Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Thanks for the tip, I look forward to trying it! @MariekeBT And yes, amazing price, I figured I couldn't go very wrong!

I have that Sephora Illuminate palette and I love it!

I've been curious about that palette @JenniferOhJenny@sister13, is it glittery or more like the Becca highlighters?  

@Mcakes I haven't had a chance to try it yet but will try to remember to check back!

@Mcakes I don't actually use Becca highlighters very regularly so I can't really speak to that :). I do have a liquid Becca highlighter and IIRC that one is more noticeable (for lack of a better word) than these are.

The colors that I have used in the Sephora palette have been quite subtle, not glittery at all. I am pretty cool & fair, so I think I would try to use the some of the colors as eye shadows rather than highlighters. I really like the quality and variety of this palette, especially for the price.

Thank you @JenniferOhJenny! The price really is great and I think it would suit me more than the new NG Glow Kit I'm trying to resist lol 

@Mcakes You're welcome! I hope you love it as much as I do if you do decide to buy it!

Great haul! I really like the Natasha Denona palette ๐Ÿ™‚

I was skeptical of her big palettes because of the outrageous cost, but I saw this in the Sephora while traveling in Santa Monica for work, and the colors looked so nice.

I'm wearing it today for the first time today, and the shadows haven't budged in 9 hours. I applied over Nars Eye Primer (HG for me). There are not many shadows that will last all day on my hooded eyes - even with the Nars Eye Primer - so this is notable and I'm very pleased so far! @imlostagain

Ulta haul

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Mask - love this mask and thought it was a misprint when I saw it was $33 for 6.8 oz when the 5 oz is $58

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Benefit Dallas blush

Benefit Coralista blush

Becca color corrector in Green and Peach

Cover FX color corrector in Green and Peach (this was from Sephora which I left out of that pic

Urban Decay Naked Skin powder foundation

ulta.jpg

GWP bag of goodies

gwp.jpg

This is great! I'm kicking myself for not picking up the benefit blushes and bronzer when they were are sale!

Nice steal on the PTR mask!

Very nice!  The Irish Moor Mud is really good!  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @HookedOnBeauty2

My Ulta order is finally here!

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

Tarte magnetic palette is great! GWP great haul!

oo the tarte magnetic palette is still in stock? i love the mirror on mine ๐Ÿ˜„ nice GWPs too!

@whitepolkydots it's out of stock again but saved it on my loves list to get a few more soon!

A few Sephora hauls:

GlamGlow Thirstymud (love this)

Sephora makeup remover (needed some backups)

Sephora Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk in Rose, Coconut & Charcoal

Becca Brow Mousse in Cocoa x2

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balms in Grape & Green Apple (these are adorable, love the packaging so I will probably buy the other 2)

And a few awesome promos!!!!!

haul.jpg

I have the rose scented cleansing milk. I like it, I use it to remove face makeup. I haven't really tried it on eye makeup. 

@@jen81 I usually remove my makeup with a wipe and a splash of the Sephora makeup remover. Then I like to use these cleansing waters/milk to make sure I removed all traces of face makeup. I do not like to have any leftover makeup on when I use my Clarisonic.

I'm very interested in the Sephora Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk in Rose, Coconut & Charcoal!

Love all of the GlamGlow! Awesome haul!

4 Replies
testing