Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

i've never seen "variation" micellar waters before... will need to go give the rose & coconut ones a sniff! thought they were smoothies at first ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice haul!  You did score some great promos!  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š  @HookedOnBeauty2

My January/February/Birthday haul! Definitely spent more than I should have... mainly at Winners. I've almost traded my Sephora addiction for a Winners addiction. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Definitey going on a no-buy/low-buy going forward, haha.

Sephora:

IMG_3013.JPG

Spoiler
Velour lashes that were on sale. $16 each instead of $38. 
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip. Really like this set, but I'm looking to trade the Too Faced and the Buxom (both brand new) as they don't work for me.
Tarte Concealer Brush
Too Faced liquid lipstick in Cool Girl
Tarte Birthday Gift
Kevyn Aucoin promo, Bite promo, picktwo promo, Kat Von D in store promo
Bobbi Brown 100 point perk
and samples!

Winners and L'Occitane gift

IMG_3016.JPG

Spoiler
I got the sectional organizer because it fits in my makeup desk/vanity and fits my single shadows, shadow sticks, and primers. 
Also found a little lipstick holder which I needed since I got the Sephora Favorites lipstick set, haha.
My mom bought me the earrings on the left for my birthday. Love them because they're really simple and pretty. 
Bought the hoops and the elephant necklace as a birthday gift to myself, haha. Absolutely in love with the elephant necklace. Closeup of it in spoiler here: 
Spoiler
IMG_3018.JPG

And shout out to @northbaylynx, who had an extra code so I was able to pick up the free L'Occitane gift! ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_3021.JPG

Spoiler
Got this Fossil purse from Winners. Love the mint colour and that it has two large zippers on top so that there are two compartments for my things.
Spoiler
IMG_3022.JPG

IMG_3020.JPG

Spoiler
And these boots are from Winners too! Just love that they're more on the simple/casual side.

@Saschattack I love the bag, it's so cute and such a pretty color! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Never can go wrong with Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip! Love the boots! Great hauls!

Love the Fossil bag!

I love all of this!  Those boots and bag are awesome and the Give me Some Nude Lip set is a great one!  ๐Ÿ’—

@Saschattack

Those boots are great!

I love their mint colour bags! So perfect for spring ๐Ÿ™‚

Omg! I love the purse and boots! So cute!!

image.jpeg

That Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting looks interesting! Great hauls!

Nice haul! And I love that Tarte water bottle!

Nice haul!  I love the Briogeo mask! โค๏ธ  And the Wet n Wild highlighter is amazing!  Also those spiral curlers bring back sooooo many memories!  I remember them from the '80's!  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @writtenonpaiges

For better or worse I have been hauling lately! I'll probably have another photo tomorrow if an order is delivered. 

IMG_2106.JPG

I love how cats are always so interested in their people's hobbies. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rundown:

Bliss mask-a-peel radiance revealing rubberizing mask. I don't really know what this mask does but Kohls had Bliss for 50% off and it looked like fun to try. 

Bliss multi-face-eted mud mask. I love this mask. It was also 50% off. I was tempted to get the full jar but decided to just get 6 individual packets because with all the other jars of masks I have I doubt I'd ever get through it. Space-wise this was a better choice!

Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Limelight highlighter 

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights

NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Outer Limits

IMG_2112.JPG

Sorry the lighting is bad nighttime indoor lighting. 

@starsandbucks, I'm loving the Kevyn Aucoin purchases! I love his products but it's hard to convince myself to buy them although the fact that they're so pretty is quite compelling. I hope you enjoy them. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

Love the cat getting all nosey, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very pretty colors!

That Neo Limelight ๐Ÿ˜ so gorgeous. I'd love to know your thoughts after you try it out! 

Your purchases are so lovely!  Have you tried the Neo Limelight yet?  I just ordered one from Barneys, beacause it's so pretty, but I have no idea how it performs...  

@starsandbucks

@Tamara76 I haven't used it yet. Just bought it last night but I'm going to give it a spin today. I loved how it looked swatched on my hand in the store though. There was something very special about it. I can't wait to try it out! 

Ouhhhhhhhhh, that neo limelight highlighter has been in and out of my cart several times.   Recently I redeemed 1000 points for a little KA set but it didn't really give me much of a feel for the products cause they were so small  rendering them unusable

the Nars hard wired eyeshadows are amazing and oh so beautiful on!!!!.  Enjoy!!!

testing