Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

haul.jpg

Picked up 3 of the Nude Omega Jelly Cleanser. I'm loving it so far, for my morning cleanse!

Odacite A Summer in Hossegor from Blue Mercury.  The Dermalogica are gwp.  

I also ordered some samples off of the Biossance site (++ for the person who mentioned it somewhere on BT)

Woot woot love the biossance! Hope you enjoy!

What a great skincare haul @MiaM7!

My last haul for this February! ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_0381.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  ABH Moonchild Glow Kit - I can't believe I didn't pick this up sooner!  The shades look chalky and pastel from here, but they look soooo pretty on! (ABH Direct)
2. Sol Janeiro Brazilian Crush - Smells sooooo good!  Just like the Bum Bum cream!   (Sephora)
3.  ABH Illuminator in Riviera - I also can't believe I didn't pick this up sooner!  This is the peachy one, but now I really want all 3 shades! (ABH Direct)
4.  Nuxe Marveillance - I so wish this were available through Sephora U.S.!  (Amazon - I used my $19.99 credit from my luxury sample box!)

GWP:
1.  Jack Black Lip Balm Promo (Sephora)
2.  5 samples (Sephora)

OMG so much glow!  That palette and highlighter...so pretty!

@Tamara76 I love those ABH highlighters! I have 2 So Hollywood and Starlight. Rivera and Peach Nectar are on my want list. 

They are so beautiful!  I want to get Hollywood next! โค

Oooo highlight โค๏ธ I wish those single ABH highlights would show up on Sephora so Canadians could purchase them. They look so gorgeous!

@jesscheems  I've had my eye on these highlighters for a while - I thought I wanted the gold one the most, but this peach was too pretty to resist! โค

Oh, wow - I love the Riviera Illuminator - so gorgeous!

I'm also loving seeing everyone's lip samples from sephora - if only the three free samples were this good all the time!  

Thanks!   These are fun samples!  If I can collect enough of them, I may need to make another lip palette!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Milou07

So much highlighter goodness in this picture ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

I know!  And I have a few more on the way!  Soon you'll be able to see me from outerspace!

@Mcakes

@Tamara76 I am going to have to try that Sol Janeiro Brazilian Crush! Great haul!!

Thanks!  I can't remember who posted about the scent being super long lasting (maybe @sabrinas?), but it really is and it smells soooooo good! โค๏ธ  @imlostagain

Oh I love the Bum Bum cream and I've had that on my loves list since it popped up. Guess I need it! Does it layer well with the cream @Tamara76 ?

@Randell  Unfortunately, I'm out of the cream right now, so I don't know. ๐Ÿ˜ž   I am working through my stock of Soap and Glory before I buy more. However, I bet it would layer well - the spray smells exactly like the cream - delcious!!!

Estรฉe Lauder: New Heat Wave!

OH Direct: Facial spray trio

Sephora: Formula X Moon Glow and all its mermaids goodness๐Ÿ˜

Moreeee shadowsssss

Boyfriend surprised me with the Hourglass paletteโค

IMG_2436.JPG

Freebies:

Spoiler
IMG_2437.JPG

Wow, your BF is so sweet!  ๐Ÿ˜„  

The Formula X Nail polish looks so gorgeous - you'll have to post photos of it on the nail thread.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Milou07 I just swatched it on a nail spoon. I'll post tomorrow so I can get good lighting. 

948 Replies
testing