Fabulous February Hauls!

Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages :smileywink: Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! :smileyhappy:

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

Sending some e-hugs your way Jandi, hope things get better soon!

i have to admit, I bought the same lipstick in Poppy for the exact same reason you did (packaging!) :smileytongue:

I'm digging the formulation today. I may have to go check out poppy!  

(0) Hearts

I was JUST gonna ask about the formulation! Good to hear you like it!

(0) Hearts

The color is pretty. It just tempts me! :X

haul.png

So, here is my big haul, with the products:

Haul Includes:
Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme
Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base
Guerlain Shine Automatique Hydrating Lip
Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin in 01 Beige Pale
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Guerlain Meteorites Powder in 2 Clair
Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Black Orchid
BI 500 Point - Balenciaga Set (Which I had to open right away just to see the scarf)
BI 100 Pt - Shiseido IBUKI Refining Moisturizer
Samples: YSL Rouge Pur Couture
Dior One Essential
Buxom Full on Lip Cream

(0) Hearts

Gotta love Guerlain :smileyhappy: And I love LM stickgloss, I have one in Rosewater :smileyhappy:

So excited to actually have a haul to share- its been over 2 months since I've really done any shopping in stores, and this is my first Sephora purchase of the year (I know, shocking- don't pass out guys!)

Went to a LOT of stores haha

Sephora:

NARS Duo in Sugarland

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette- how have I lived for so long without this??

Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner- HG for me! Will be repurchasing for a LONG time!

Lots of samples- yay for recognizing Rouge in stores!

TJ Maxx:

Philosophy Violet Blossom EDT $20

OH Truth Creme- found this for $20!!

OH Truth is in the Eyes- $13!!

The New Black Lacquer Sets- $5 each! Really cool glitter combos and shiny flecks in these

Yankee Candle in Lilac x2

Bath & Body Works:

Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candles x2- zomg could eat this

Honeysuckle Bouquet Candle

Soaps- Aqua Blossom, Garden Strawberries, Dancing Waters

also some other random stuff- Coach Signature Rollerball and 2 pairs of shorts from Nordstrom Rack, Claire's barrette!

Really frustrated by not being able to find the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly. It's sold out everywhere!!

I have noticed!! I've really been wanting to try it myself, and Chantilly is MIA! Bummer :smileysad: Congrats on a gorgeous and laaarge haul :smileyhappy:

One of the other girls posted last night about Chantilly being back in stock at Nordstrom! Ruuunnnn! Haha :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! Thankfully, a Sephora near me has it in stock :smileyhappy: I just prefer ordering online cause I'm lazy and I like free samples :smileytongue:

Ohh! Is that garden strawberries hand soap? I want it just because it's pretty but if it really smells like a garden of strawberries I'm sold @u @ Awesome haul!!

(0) Hearts

It is, and it smells incredible, you must try it! :smileyhappy:

great haul CrayzeeRN :smileyhappy: 

I was actually just at  BBW too! I ended getting some of their new hand soaps. I got the same strawberry one as you did too.

Can't resist $2, especially when you have a gift card and don't have to pay for any of it :smileywink: I also had a coupon for a free soap w/ no purchase needed!

(coupon addict)

I feel like I was pretty good this month (but I'm scared for the Nordstrom trend show - next month AND Sephora chic week). 

Silly me, last saturday my husband and I were talking about how much my cut & highlights cost (I got my hair done on sat) and he was like, we should put money in a 'truck fund' for me. Whenever you make a makeup purchase, you have to put the same amount into my truck fund account!! So I'm being held accountable!  After my nail polish disaster last night (all over my muji drawers, floor, walls, and a few of my makeup brushes are ruined), he griped a little but then realized it was an opportunity to help his fund…. "what about buying some of those expensive brushes you told me about to replace the ones that were ruined" (then he smirked and we both laughed because we knew it was about the truck fund, not my brushes!)

Ok, here's my most recent sephora haul.

photo-209.JPG

Nars Kauai Duo

Sephora liquide eyeliner (glittery Khaki)

Nars rouge promo (orgasm illuminator)

samples

(0) Hearts

Kauai! Wahoo :smileyhappy: My review for that should be up soon. What a funny story, too :smileyvery-happy:

Oh No!! How did that happen (the nail polish thing)? I would be super upset if that happened to me. Even though it would mean I can go shopping, I'd still be upset, I love my make up )) 

What are those Nars items? :smileyhappy: 

[ Edited ]

s1577568-main-hero.jpg

s1307552-main-hero.jpg

s1296268-main-hero.jpg

Here's a picture of part of the nail polish damage right after it happened. My 3 year old son, threw a ball in the "no throwing ball room". Essie green everywhere and you can see a shard of my seche vite.  There were glass pieces everywhere

photo-208.JPG

Awwwww.... poor polish!  

Eeeekk! Sorry about the Essie accident, that looks like a really pretty shade too.

I swatched the Kauai duo in stores today!! Amazing pigment and beautiful colors! Leaned a little too cool toned for me, so I ended up going with Sugarland instead :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments