Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

What a fun haul!  Hope you had fun at the event!  @Guessgal

I did! Thank you @Tamara76! I'm usually pleasantly surprised by the outcome of these rouge events. I thought I'd be in and out to get the GWP but my guest and I shopped for quite a while and enjoyed it! ๐Ÿ˜„

I love the 500-point Too Faced reward! I want to cherish the mini palette forever because it's so cute (although I'm using it as a back up for the Salted Caramel shade). ๐Ÿ˜„

I'm super jealous of that red bag too. I hope they allow a similar perk in the U.S.! 

February round up, minus a couple very small purchases from earlier this month.

febhaul1.jpg

blue mercury:

purchased florapy mask. bobbi brow and bliss DS GWPs.

febhaul2.jpg

Birchbox:

Purchased caudalie 2016 favorites set (bag not pictured) and pinrose rollerball trio. Too cool for school balm GWP and also sampler duo not pictured (dr. lipp balm and costal quad).

febhaul3.jpg

Space NK:
Purchased diptyque candles. Bag GWP.

febhaul4.jpg

Sephora monopoly. 

Ahava hand cream sets (x2) at burlington on clearance $3.99/each.

Fa-la-la-llama pj pants. I dont even wear PJ pants (I do now LOL). When I saw them they said "you need these to BT in" and I was sold.

ahhh your bobbi brown minis! โค๏ธ

Oh the diptyque candles are the next thing I am going to try! Hopefully in March๐Ÿ˜ What a great haul! 

Thanks @imlostagain! They are a splurge but the scents are unique and lovely. Trying them out has been fun! 

I am excited to try them! I want to try and get some with a GWP!  The Space NK GWP looks wonderful! @CC3616

Yeah the GWP was a purchase influencer.. Okay.. It got me ๐Ÿ™‚ The bag is wonderful, can't wait to get to all the goodies in it.

@imlostagain

@CC3616. What an awesome haul!  Those llama pajama pants are amazing and I'm so excited for you that you got your Sephora Monopoly! โค๏ธ   Your Space NK Diptyque haul is also very drool-worthy! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks @Tamara76!! The llama pants, I knew when I saw them I had to have them โค๏ธ Can't wait to play, I have a sleepover planned with my bestie (yeah, we're almost 30 and do this LOL) in a couple weeks and she's excited to play too!

Sounds fun!  I'm a little older, but my bestie and I have been trying to plan a sleepover/spa night (but at a hotel so we can get away!) for a couple months, but things with all our kids/work/health keep getting in the way - enjoy it while you can! ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you can make it work soon @Tamara76! She makes her husband pick up OT at work when it's my turn to go up there. Meeting at a hotel between us and hitting up a spa/dinner would be fun too, love the idea. 

LOL!! I laughed out loud at work when I read "fa-la-la-llama" pants ๐Ÿ˜‚ Your home is going to be THE place to be with those candles, the Monopoly & le hostess with her fun PJs ๐Ÿ˜„

@whitepolkydots Come on over!!! (everyone welcome).. 

This is an all-around amazing haul @CC3616!!  The pj's go perfect with a night of Monolopy Heart  

Yes! Such cute pj's @CC3616 ๐Ÿ˜„ I love my Sephora Monopoly. Really need to put together a girls night and play it more often ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks @Mcakes @ZombieMetroAnt!! I'm so excited.. Wish we could all play together ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Me too @CC3616! A BT meetup with you gals would be so much fun!

A few items, promos, samples from the las month or so.  More Sephora cheeks are on the way.

IMG_0024.PNG

@sister13, I have the illuminate palette and I'm really liking it! I find that I have to use a bit of a denser brush to pick it up and it can get powder all over the palette but for such a good price I really don't mind. I hope you enjoy it. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke
testing