kalex

Friends and Family Haul

My first round of the 2010 FF sale is:

Dior Minaudiere Palette

Tom Ford Black Orchid

Josie Maran Argan Oil

I always quickly purchase my absolute "must-haves" so they don't run out, then I go back through my shopping list and figure out what else I want!

What did you get?

officegal

Re: Friends and Family Haul

(0) Hearts

I was pretty restrained and walked away today with:

• Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector
  • Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 (400 ml)
  • Boscia Peppermint Blotting Linens (x3)

But those holiday palettes and gift sets were totally tempting.  I might not be as strong tomorrow!

officegal

(0) Hearts

Aaaaand... oops, I did it again.

My friend also asked me to pick up for her:

• Clarisonic Normal Brush Heads (x2)
  • MUFE Sensitive Eyes Makeup Remover
  • Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion (Blemish Prone/Oily Skin)
  • UD Shadow Primer Potion

I don't think we were too terrible.  I destroyed the coupon scan code after I was done so that I wouldn't go back for thirds!!

alexiis

(0) Hearts

Oh my. Third order.

-- Josie Maran Love Nest

-- Tarte Picture Perfect Duo

-- TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

-- NARS Duo in Cheyenne ($8! How could you not?)

STILL haven't redeemed a skin care challenge reward, & didn't go for any of the 100 point perks or the 500 point perk. Overall, I didn't do to bad but I really didn't plan on making more than one order!

jmoxcey

(0) Hearts

I took the FF sale as an opportunity to get some Christmas shopping done!  I managed to have some self control and not get a ton of things for myself with my birthday also coming right up.

I got:

Men's fragrance deluxe sampler set

Sephora by OPI 18 piece mini set

Urban Decay Little Sins eyeshadow primer set

Philosophy The supernatural mascara x2

Sephora Favorites Little black eyeliner set

Anthony Logistics clean start kit

Smashbox Instant eyes shadow and liner palette

Sephora Vanilla cupcake stocking stuffer

Stila award winning kitten set

kalex

Ok, second haul -

NARS Eyeshadow Duo "Cheyenne"

UD Eye Primer Professional Size

Dior's new Creme Gel Foundation (crossing fingers lightest shade isn't too dark)

Now it's on to Beauty.com for their FF sale to pick up some brands not sold at Sephora!

If you don't hear from me again it's because my husband shot me.

sarithor

(0) Hearts

kalex wrote:

Haha, I had to bargain with my husband to buy some stuff with Friends and Family lol. He really wants to buy a new dirt bike, but I told him if he lets me buy make up every 2 weeks, he can get that dirt bike and I promise I wont complain if he doesn't haha. We will see how it works out.

I bought:

Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush

Fresh Sugar Rush Value Set

Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Palette in Metallic Hues.

I'm also getting my Birthday Gift from Sephora the Beautiful Eye Kit... I'm excited about it.

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

kalex wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

runy

(0) Hearts

kalex wrote:

HAHAH!  Yea, luckily my husband doesn't know how expensive this stuff really is...

runy

(0) Hearts

2nd Order

Bare Minerals High Shine in Electric

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes w. Lash Rejuvinator

Korres Lip Glaze

alexiis

(0) Hearts

I ended up making another order last week, but just a small one! I got Caudalie Toning Lotion, a Bare Escentuals lip gloss for my momma and another Shady Lady palette!

BTW - The end of the Sephora F&F discount marks the beginning of beauty.com's F&F discount! I want to get Tarte's Royal Collection & a Z Palette!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Ok, so I'm adding to my FF haul list:

Ojon Restorative Hair treatment -- a gift for a friend

Bare Escentuals Beauty on the Go Kit

Clairsonic Mia in Pink

Two Clairsonic Replacement heads in delicate

That's it now.

I'm done.

Really.

No, seriously......

.........until the Naked palette comes out!!:smileywink:

melalah

(0) Hearts

adora perfume, another tarte jewelry box, tarte put a ring on it, opi full moon and another I'm With Brad (I wanted Looks Like Rain Dear), harajuku wicked coffret, smashbox wish eyeliner and lipgloss sets, another fresh sugar rush set, fresh lychee set, pacifica ruby guava set, another some beauty to love set, badgal mascara, shiseido set...I feel like I'm forgetting something. probably. :smileyhappy: Wednesday I need to place my online order...I literally had a bin of all my stuff--I filled 2 baskets so they upgraded me to a bin hahah! Lots of sets! I also got a free Benefit Bag (super cute) because my store was having an event and a Bliss moisturizer, BE foundation and mini brush, and diorshow mascara deluxe samples. 

I had a great time getting some holiday shopping done :smileyhappy: and I adore the value of sets! Coupled with the discount, I feel like I really did well! There's still another in store purchase I'll make before time is up too. And before you wonder how I use it all with just one face, the only things for me are the bag, samples, opi full moon and fresh lychee set. :smileyhappy: some of the others I already  had and adore so i bought another as a gift or I bought as a gift because I have the products in it and love them! 

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Hi there.

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to all of you for posting this topic. I've shopped at Sephora on line and in person for years, became a beauty insider last year, and only heard about the Friends and Family HERE! I'm not sure why I didn't see it on FB or get an email, etc. But thanks to you, I was able to get the code and this is the AWESOME stuff I got:

Korres Brightening and Anti Aging Rose Collection

Bare Escentuals Brilliant Gold Beauty Duo

Urban Decay The Black Palette

Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland

Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Blemish Therapy

Tarte Cheek Stain in Tickled

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss- Max-Surfer

This haul put me oer the top for my 500 point perk so I got the Bare Escentuals Mighty Fine collection.

SO excited about getting this I love BE!

I also love, love, love UD. SO if the Naked palette is back in stock before Nov 3rd guess who's shopping again???

mymaserati

(0) Hearts

I put another order in (I'm bad, I know). Throw these in:

* Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer To Go - another gift for my mom, she loves that stuff

* Benefit Brow Zings in Light - after I got my eyebrows waxed on Sunday the Benefit rep put that stuff on me and oh-my-god did I love the defining effect. I drank the Kool Aid.

* Benefit Some Beauty to Love - such a good value! Had to take the opportunity to try Coralista

* Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Stray Dog and Vapor - always meant to pick those up but never got around to it.. might as well save some $$

* Urban Decay Urban Glow Highlighter in Brown Sugar - tried it on in the store and decided I needed a second color. Beautiful effect.

That puts me over $300 but I saved $70 in the process, and it's all stuff I would've bought anyway. Might as well stock up before moving away to grad school and becoming strapped for cash again.

mermadelove - I know what you mean, I only heard about F&F this year - read about it on a beauty blog (only just started reading those too). None of my friends had heard about it but I made sure to let them know :smileywink:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@mymaserati: Good work sharing the love, beauty-- and savings!!!!

I have been doing the same :smileyhappy:

xmychanelscalpel

(0) Hearts

My final damage (hopefully)...

-Clarisonic MIA pink

-Sephora glitter eyeliner in Silver

-MUFE lipstick #50

-Sephora Pop Up Brush (this is for my 3 year old)

-Dior Kiss Strawberry Smoothie

-MUFE Smokey Lash

-Dior Diorshow mascara

-Illamasqua gloss Lily-Rose

-Illamasqua gloss Follow

-Urban Decay 24/7 liner El Dorado

-YSL Rouge Volupte #29

-YSL Rouge Volupte #1

-Stila Lip & Cheek Stain Acai Crush

-Sultra Bombshell

-Dior Brow styler

-Kate Somerville EradiKate

-Dior HydraLife moisturizer

-Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation

-Philosophy Hope in a Jar

-Philosophy Purity to Go

-Urban Decay BOS III

-Betsey Johnson tweezerman tweezers

eeyore1964

(0) Hearts

Second Haul On-Line Order

Clarisonic Pink Mia

Bobbi Brown Pink & Gold lip palette

Too Faced Lip Fourplay Set

Lorac Lip Service Collection

Smashbox Instant Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette

Tocca Giulietta Eau de Parfum

I think that's it for now. MAC also released their Holiday Sets so had to run there too!

mymaserati

(0) Hearts

Word, I think I'm going to put in another order. I'm still itching.. here's my first order:

* Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - 4.2 oz --- got this for my mom, she loves that stuff

* Shiseido Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact Refill SPF 15 in Natural Fair Ivory --- another gift for my mom.. she never buys herself nice things!

* Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder in Honey and Marshmallow --- a little early Christmas shopping for a couple of my friends

* Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size --- that's for me! Love it, so glad it's in a tube now

* Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight --- jury's still out on whether that will be good or not

* Vera Wang Princess 3.4oz Eau de Toilette --- more early Christmas shopping, but I might keep it for myself :smileyhappy:

eeyore1964

(0) Hearts

First Round of FF 2010 in Valley Faire Mall Sephora in San Jose, CA:

Laura Mercier Volume 1 Flawless Lips Kit

Lorac The Dye for Lip Gloss Collecton

Buxom City Slickers Big & Healthy Lip Stick & Lip Polish Collection

Illamasqua 4-Color Liquid Metal Palette

Make Up Forever Super Lip Gloss in #21

Dior Kiss Lip Gloss in Mango Soda

Dior Kiss Lip Gloss in Iced Latte

Two Faced Champaign Essence Lipstick in Centerfold

NARS Pure Sheer SPF 15 Lip Treatment

Kat VonD Painted Love Lip Gloss in Lolita

Korres Long Wear Anti Age Lip Kit

Now I have to go on-line for my Mia since the store was out! Maybr I'll find more stuff. I've saved for a while for this event and since I had all intentions of spending it for FF, I am going to! :smileyhappy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

Eeyore -

How did u get the FF discount in-store?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • melalah