Fabulous February Hauls!

Hello lovely ladies!

I figured I'd get an early start on the hauls thread for February, as it seems that many of us just can't get enough of the Spring collections! Plus, I know that everyone here loves getting packages Smiley Wink Oh, and who could forget that Valentine's Day is coming up...and Mother's Day!

Please feel free to share to share your hauls. A haul is a haul no matter how small! Smiley Happy

Re: Fabulous February Hauls!

Thank you! Haha very true Smiley Wink

Who can resist 20% off? Not me! I also received a $15 gift card for no reason, so that sealed the deal! I bought some Love + Toast, Lipstick Queen, and Tea Hut Shea Butter Sugar Scrubs all because Sephoradoes doesn't carry these brands.

(0) Hearts

Love me some Lipstick Queen! Smiley Happy

Still deciding if I *need* anything at Ulta since today is the last day to use my 20% off coupon. I keep talking myself into and out of the original Naked palette. I have 2 and 3 so maybe no, but then again, I have 2 and 3 so maybe yes?? Hahaha. First world problem, I know!

Plus I'm going to Nordstrom today so maybe I will spend some of the money I got for Lunar New Year. I'll definitely post pictures if I get anything. 

Haha! I would be in the same boat...having the other two is a perfect reason to get it...or not! Smiley Very Happy 

And yes, definitely post pics. We love pics Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I went ahead and placed the order, also got a few other stuff for future TSBs. Couldn't help myself but I figured I can always return or trade it if I end up not loving it. Plus, I have 10% cash back from my credit card, so it wasn't that bad.

Capture.PNG

(0) Hearts

I hope you like it, Liz!! <3 Let us know!

I keep thinking about this coupon since it expires today.  I've bought a lot of makeup lately and honestly do not need a single thing.  And of course, Ulta doesn't carry the skincare lines that I'm really interested in.  I hate to waste a coupon, but I just don't think I want anything from Ulta right now.  Smiley Sad

I've been thinking of getting the original Naked palette with that coupon too lol! I just don't know if it's worth it since I just got the Chocolate Palette Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

I don't have pictures yet because the box hasn't arrived yet, but a friend gifted me with the first few months of a Julep Maven subscription as a very belated holiday gift. I'm excited, I picked up a couple Julep polishes from the last TSB I was in and so far the first one I tried has lasted three days on me and is still going strong - basically a world record for nail polish longevity for me since most of the time my manicures chip after a day. I got matched to the It Girl box (the one with all nail polish) and the intro polishes look like ones I would wear, so I'm pretty stoked. I wish we'd gotten together a couple weeks earlier so that I could have gotten both the intro box and the most recent regular box, but I'm not complaining. Smiley Happy

That's such an awesome gift! I hope you like the polishes!

(0) Hearts

I hope so too! The brush on them was a little annoying to use (not a fan of the length) but I can work with that.

I had a itty-bitty, mini haul at midnight.

Feb haul.JPG

I had to buy both effing brow kits because Ulta's site is an idiot and had the wrong picture with the color names so I wasn't sure which one they'd send me... so I bought both. UGH!

Oh, and that dipbrow is for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

OOOH! Brows on brows on brows!!

Killahbabe, you've got me so excited. Thank you, thank you! <3

Well you and Kiki are always posting your gorgeous brows all over the interwebs.... I gotta step my brow game up! Smiley Wink

And I'm more than happy to get you a little present... it WAS just your birthday after all. Smiley Very Happy

We use the same dynamic background on Gmail - it was tripping me up for a minute there! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments