Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

@Mcakes, too cute!!! (And bonus points for finding such an appropriate gif!!!)

Lovely haul!  Your nials are going to look sooooo amazing! ๐Ÿ˜    @willa25

I love your pink background Willa ๐Ÿ’•

Enjoy your goodies and post your newly polished nails here

Spoiler

@ZombieMetroAnt, thanks for the referral. I had no idea about that thread. 

So pretty! And such great timing too. With all the recent "soap operas", I really needed a break for something happy! 

Just a few things I picked up from Sephora. I am LOVING the Clinique Nude Pop. I used to think I would never go for a blush like this but it works so well with a bold eye. 

Spoiler
Clinique cheek pop in Nude Pop
Too Faced Hangover Rx primer 
Glamglow thirstymud 

IMG_2236.JPG

I just bought TF Hangover in my quest for a non-"cone" primer that wont break me out.  So far no break outs but Im not sure its the best I could find.  Let me know what u think!

My daughters favorite mask from Glam Glow! Very pretty blush!!

I've fallen back in love with Clinique lately (for the first time since...High school? Clinique was my jam in HS lol). They make some amazing products! I'm gonna have to try this next, looks super pretty

@Alicehoopz hahaha me too! I wore nothing but Clinique mascara and eye liner back in the day. I love their cheek pops now, the flower design is so pretty. 

That blush looks gorgeous, I've always wanted to try Clinique's blushes since there's so many shades ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I just finished a DS of HangoveRx and need to get the full size ASAP, it's sooo good!

I haven't used hangover rx in a while and noticed how dry my skin was looking under foundation so I decided to go back to it. 

Nice haul! I Lโค๏ธVe Hangover RX, that blush is really pretty and I just applied Thirstymud!  ๐Ÿ˜Š  @EDZ90

That blush is gorgeous.

Very small SiJCP haul โค๏ธ:

IMG_0241.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Becca Pressed Highlighter in Pearl - I've been on a Becca kick lately and realized I never bought my very own birthstone shade!

GWP:
1.  Mini UD Vice Liquid Lippie in Amulet
2.  Mini Buxom Shadow
3.  DS Fab Coconut Moisturizing Primer
4.  4 perfume sample vials

Thank you to my awesome son for picking this up for me after class today!  โค๏ธ He took his movie date with him and I told him he could give her the extra freebies, but she is not into makeup... ๐Ÿ˜ž

I love Becca, I am still trying to play with the colors to try to find the right shimmer that goes with my skin. I always feel like a glitter bomb when I apply it. Going to have to just keep working until I get it right, haha! @StephaniLynn

@imlostagain

Ive found different brushes work better for different Highlight formulas. 

My 2 go to brushes for Becca is Morphe M510 and Sephora x Hakuhodo small tear drop. I do usually start with a light hand and then add more until I get my desired intensity:)

@StephaniLynn I will try that. I have just been using the same brush I apply my blush with. I don't use foundation or primers so I thought that might also be the issue. Thank you!

@Tamara76 Becca's highlighters are HG status for me. It's the only brand of highlighters I have ATM. Moonstone for everyday, Pearl for cool-toned looks, and Champagne Pop for warmer looks Heart

Prismatic Amethyst is my birthstone shade, but I don't know I feel about a purple highlight... :S

@Tamara76 That's great news for me! Might place an order soon.

@Amysangel Yay, February babies! It's so beautiful and the packaging is top notch. My birthday is tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

@Melissa136 Happy birthday!โค

1 Reply
testing