Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

@Haleyhale I was going to wait and order the collection slowly but since they're discontinuing it I jumped. I only missed a highlight that sold out in my basket /:

I think they're trying to torture me because they rescheduled it for the 17th:(

Waiting for procedures is the worst! 

@Haleyhale waiting is almost worse than the actual procedure. It makes my anxiety flare up:/

Have tried to post a few times, but my iPad wouldn't let me post photos!  

Lorca palette and Vice lipstick sample card from Ulta and Stila eyeliner and these cute little racks from TJ Maxx

IMG_0307.JPG

One of them stocked on my shelves, no real art here, but it fits a few of my meteorites. 

Spoiler
IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

Sorry this photo is upside down.  Got these from Target, loving the CH double cleanse so far and the Glow Tonic is a staple.  Tried the NYX milk eye pencil but didn't get long wear out of it. 

IMG_0298.JPG

Those racks are so cute.

The little racks are nifty and the colors are so pretty. I hope that I can't find those by me. 

I really like those shelves, great haul!

Very cute racks! They look perfect for the meteorites ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice haul and thank you for sharing your collection/organization!  Those little racks are super cute!

FullSizeRender.jpg

A mixed Jan. and Feb. haul. 

I've been loving the Viseart Petit Pro way more than I expected to. The Chanel mini brushes...not so much. Might be returning those. 

Great haul. Can't go wrong with a Dior highlight.

@Asche, the petit pro is so cute! I've had my eye on it for some time, I hope you like it. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Snag it if you can @MariekeBT! It's a fantastic little palette, you won't regret it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Soooo beautiful. My first time seeing that Viseart palette and I want it too. Would you mind telling me how it compares to the Chanel eyeshadows and to Urban Decay/ABH if you have tried those? 

@xcicee I haven't tried any ABH shadows, but I've used both Chanel and Urban Decay. I find the Viseart overall more pigmented and easier to work with. UD can be very hit and miss (shadows are hard to blend, look muddy, and have tonnes of fallout). I don't have any of that happen with Viseart. I like Chanel shadows better than UD, but in my experience, they are generally more muted looking compared to Viseart. 

@Asche Thank you for your input! I want to get a palette but since I don't wear eyeshadow much I'm limiting myself to one. The Viseart sounds perfect in terms of quality and size. 

@xcicee    Ugh so jealous! Basically you got your driver's licence and now your first car is a porche. Lucky lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think my first palette was from the dollar store.

If only I had a Porsche!!! I would sell it and buy lots of makeup. 

Lol I have a hard time even justifying buying this palette as I always choose to sleep in over doing my face, but I got a new job that I really hate and buying stuff I don't need is the only way to get me through the day and give me some incentive. 

Gorgeous haul! I've been eyeing the Viseart Petit Pro but I held back. I think I'll get it next time!

ugh i am reallllllly on a low buy, but as soon as the petit pro is back in stock it's all mine!

Me too @unfungirl! I want that little palette so bad lol. Pretty haul @Asche!

5 Replies
testing