bananachoox3

Haul Part 2

[ Edited ]

I decided to make a part 2 to the previous thread since that thread is now way too long to look through.  Can you believe over 17,000 views, over 500 replies, 77 people, 149 photos, and 861 hearts in one thread? We love hauls.  

I did a haul today, what a surprise. Mostly from Sephora and a bit from Ulta.

Ulta:

20130702_202316.jpg

Stila In Natural Palette for $15! It comes with 6 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Pretty good deal for a good product that retail at $73. Plus I got a mini Stila Stay All Day Mascara with any Stila purchase.

Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush

Real Technique Setting Brush

Nicole by OPI in Selena.

Sephora:

20130702_202225.jpg

Benefit 15 hour primer. Really wanted to try this.

Boscia Blotting Sheets

Illamasqua Hydra Gel. I wanted to try this as well since I heard its a gel moisturizer/primer

Urban Decay Naked Basic

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond

Rosebud Salve Lip Balm, brought this since I couldn't find Dior Creme De Rose.

Samples:

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Korres Wild Rose Cream

I also got to test Marc Jacobs New perfume in Honey. OMG AMAZING. I love the smell of it. Doesn't smell like honey to me. Smells like honeydew to me lol.

starletta8

Re: Haul Part 2

(0) Hearts

@wendyomgwar- I've been hoarding the last few dregs in my Fresh Peaches with Cream like nobody's business, so this made me so happy!

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

I'm a huge Caudalie fan! I just picked up a few items from the brand in my last order (okay, I placed 2 3 orders), which will hopefully arrive soon. :smileyhappy: I didn't know Brad and Angelina use Caudalie though! They look amazing. <3

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

From where did you get that Caudalie kit? I'm not seeing this exact one on Sephora's site, only on Caudalie's. I need it in my life.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I bought it in-store at Sephora.

Now, this is a super duper awesome Sephora that just re-opened within the last 6 weeks or so.  I noticed a couple of "online only" products there, like this: www.sephora.com/super-stars-beauty-essentials-P379411?skuId=1521830

They were smart- it was beside the Beauty Elixir.

starletta8

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I basically bought it just to try the Beauty Elixir (wow) and because it had a lip balm.  I'm legitimately running low on lip balm (amazing!)

ETA: I've never tried this brand before but people seem to like it....?

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I'm sooooo addicted to Caudalie Beauty Elixir! I saw that kit and was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to get it, except I already got an unused elixir, oil and did not like the cleansing water/lip balm when I tried it.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Admittedly, I'm unsure about the oil.

However, if I use the elixir, lip balm, hand creme, and cleansing water (I'm almost out of Laura Mercier samples- ack!), it'll be money well spent.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I loved the AmorePacific spray from the Nordstrom beauty trend show this spring, so I thought the Beauty Elixir would be a budget compromise.

We'll see... I'm actually venturing out of the brands I know and love. For me, that's huge!

wendyomgwar

Oooh I can't wait to try Honey! I'm pretty sure I'm buying it already! I'll have to get out all of my things I just got from Sephora and take a picture so I can share my haul!

lolo01

I received part of my first bday haul today.. :smileyhappy: just waiting on one more shipment!

julyhaul.jpg

poshified

OMG! Such a great haul! Too Faced has the cutest packaging, and I'm a sucker for all things cute :smileyvery-happy:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Yes they do I love the PINK :smileyhappy: Not that I needed another palette but I just had to get the Workdays to Weekend Kit I love it already :smileyhappy: (and the brushes are super soft)

arielaaaaaaaa

Nice Haul! I will be making my Birthday Haul very very soon!!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

How x-citing :smileyhappy:)

crayzeeRN

Very nice!! I'm hoping to make my birthday haul soon as well, although I keep hoping to see new point perks!

lolo01

Thank you! And HBD again!!! :smileywink:

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes i am waiting for some perks as well but i kind of want to save mine! But i do want the New Ren Perk! 

lolo01

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Im always such a sucker and waste all my points fast lol!! I reedemed 2-500pt perks last month and 2-100 pt perks... my beauty bank is poor lol at only 66pts

melissabt

OOhh, can't wait to smell the MJ Honey!

<3 Melissa
clarks18

Oh the Real Techniques setting brush is awesome!  I use it for setting my undereye concealer.  It's the perfect size for that.  I can't wait to do some shopping this weekend.

beautylovingirl

OOOOooo bananachoox3 your gonna love the Dior shimmer powder it's so much more than just a powder I always have a back in my case.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 446 replies
  • 739 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115