Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages :smileywink: Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! :smileyhappy:

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

I actually really love the Esperanza palette. The pigmentation is fantastic on them. Pastels are so hard to find because they usually don't apply true to pan color in my experience- seem more muted, but these are absolutely wonderful! I bought a second palette for backup! :smileyhappy: 

[ Edited ]

Wow! Thank you for the info, I was also wondering about the pigmentation, so I am glad to here you like it :smileyhappy: I might give it a try pretty soon too :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:  Thanks again! :smileyhappy:

REALLY! That good, huh? Consider me enabled! I may just have to have it next time I place an online order :smileyhappy:

Ulta 20% off haul!

tarte skinny smolder eyes in emerald

tarte smolder eyes in golden beige

UD scorch

UD revolution in fiend

i spent two hours swatching in store AND my friends who don't really wear makeup bought some stuff too!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Fiend! Such a great haul!

Enjoy!! I haven't purchased any UD lipsticks but Fiend and Catfight were the most tempting. Lovely color!

both fiend and catfight are definitely amazing! i always have catfight on me. i have a backup of both of them since i'm a total klutz and i always lose them >.<

Fiend looks gorgeous!

Hehe thanks I love it!

I found my HG handbag today, which is not a makeup haul, but definitely put me in a good enough mood to make a makeup order! I got Anastasia tweezers and UD revolution lipstick in Naked. I'm on a lip kick lately.

(0) Hearts

sundaespal, PLEASE tell me if the tweezers are worth the money! I really need a pair, and I'm trying to justify the $28 purchase.

Also, ooooh which handbag!?

(0) Hearts

I will definitely let you know about the tweezers. I get them today!

The bag was a long discontinued, very expensive Coach bag. By pure chance I found it at an outlet on clearance!

[ Edited ]

Went to sephora and had a blast!! They actually gave samples!!!!!! 

IMG_20140201_3.png

top was full priced, bottom was sale stuff. 

Ptr cc cream 

Tf primer potion 

Oil blotting sheets

Full sized buxom gloss. Got a free one with purchase 

Ole henrikson Cleanser. And wipe set 

Ciate polish illamasqua polish and Lorac glosses. 

OMG I will swatch the lorac  glosses tomorrow they are amazing. Why have I never seen these before? 

IMG_20140201_3.png

I remember trying a LORAC glass a few years ago (when I was still 100% closed off to the idea of glosses) but I remember it was a gorgeous color! Excited for the swatches :smileyhappy:

those Lorac glosses look gorgeous!

So far (only one day in and already shopping like a fiend! Yay!)

Directly from Atelier Cologne becuase I had a $20 credit: Discovery Set of 6 purse sprays

Directly from Jo Malone because Sephora doesn't carry the line... yet: Lime Basil and Mandarin Hand Soap and Body Lotion (getting ready for the spring!)

Directly from Juliette's Got a Gun because I have been reading so much about this niche brand: Explorer set of vials 

Sigh, and this isn't even taking into consideration all I want to get during the 3X points fragrance promo! My list grows every day of things I want to get!

I've heard a few things about Juliette's Got a Gun, too!

I have NO idea what I'm going to get for the 3x promo for myself (if anything)...I do know I'm getting the Tory Burch for my mom, though!

Love Jo Malone...I haven't yet taken your advice and ordered from them directly yet.  I went to Neiman's and the nice lady gave me some deluxe samples...to be included in some TSBs so that I enable more Jo Maloners(?)

I wish I had a NM closer by my home. If I have to get on one of the highways or expressways to get to you, you ain't gettin' gotten to :smileywink: Lazy FL driver!

[ Edited ]

I love Jo Malone and wish Sephora would carry that line, but I usually get my fix at Nordstrom. I don't think I've smelled Lime Basil & Mandarin, I will have to make a mental note to do so the next time I'm in the store. 

I did make a small list of the fragrances I want to purchase during the 3x points so I will have another haul coming in a couple of weeks

(0) Hearts

Oooh, PM me the list! I am so curious about your picks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments