coworkers wear crazier things than that!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115