Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

After missing out on Rose Quartz I caved in and just ordered Amethyst, and the Marc Jacobs lip creme in truth or bare. Also seen the code OMGVIB and couldn't resist. 

Just got home to 3 Sephora boxes and some ColourPop. Oopsie;)

IMG_2352.JPG

Freeeee:

Spoiler
IMG_2354.JPG

Oopsie, indeed!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like a fun haul! @StephaniLynn ๐Ÿ’•

Ahh I've been trying so hard to resist the CP pressed shadows but they look so nice ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

GWP are always fun! Awesome haul!

Is it really a @StephaniLynn haul without any ColourPop? ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol. Such great stuff!! I have yet to try their new pressed shadows. I'm such an old school super shock shadow lover!

@Mcakes It's really not๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like I almost always have a CP package enroute to me๐Ÿ™ˆ 

Their pressed shadow in 'Come and Get It' is an eyeshadow form of the ultra metallic lipstick 'Flitter'๐Ÿ˜

Nice haul! I never tried color pop and would not know where to start. But for the price would love to do a small haul. 

Enjoy your goodies!

A very small order from Pink just arrived:

IMG_0224.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  2x Lip Balm Keychians

GWP:
1.  2x Waterbottles
2.  2x Sunglasses

These are super cute ๐ŸŽ€

Those Sunnies are so cute! 

Im always looking for inexpensive sunnies for the beach and summer outings in fear of losing my pricier ones lol๐Ÿ™ˆ

@Tamara76  so cute! You are ready for the beach.

IMG_1983.JPG

Been tracking these all week! I ordered these during Smashbox's buy one/get one sale. I really like their Be Legendary lipsticks (obviously!) ๐Ÿ™‚

left to right: Warrior Pose, Nude Beach, Fair Play, Phantom

Phantom is so pretty!

Those look so pretty!

Gorgeous!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

I found out at the end of January that my car was going to need some intense repairs to be street legal, so I spent the last 2 weeks hemming and hawing about what to do. Today, I decided to junk her.

Spoiler
It was super emotional because she was the first car I ever bought for myself. I've had her for 15 years, driven across country multiple times with her, etc. She saw me through a lot in life. In order to make myself feel a bit better, I thought some retail therapy would help.

Sephora was sold out of a lot of the stuff I wanted, so I only picked up a Smashbox Liquid Metal lipgloss/stick in "Brains n' Bronze" and the TF 100 point peach gloss perk. I got a giant burrito bowl with extra everything. The counter guy I think was extra nice to me since I had been crying. I then went to Ulta, swatched everything, but wanted nothing! I was about to go home defeated when I decided to go in to Total Wine.... I feel like I got some real retail therapy there! 6 bottles of wine, for the discount of course, and bottles of bourbon, tequila, and rum. I decided to get a fancy bottle of champagne to make this a celebration instead of mourning. And here is the (overexposed) photographic proof:
IMG_20170216_180556256.jpg

@snoflakefaerie, I'm sorry to hear this! Since I'm a young'in (as my dad sometimes jokes with me) I'm still at home and driving the oldest car we still have. I grew up in this, learned how to drive, everything! My mom keeps telling me she's going to sell it, but I think she's actually serious this time. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to it (it's also the smoothest ride out of all the cars I've been in) so it's going to be very sad to see it go. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

XOXO,
Marieke

Awwwww! So sad about your car!  ๐Ÿ˜ข

It is so hard to let go when you've shared so much history.  Hugs!

I am enjoying living vicariously through your amazing retail therapy, though! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@snoflakefaerie

Thank you. I know I made the right decision, but it is still hard to do. Shopping definitely helped to get my mind off of things. And now I have some booze to look forward to tasting. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also did some online retail therapy, so that's something to look forward to, as well. ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh man, that's messed up.  So sorry to hear that @snoflakefaerie!  15 years though?  You guys had a good run! Heart

My parents never understood why I cried when my first car had to be "put down".  111.JPG

Did you name your car?  Mine was "Betty" and I still have her vanity plates.

testing