February Food Haul From MYchoi to Me! :)

[ Edited ]

The lovely MYchoi was fabulous enough to offer to ship me some delicious treats from California to Pennsylvania. She knows I LOVE Asian food but have no Asian markets near my homestead. Here are some of the wonderful things she included:

SAM_1126.JPG^Large flat rate box JAM-PACKED with goodies!

SAM_1127.JPG^Seaweed.

SAM_1129.JPG^Melon flavored gummies (one of my favorites!) and melon flavored hard candies.

SAM_1131.JPG^Green tea, panda, and strawberry pocky. I busted into the green tea pocky IMMEDIATELY!

SAM_1132.JPG^Various crackers/biscuits/pies.

SAM_1133.JPG

^Bae, various mochi, and green tea swiss rolls (another fave).

SAM_1134.JPG^Strawberry Calpico, aloe drink, and melon yogurt drink.

Do any of you have any favorite Asian foods, or foods from your culture or other cultures that you love?

Re: February Food Haul From MYchoi to Me! :)

Besides the fact I love Pocky I want that panda Pocky just because it is adorable.

Waaait, mychoi, you didn't send her Milkis! 

upload_4063018221740859947.jpg

Evno they were carbonated so I didn't want them shaking and exploding everywhere Smiley Sad

Hehe, that would be a bit too mischievous, eh? Smiley Tongue

Great, now I'm craving all of this stuff and might need to do an asian snack haul this weekend!

Omg you two are the cutest!

When I discovered the green tea Pocky I went nuts! I've sent some to Beautytester before too, they are soooo yummy! I'm a fan of Hi Chews (along with a bunch of other girls here and the Mods).

Other Asian snacks are Shrimp Chips and dried squid shreds.

[ Edited ]

@lylysa omg i go through bags of that squid. Sounds gross and I know they smell pretty bad but ITS DELICIOUS.

Everytime I have a craving for pocky I give an immense thanks that I live in a highly asian-based neighborhood full of these goodies LOL.  I love those hello panda cookies and random chocolate lollipops with those little faces on them. Smiley Happy 

upload_9012617652515141069.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

When I read it..it took me awhile to "translate" the english words written in korean..."hwa-ee--tuh eng-jjel que-ti"....White Angel Cutie?

Awwww, so kawaii! Smiley Happy

Mmmm Hi Chews are soooo dangerously good!

Hi chews and shrimp chips Heart Heart

You're box is both making me drool and hungry all at the same time! Looks delicious!

Yum, aloe juice! Asian snack foods are so yummy. I love that whole gummy line, I think my favorite is the grape one.

omg the green tea pocky... WHY ISN'T MY MAIL HERE YET? I MUST KNOW WHAT I HAS! 

Beethousand and I ripped into ours as soon as we could! haha.

i got green tea pocky too! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy YAY! also, i have had something like those choco biscuits you got before and they were pretty good! it's been since before bug was born though, so a LONNGGGG time. i may have to request those for next time!

Everything's safe and sound.. In your belly! Smiley Happy

My hubby fell asleep early last night and you know I stay up until like 6 or 7am, well he got up slightly early this morning and caught me sneaking food from the box without him. He was not a happy camper! But I said, "my friend, my box, my food!" haha.

Oh my God, mychoi! Send me food, too! XD  It's really strange, though, because I do eat exactly all of those things.... O.O  (Are we Asians all the same in that aspect?)

The culture of candy and junk food is universal, I think Smiley Happy  Also I think most of the Asian groceries that I've been to usually carry more or less the same array of snacks.

Conversation Stats
Photos52
  • SAM_1126.JPG
  • SAM_1127.JPG
  • SAM_1129.JPG
  • SAM_1131.JPG
  • SAM_1132.JPG
  • SAM_1134.JPG
  • 20140227_160013.jpg
  • upload_4305755454771537695.jpg
  • upload_4063018221740859947.jpg
  • SAM_1133.JPG