Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

@pinyo

That gloss is so amazing!!!  And that purse is adorable!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Thank you! I love the purse! I was proud to walk out of the store without buying anything when I saw the bright yellow in the corner of my eye. I slowly walked backwards...it was all over. 

IMG_5578.GIF

That gloss! 

The KS banana purse is so cute! I have a crab one, and even though it's small and not very functional, it's so adorable. 

@annypoo we're twins! I have the same purse and the baby coin purse too!! 

@pinyo,  

I love that purse! It's so darling!  I like your Nars Hot Sand and your Bite Champagne!  Beautiful!  I hope that you like them.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! When I came home, my bf rolled his eyes and was like, of course you'd come home with a banana bag hahah. 

This is one of my few hauls that I adore every single piece! 

Everything is so pretty! Definitely worth breaking the no buy. Kate Spade has the cutest bags. 

She's definitely my guilty pleasure. Everything she makes is adorable! 

I listened to an NPR on her company, can you believe it almost failed multiple times because nobody was buying her bags??

@EDZ90

Love that purse!

My goodies from Neiman Marcus arrived!!! Unfortunately one of the MJ foundations was opened so they are sending me another one. The second  and third pics are GWP

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The color of the bag is my favorite! Great haul! 

Last fall, I ordered a several things during their beauty event.  A palette and eyeliner were both used and I had to call customer service multiple times to have them follow through on their promises (they eventually did).  After such a frustrating experience and a SA in store treating me like garbage it will take a lot for me to purchase from them when there are so many other stores that treat me better and don't send me leftovers.

Your bag is very cute and I am happy that they are sending out your replacement so quickly.

I am still waiting on my NM gift bag haul from the 11th. It will be here Thursday. Nice haul. Love the MJ bag!

I ordered on the 11th also, it took awhile to be delivered. I'm glad they are sending the replacement 2 day express so I'll have it on Thursday.

@HookedOnBeauty2 , I am glad you are getting it quick too.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope my bag come soon! 13 days is a long wait .

That's a really cute GWP! 

Oh yes.. the shopping fairies got to me, speaking into my ear and telling me I had to break my no shopping rule (at least for one little taste of the good life)

IMG_6175.JPG

Marc Jacobs "Mini" Shopping Spree

(When nail polish was half off!/I've always dreamed of wearing this brand but it's always been out of my price range. Used the 50% off coupon and 15% for new customers.. came out to about $8 a bottle!)

IMG_4152.JPG

I'm trying to make my nails look more "professional." The ruby gel two pack is from QVC and the topcoat is from Sephora. So far I am loving the Perfect Formula brand combined with the nail polish of my choice.

All all of those colors ๐Ÿ˜ I see pretty nails for spring!!

@willa25 The Marc Jacobs shades are beautiful! ove them. 

Those naughty little shopping fairies ๐Ÿ˜› 

fashion girl disney pink makeup

testing