Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Aww the kitty is so cute! They really are the best unboxing buddies ๐Ÿ˜„ Gorgeous haul btw lol

A few purchases before I head out of town and can't receive any packages ๐Ÿ˜„ To the left are GWPs/samples. I esp love the Kate Spade earrings which go up the ear, they are not dangles. The Viseart palette is perfect for traveling and the shades are versatile enough to use every day. The only thing that bothers me about it is that the rows are not perfectly even!

815F9FE9-A3C1-414B-9FC5-105EF765BC3C.jpeg

@xcicee, I have a diffuser from Nest that I started using a few months ago (I'm sure longer than the 90 days they say) and apparently my room still smells like it! I can't smell it since I'm used to it but guests can. I'm not sure what scent you got, but everything from them smells good so I'm sure you'll love it. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke

The Petit pro is so cute but I'm pretty sure I have those shades somewhere. Must..resist.. ๐Ÿ˜ž

These are some lovely purchases!   And I totally agree about the uneven pans in the Petit Pro!  Mine is the same way!   @xcicee

Thank you @Tamara76! I think they were made ideal for depotting but for those of us that don't do it it's an eyesore xD 

Those are pretty earrings! I really like that palette and that blush also!!

Thank you!! I'm so excited to try the palette, I haven't even swatched it yet because I like things when they are new hehe. I think I will use it tomorrow though to test. 

Beautiful haul! What is the earring name? So pretty I might wanna grab one myself! @xcicee

Thanks @pinyo! They are called the "pretty petals ear pin." Unfortunately, I just checked the site and they seem to be sold out now ๐Ÿ˜ž I had ordered them on sale last week, but there is a similar earring on the site called "disco pansy ear pin" that's almost exactly the same. This one isn't on sale but KS gives 15% off with email sub. 

Thanks for the rec! I'm gonna check them out ๐Ÿ™‚ 

A few small orders came in today.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Birchbox:

IMG_0327.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Good As Gold LE Box - on sale and with additional discounts., it was only $21!  
a.  Library of Flowers Handcreme in Linden
b.  Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Liquid Lip in Gwyneth:  Super pigmented and moisturizing, but it doesn't dry down very well.  ๐Ÿ˜ž
c.  Davines OI All in One Milk
d.  Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
e.  Candlefish Tin in No. 62
f.  Birchbox Dome Brush
g.  Birchbox Eye Shader Brush
h.  Birchbox Angled Liner Brush
i.  Umbra Hand Mirror โค๏ธ
J.  Umbra Prisma Frame
2.  MAC Velvet Teddy

GWP:
* Just realized my mystery sample pack was not included!
1.  MAC Prep + Prime and Strobe Cream DS - These are actually from MAC - They forgot to include them in my last order

Etsy and ebay:

IMG_0332.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1. Rose Jam Type Perfume Oil from GaGirls Naturals on Etsy - Love it!  Smells just like Rose Jam! โค๏ธ 
2.  Vintage Chanel No 19 Miniature (ebay)
3.  Too Faced a la Mode Eyes Palette (ebay). This was my first and only auction and I won it for $35!

GWP:
1.  Rose Jam Fizzy Bath Soak Sample (GaGirls Naturals)
2.  Rose Jam Body Oil Sample (GaGirls Naturals)

Close-Up of a la Mode Eyes:

IMG_0330.JPG

Spoiler
It was in awesome shape - Only 2 colors were lightly swatched - never used - I sanitized it, though, and noticed I got powder on the metal - need to go wipe it down again - lol

I bought that same Gold box on Birchbox and loved opening it! It was so much fun, and was better than I thought it'd be ๐Ÿ™‚ It's a fabulous deal with the sale and coupon!

@spubu. It really was an amazing deal! ๐Ÿ’—

Oh yay!  You got it for the price of it new!  Nice!  I think I've touched mine just as much.  That needs to change.  

@heartsmyface. I love the little Too Faced metal palettes and regretted not snagging this one.  I was not about to pay $60 + dollars for it, so I couldn't believe my luck! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Oooh I'm loving that good as gold box!!

Thanks!  I could not resist at that price and I will use everything in the box! โค๏ธ  @CC3616

Wow that gold mirror, so pretty!!!

That was my primary reason for buying the box! โค๏ธ  Thanks!  @xcicee

Going to check out GaGirls Naturals. @Tamara76 

Checking out all of these products on this thread, is going to make me work overtime shifts, ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

testing