Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

July Play Post.jpg

Just for our BeautyTalk community, we’re giving you a sneak peek at what’s included in next month’s PLAY! Box.

For July, every box is getting a must-have mask sample. Here’s the lineup:

Box 1 & 5:

FRESH Rose Face Mask - http://www.sephora.com/rose-face-mask-P12336?

With 50K loves, need we say more?

Box 2:

boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-off Treatment - http://www.sephora.com/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?

Say bye-bye to pores with this miracle mask.

Box 3:

REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask - http://www.sephora.com/evercalm-ultra-comforting-rescue-mask-P415620?

This 10-minute treatment uses white mushroom to banish redness, irritation, even that pesky sunburn.

Box 4:

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator - http://www.sephora.com/cucumber-gel-mask-extreme-detoxifying-hydrator-P382204?

Pop this product in the fridge for a cool treat on an unbearably hot day. You can thank us later.

Get July’s box by subscribing to PLAY! by SEPHORA at sephora.com/play. There’s NO WAITLIST (at the moment), so get going now before it’s too late! If you sign up now, you’ll get one of the skincare heroes above, plus much more.

What would you be excited to see in upcoming PLAY! boxes? Let us know!

Re: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

I'm actually excited to get this box. I've actually never tried anything from Bobbi Brown and the Claudiel sounds interesting. Thanks @MissPuff for finding this!

Box 049 spoiled are up!!! 

Spoiler
It is the pore pudding, milk makeup cooling stick, it cosmetics mascara, briogeo leave in conditioner and a bare minerals Lippie. 

This Is my box and I'm thrilled! I really wanted the pore pudding and I've always wanted to try the mascara! I already have the leave in conditioner and milk stick but I love them both so I'm excited to have minis

This is the box I'm getting. Which mascara? I love the Superhero and Tightline mascaras.

It is the superhero elastic stretch volumizing mascara

Kim888 wrote:

Box 049 spoiled are up!!! 

I never thought I would say this, but I'm so glad I'm not getting the Fresh!  It breaks me out, and it always seems like every one of my boxes has acne-unfriendly products in it.  Looking at the spoiler, I think every single item (besides the perfume - enough with the Atelier already!) will be loved to the last drop!

The only mask I can't use is Fresh, I'm allergic!

I'd really like the PTR. I have the regular cucumber moisturizer and I love it. 🙂

I wonder when we are going to see the rest of the spoilers---excited to see what's in the box this month!

I'd be happy with any of them. I'm especially curious about the Boscia cleanser. I've wanted to try that.

I just subbed for the first time and I'm curious when we get to view the products list in our account?

Also are you able to find out what box you get beforehand?

The product lists show up on my account a few days after Sephora sends the email that the box shipped (however, I usually receive the box long before I get a shipping email).

A lot of spoilers get posted on various subscription box sites, so you can look up your box on those. They usually list the boxes by the last digits of the product number of the box. You can see the product number on the full version of the website in your orders, but (as far as I can tell) that number doesn't show up in mobile.

I hope you enjoy it! 

I've tried the cucumber mask and love it, but I'd be happy with any of these!

I am a big fan of the bags vs boxes in the Play! subscription. I found the boxes to be bulky, but the bags are nice to use to repackage extra samples as gifts, etc.

I've been LOVING the PLAY! boxes and comparing boxes with friends. Next I'm going to bring my friend to a PLAY! date! The one closest to us is an hour away, so it will be a night out!!!

Love the Fresh products. I would love that one.

I hope that I don't get box 1 or 5!  Rose breaks me out 😞 but it smells so heavenly.

When will we get Play in Canada? 😞

Hi @Julie37 - we don't have plans to expand to Canada in the near future, but will definitely let SEPHORA clients know if we decide to expand. 

RE: Re: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

So sad to hear this.

I would like the boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding!!!

if anyone would like to trade the play box bag I would love to trade for it 🙂 LMK!

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 10.32.28 AM.png

PM'd you.

Hmm, I'm hoping to receive the Boscia Charcoal Pudding primarily because if it's the same size as the deluxe sample they offered like last year that stuff lasts FOREVER!

Sadly each of these (except maybe the Ren) have been offered as deluxe samples semi-recently 😕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • July Play Post.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 10.32.28 AM.png
  • DSC_3509.JPG
  • IMG_2041.JPG
testing