Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages Smiley Wink Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! Smiley Happy

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

I'm afraid it's going to be to light on me, but with the right lip liner I think I'll be ok.

You'll have to show us pictures on, I think it'll be pretty on. Smiley Happy It seems like it would pop against your skin tone.

Hey there! I'm a little new to BT (longtime browser, though) but I've still got a haul for February already. Took a trip out to the biggest mall in the area and walked out with Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil; F.A.B. Facial Cleanser, Ultra Repair Cream, and Facial Radiance Pads; Urban Decay Naked2 Palette; Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (plus a sample for Hourglass Immaculate Foundation which I LOVE with first use! My fair-neutral skin is so hard to match, and this one does it perfectly!); Mac Pro Longwear Concealer; aaaaand the Mac 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush. Now I'm telling myself to abstain from buying anything else until chic week unless I run out of foundation between then and now. It'll be a rough time.

(0) Hearts

Oooh, awesome haul!!

Welcome to BT, by the way. Smiley Happy Good luck abstaining--I'm not a good enforcer, go ask beautytester. I'm a good enabler, though! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I didn't want to waste my Ulta coupon yesterday so I placed a small order:

Smashbox Studio Skin foundation in 1.1

UD Revolution lipstick in Rush

This will be my first UD lipstick so I'm excited to try it! I plan on making a Sephora order as soon as the Ebates goes back up!

Thanks lilahtov for starting this thread Smiley Happy I like seeing what other beauties purchased, it's always inspiring Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

No problem, happygen! I love seeing everyone's hauls, and I know I'm not alone! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Here's my MAC mini-haul from today. I am way too excited about this--THANK YOU @ladymeag for enabling me, big time!! This red is truly a standout in my collection.

It is now my turn to enable you--BUY.THE.GLOSS. Paired with the lipstick, it's like patent leather for your lips. Really!! I got compliments in-store when I was trying it on before I had even decided to purchase it! Smiley Very Happy Definitely a must-try, and a wonderful reintroduction to the gloss world.

Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 3.52.41 AM.png

With flash...

Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 3.59.45 AM.png

...and without

Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 3.59.45 AM.png

Sooo excited to play with these!! Plus, who could resist the packaging? 

PSA: Temptalia's gloss swatch is pretty accurate for this one, but the lipstick is MUCH richer/cooler in person, and deeper, too. Lipglossgossip has the most accurate swatche I've found so far.

(0) Hearts

This frosty red is so gorgeous! BUT BUT... do I really need another red added to my collection? It's so tempting!

I hope you enjoy it!!!

I see you bought a dreaded GLOSS! Man Wink

Oooh such pretty packaging. 

Yeah, the frosty red is definitely a winner Smiley Happy

There's no place like home,  there's no place like home......

Wish I had thought to take a pic! I've picked up milani illuminating face powder, a couple elf gloss sticks, a wet n wild palette (what's the name, it's the big one with six shadows and one is a green side), a wet n wild lip stain,  and I got the Too Faced brow kit and matte eye palette. I'm still on the hunt for the milani lipstick that lilahtov posted :-) that will be the end of my shopping for awhile  as I have found I have so much and don't use enough of it. 

I THINK you mean the Comfort Zone palette? That's the most popular "big" palette.

GL hunting for the Milani lippie(s)!! If you like, I can buy/ship them to you if you can't find 'em!

That's the one! I have a couple more stores to look at so hopefully I can find it. I'll let you know :-) 

not too sure about the comfort zone palette.... It has a ton of fallout but the colors weren't as great as I was hoping. I only paid about $4 for it though,  so not a huge loss. I'll try the green side tomorrow. It may have been a bit too frosty for me

(0) Hearts

Athena, tbh, I purchased it for the blue-green shade with reddish flecks and nothing else Smiley Very Happy I agree that most of the shades are a touch frosty.

Love the matte palette

I can't wait to use it!  It looks great and the colors are gorgeous. I got it for $30!

[ Edited ]

My end of January/ beginning of February! I want a little palette crazy! Smiley Happy

Finally go my hands on:

-Lorac Pro

-Esperanza

-Too Faced Candlelight & Chocolate Soleil bronzer

-MAC snob

-Beauty Blender

-Nars Deep Throat

& Thanks to trades!

-Lorac Unzipped

-UD Naked 2 & Theodora

-Tarte eyeliner

-Naked lipgloss

-Nars primer

-UD eyeliners (not pictured)

IMG_20140201_191641~2.jpg

Ahh so excited! Also placed orders for the new LE mac lipsticks today thanks to some awesome gift cards from christmas! Smiley Happy

Amazing haul, teresaanne!! I am jealous. How's the pigmentation on the Esperanza palette? I've had my eye on it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments