Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

How gorgeous! Enjoy @txcatx ๐Ÿ˜„ Those petals are definitely on my dream list lol

@txcatx, that is so sweet! It looks straight out of a fairy tale, I love it. 

XOXO,
Marieke

Wow the packaging of that rose is as beautiful as the blush itself x.x 

Amazing shot! Such a lovely V-day gift 0:-)

This photo and everything in it is sooo beautiful!!!!

That is awesome @txcatx! โค Your photos are always so amazing!

Now THAT is a nice surprise!  

Oh @txcatx - your pictures!  ARGH!  They're just so dang beautiful 11111.JPG

OMG!!!   That is just too beautiful!   What an amazing Valentine surprise! โค๏ธ   @txcatx

FullSizeRender[3770].jpg

Lovely haul - Especially the Pink Daisy! ๐ŸŒธ  @meecheroo

Oh, the Monopoly game! This is one of the things I am asking for, for my birthday. My daughters always laugh about me wanting this, so this what they will get me, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚. I will just have to add wine into the game some how

I love the Monopoly game! It seems to come back every year around the holidays. I freaked out last season because it kept going in & out of stock, then I did some research and it's been limited edition since at least 2012 lol

@JayJayyyDarn I bought it so fast I didn't even wait for a promo code I want! If I'd known I think I would have waited, but then again I already have 2 more products lined up to buy for when the right codes come xD 

We can be monopoly buddies now!

@xcicee lol yes! And I hear ya about promo codes...just talked myself out of spending $25 to get the mini Urban Decay liquid lipstick ๐Ÿ˜„

@xcicee  Yay!   Your Monopoly arrived!  Have fun!

Did you only buy the January Popsugar Must Have or did you subscribe?  If you subbed, your Feb. box should arrive soon, too! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Thank you Tamara!!! I am really excited to have this collectable, and I got all the samples I picked for once. Unfortunately I only bought January's; I tend to like spoilers before I buy things xD But apparently popsugar's monthly boxes are sold out until May so it doesn't seem like that will be an option for a while! I was very tempted by their girls night in/out boxes too but no spoilers about what was in them ๐Ÿ˜ž 

@xcicee I used to go month to month for Popsugar based on spoilers, too!  I was also nervous about ordering the Girls Night boxes without spoilers, so I skipped those.  I hope you can pick up more single month boxes in the future!

@Tamara76 I was able to get the January one with a 40% off code too that someone posted here, I would definitely pick one up with some more discounts. I saw they had a black friday sale where the subscription was $17 a month and I would be tempted to do that if they did it this year again ๐Ÿ˜„

I also finally got a spot for Sephora play over the weekend and I'm nervous about how that sub will be ๐Ÿ˜› 

I've been with Sephora Play since the first box!   They usually include great products, but most are things I've already tried.  I was really happy last month because I received several things that were new to me.  Good luck!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@xcicee

Thanks girl ๐Ÿ˜˜ March can't come soon enough ๐Ÿ˜„ @Tamara76

1 Reply
testing