Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages Smiley Wink Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! Smiley Happy

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

Lovely, fresh, springy haul! Let's hope the weather follows suit Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

On the way home from work, I wandered by a Chanel counter - I don't know how it happened, it was just there all of a sudden (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) - and picked up not one, but two lipsticks from the spring collection - La Diva and Fougueuse. Let's see if I can leave it at that until March......

danimazz, would you mind swatching for us? I am so intrigued!!

P.S.--your alibi is a SOLID one as far as I'm concerned! Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Of course not! Here you go!

photo 1.JPGLa Diva on the left and Fougueuse (fun fact: looked it up, it means passionate) on the right.

(They look more vibrant in person - can't get a good picture with my iPhone.  I broke my camera on New Year's Eve when it literally froze itself. I mean froze as in cold, not as in technical problem. #canadianproblems)

Bonus points for adorable tiny Chanel bag:

photo 2.JPG

PS: I'm glad you understand.  I presume it has happened to you too! Smiley Wink

Dani--

WOW! Those are the brightest I have seen from Chanel. Neon, almost! So very cool to see them stepping outside of the dusty rose comfort zone! Smiley Very Happy

Of course you get bonus points Smiley Happy Thank you so much for the swatches!

[ Edited ]

La Diva is definitely pretty neon for sure! Glad you like the swatches Smiley Happy

Saturday I went to the mall with a plan in mind...I was going to try Guerlain products. It's all youtubes fault. I was watching a video where she had the foundation and it looked so nice that I decided I needed to try that. I went to the Nordstroms counter and sadly I didn't get someone that was overly helpful but oh well it happens...actually I had that all day for some reason, you know when you feel invisible. That was my day. I had to go to several places to get all on my wish list but I came home with the foundation, meteroites, primer and illuminating light wand. So far pretty happy with all of the products but with the illuminating light (can't really see a big difference). I think February will be a very dangerous month for my wallet if this is any indication LOL

KMel, OMG. Stop right there. Any of the BTers who know me even a little bit know that I love Guerlain! I have never met a Guerlain product I didn't like. Which foundation did you choose? I am assuming Lingerie de Peau, because that's the most popular one. I use Parure de Lumière, but I may switch when my bottle runs out. We shall see! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

What do you like about the Parure de Lumiere foundation? I will have to keep that on my radar. I will definitely be  trying more products from Guerlain.

(0) Hearts

Yes that's the foundation I got. I love it.  :-) 

BLINC Lash & Brow Discovery Duo

BITE BEAUTY Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo in Neutral
CLINIQUE High Impact Curling Mascara

WEN Sweet Almond Mint Conditioner

DIOR Diorskin Nude BB Creme in Medium

Oh crap Smiley Sad it's only been 4 days.

Also I just noticed half of my purchase is missing from my "purchases" section? It's weird cause 1 item I bought at the same time is there, but not the Bite Beauty Lipstick duo??

Sweet Almond Mint? Sign me UP! Sounds yummy!! Smiley Happy

I do hope your order works out! Please keep us posted.

It smells so minty fresh!

I called sephora and they were able to add my points from before Smiley Happy

Yay! Finally, a success story! Haha.

yay for bite duos! Smiley Very Happy

yes, we can all thank you for that lol there are lots in this thread!

What is is drybar code you ladies keep referring to?

(0) Hearts

What do you think of it? Does it help with the dreaded frizzies?

Thanks!!!

(0) Hearts

Also, it's unlimited usage as far as I can tell, I've basically got a full size for free!  Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments