Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Ohhhh!  Happy early birthday!  @Melissa136

IMG_0172.GIF

@Melissa136Amethyst is mine too! I think we need it. lol It's in my cart, it just looks so beautiful. Happy Birthday Month, mine is on Monday. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Melissa136  I love Becca, too!  I got Amethyst last week and it is sooooo beautiful - I highly recommend trying it out because it is so glowy and pretty.  I think it looks much more natural than I expected. ๐Ÿ’œ

@Tamara76 Pearl is my most used Becca! My birthstone too!<3

Yay! A fellow June baby!  

I recently got a white Sephora highlighter (blanking on the name right now) that I love, so I suspect this will also get a lot of attention, too!

@StephaniLynn

@Tamara76 Is it "Stardust"? 

Oh yes - I think so! I got it on sale recently.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @StephaniLynn

I'm a skincare junkie so pardon the ridiculous level of excitement (I'm trying to contain myself lol), but here's my Ole order! All this for $50, came to a $180 value!

I already know I love the cleansing wipes, they're actually worth the price (vs the drugstore ones that sting my eyes), and the lip scrub/balm is such a unique product that I don't ever want to be without it. I'm so happy the GWP had a .5 oz of invigorating night treatment, because I adore that too! New stuff to me will be the cleanser and the acne roll-on (which didn't have promising reviews, but I'm hoping I use it sparingly in the first place)

rps20170220_182938.jpg

What a amazing value, do they sell these kits on their site? If so, what  category would the kits be under? Thanks in advance! 

Awesome haul! I agree about the wipes--they're the only ones I've tried that don't irritate my skin, and I've tried many different brands of wipes.

As an Ole lover this haul is amazing! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„

Yay!  I love Ole, too!  The Afrcan Red Tea cleanser is my all- time favorite and I use the Truth Serum and Pure Truth every single morning! โค๏ธ   Enjoy!  @Alicehoopz

Ooh yay! I do tend to love cleansers with the word "foam" in them (especially with my foreo, totally perfection) so I'm excited!

I really like OleHenriksen! This was a great buy!

So excited over my Ulta haul. I used a 20% off coupon and purchased a few goodies including the Tarte palette.  I scored the water bottle as a free gift. I didn't spend a dime thanks to their amazing rewards program. Dreams do come true ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_5478.JPG

I have been eyeing the Tarte palette. You'll have to let us know how you like it when you use it!! @mishanyc โค๏ธ I've also been interested in those brushes! Have fun with your new goodies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That palette and those brushes are great! 

@Haleyhale I've never tried RT eyeshadow brushes.  I'm looking forward to using them.

@mishanyc I like them because they're synthetic, I only have the boring ones because I haven't found the metal ones in Canada near me yet ๐Ÿ˜ž 

That water bottle is so cute! 

@EDZ90 thank you.  It's my favorite color and I'm such a lip junkie I had to get it.

testing