lew132

FYI: SiJCP's VIBparty bag is different!

[ Edited ]

I stopped in today for the KVD lippy event, and got another sample bag while I was in. The SA said theirs were different, so I wouldn't get more of the same samples.  It's still great mix of things. 

As well as the KVD lip mini in lovecraft from the event I got 

benefit 1.2g stay flawless primer

BM marvelous moxie lippy mini in Speak Your Mind

.5 oz Sephora instant moisturizer

FAB 1 oz face cleanser

Formula X mini in Harmonics 

Algenist .27 oz multi perfecting skin corrector concentrate

Buxom mascara mini

philosophy love swept 

not too shabby!

comeoneileen88

Re: FYI: SiJCP's VIBparty bag is different!

(0) Hearts

I went to my SiJCP today because I'd forgotten to pick up replacement Clarisonic brush heads when I went to my stand-alone Sephora store over the weekend for the 4x points.  I was so excited when I asked the SA if they had any of the VIB Party Bags left, and they still had some in the drawer behind the register. I really love the samples! Especially the nail polish and FAB facial cleanser.  The SA was super nice and even threw in an extra moisturizer foil sample.  This was my first time shopping in a SiJCP, and I was so impressed that I might start going there more!

jcmb

(0) Hearts

I didn't make it to the event but decided to stop in today to see if anything was available. The SiJCP SA said she did not know anything about a sample bag being given out during this points event (she did offer to make up a bag for me, I declined). So I thought, alright, off to the freestanding Sephora I go (in the same mall). There an SA said if I am VIB Rouge I'll get the bag with a $35 purchase. I didn't get the tote and didn't see anyone else with it or behind the counter and I didn't ask. They were quite busy but very attentive and friendly which is usually not the case there (generally I find the SiJCP folks to be approachable and accommodating). It's so odd that all these Sephora stores can be so very different in their policies, GWPs, etc. And the fact that we get emails and website announcements about things and some stores seem clueless.

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Good to know, those SiJCP samples appeal more to me than the regular Sephora ones. (The only product I'm interested in trying from the regular Sephora sample bag is the Blinc mascara.)

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

I went to my SJCP after reading this post. And they had the mini lipstick too with purchase of any Kat Von D makeup. So thanks for posting about it :smileyhappy: I was even late for the event but they still let me have it. But I had to ask for both the mini lipstick and the VIBPARTY bag. Which I find kinda annoying. They should just hand over that bag if you spend the required amount instead of having to ask for it. I bet a lot of people don't think to ask and then don't get it. Afterwards I went to my free standing Sephora and again they were stingy. Nope they don't have any promo's like online what so ever she claimed. Then I spotted the red rouge tote behind her and asked if I could get one after showing my rouge card. Then she acted all surprised and friendly and let me have it. And somehow her coworker magically found a mini living proof style extender. And this is why I do most of my shopping online.

unblownkisses

My SiJCP claimed the KVD lip mini in lovecraft was a KVD GWP, and there was no event even though they had the signs up. Ew. But the lightning liners were pretty and I bought hex anyways.

My VIBParty bag consisted of:

Benefit 1.2g stay flawless primer

BM Multi Wrinkle Repair

.5 oz Sephora instant moisturizer

FAB 1 oz face cleanser

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment .25 oz

MUFE HD Powder .035 oz

Buxom mascara mini

philosophy loveswept 

...then the SA tried to tell me the "normal" clarisonic brush head was the deep pore one so I should just buy it, and proceeded to push samples on me. Which would normally be great, but 1. the testers at this SiJCP are disgusting, and 2. they were out of the containers for samples, so they were pouring everything into the bags themselves... So if anyone wants a bag full of Purity cleanser (which, 3. I told her I was allergic to...), please, send me a SASE.

This was an adventure...

ilovetopurplefy

For the KVD event my SiJCP were giving away a full size product to each person who made a purchase. But since they had a ton left and it was the end of the event, the SA slipped another full size product in my bag.  I got a free Ink liner in Trooper and a Studded Kiss lippy in Motorhead which was one of the Studded Kiss lipsticks on my list! :smileyvery-happy:

sp2001

(0) Hearts

ummm are you in cali? cuz i need to start going to your sephora...

ilovetopurplefy

Nope girl! New York!!!! Right by the Canadian border :smileyhappy:

michelleshops

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! 

lew132

Shut the front door!   That's fantastic!

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

The Ink Liner and and Motorhead= $39 value for absolutely free! :smileyvery-happy: I purchased The Everlasting love liquid lipsticks in Lolita and L.U.V. So I only paid $42 (with tax) and they still gave me triple points with the Motorhead lipstick value!

SirensSong

(0) Hearts

soo jelly

knuevekm

(0) Hearts

That is awesome! 

miadea

(0) Hearts

Is the KVD mini available with purchase online???  I can't make it to a store today and wasn't aware of the event. 😞

hadtotryit

(0) Hearts

Didn't even realize that there is an event today. I'm spending all my time on the KVD thread on the sale items since all I do is stalk availability. :smileyhappy: Thanks!!! And this is in the US?

SirensSong

Lol this appears to be an event currently going on today in the USA, although I am unsure if Canada is participating as well. Click on the link below, type in your zip code and then click on "view all events and classes" for the Sephora store and/or SiJCP of your choosing. It will tell you what events are coming up (for example today was Kat Von D at SiJCPs).

http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events

hadtotryit

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I completely forgot about the search ability for events. :smileyhappy:

knuevekm

I went to this too and got the same samples. :smileyhappy: I talked to a SA earlier this week and was under the impression it was going to be a mini of one of KVD's new studded lipsticks, but it was a mini painted love lipstick (lovecraft). Not disappointed though it is super cute! 

DSCN0549.JPG

michelleshops

(0) Hearts

So twee! 

Tirah

awww! It's so cute!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • michelleshops
    • Mystiques
    • unblownkisses
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • ChicDabbler