bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

sephoralovex

Re: Haul Part 2

Great haul :smileyhappy: I was wondering if you have tried the Tarte Lip Surgence yet and what do you think about it if you have?

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

I texted it out at sephora, and once i put it on, it felt so good! They are minty. So they feel like if you wouldve gotten some gum and put it on your lips... That kind of feel. and the color i chose has a really nice color pay off and stain! I would defintely recommend!

wendyomgwar

I LOVE the tarte lipsurgence, I have at least 10, I find I like the original formula best but the matte and sparkly ones are good too. They leave a nice stain and have a soft peppermint scent. 

mafan

(0) Hearts

Since you have a bunch, do you have a color that doesn't end up with a stain that's bright pink?  I like the one that I've been using from the Christmas set (Elite, I think), but it goes much pinker as a stain, and that's not always the color I'm looking for.  I'd love something that stayed a bit more coral (or at least not hot pink).

Not that I need more lip colors, of course. :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I don't think they have a coral one available yet, but for me Exposed, Fiery, and Perky don't stain bright pink. 

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

How well does exposed show up on the lips? I'm considering getting this particular color.

wendyomgwar

Its REALLY pigmented! I have naturally pinky lips and exposed doesn't let any of the pink show through, just the peachy nude color of it.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much, I'll have to take a look at it in person at my next stop at Sephora!

poshified

LORAC PRO!! Such a great buy :smileyhappy: Naked what?

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Haha! I dont even have a naked palette! Lol this is my first nude palette!

starletta8

Well, I think I can say that the summer of no-buy is over.

This was yesterday and today.  A couple of needs, a lot of wants.

I also picked up a few cute pieces of jewelry at Nordstrom's, so I threw those in, too. This is from Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta.

haul.jpg

• Philosophy Fresh Peaches with Cream (32oz): OMG I loved this when it was out last year! Love that it's back!
  • Shiseido Benefiance 3pc kit: I'm running low on 2 of the 3, so I bought this and refilled the bottles for less than 50% of the price.
  • GLAMGLOW Supermud: OMG. OMG. OMG. It's both disgusting and incredible.
  • Urban Decay 500pt perk
  • NARS Niagara lipstick: dang BT, you enabled me!
  • samples
  • Claudalie sample kit: I was going to buy the Beauty Elixir and got sucked into the kit instead.
  • St Tropez mitt
  • Too Faced Better than Sex mascara: I was the first one in the store to get it... they hadn't even put it out yet. But since I asked and pulled up the merch locator function on my ipad, it was NBD. Awesome!
latinadiva

(0) Hearts

Woah woah hold the phone lol you mean to tell me that if you show them online that it says the store has blah blah product, they have to sell it to you if they physically have it?? That happens to me constantly!! I just went Friday to my location because it said they had the exact same mascara and as per usual it wasn't out. That has happened to me a few times. It's not the end of the world, but not ideal to go there to find out they don't have it out. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It depends on the store. They just didn't have the product out yet- and I happened across a cast member who was curious about it, too.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I suppose it depends on the store, but my stores are pretty good about going and looking.  I went to the store to get the Jasmine mirror when the locator said it was in stock.  They didn't have it out but went and looked and then asked around.  They said because it said they had it they would sell it to me.  (They didn't have their display yet, but I think it went up a couple of days later.)  And another store was FABULOUS about looking for the Diesel Loverdose rollerball that was in the Sephora Favorites set.  They'd pulled it from their shelves but knew that they had it in back, so they sent someone back to look and they found it for me and I was able to redeem my coupon. 

If your store isn't crazy and the sales people are reasonable, ask them.  I've always had them be good and check for things for me.  (And yes, I've called stores that last something in stock and had them go and physically get it for me and hold it until I can get there.  Most stores are pretty helpful.)

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Oooohh Starletta you must let me know how you like NARS Niagara, it is at the top of my to-buy list!! Love the haul :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I like NARS Niagara, but I don't love it.  I have super pigmented lips, and the color sort of dies out on them.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, ok. I'll definitely try swatching this in store before buying then! Thank you for your honest opinion! :smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

When I say I have super pigmented lips, Clinique Chunkiest Chili Chubby Stick Intense looks good on me because it's only a little darker than my own lips- so I fight lighter lip colors. it's beautiful though.

poshified

(0) Hearts

How have I not smell Fresh Peaches and Cream?!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I love Caudalie! Their serum feels so nice on the skin! One of the associates in Sephora told me that its what Brad and Angelina use. And I've been eyeing down that Fresh Peaches with Cream like nobodies business! Unfortunately I'm on no buy July and I have way too many body products to justify another at the moment *sigh*

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Don't tell me that! Lol

And yea, I didn't know either it didn't make me want to buy everything but its just one of those tidbits that I''m like oh interesting! Haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115