Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

July Play Post.jpg

Just for our BeautyTalk community, we’re giving you a sneak peek at what’s included in next month’s PLAY! Box.

For July, every box is getting a must-have mask sample. Here’s the lineup:

Box 1 & 5:

FRESH Rose Face Mask - http://www.sephora.com/rose-face-mask-P12336?

With 50K loves, need we say more?

Box 2:

boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-off Treatment - http://www.sephora.com/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?

Say bye-bye to pores with this miracle mask.

Box 3:

REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask - http://www.sephora.com/evercalm-ultra-comforting-rescue-mask-P415620?

This 10-minute treatment uses white mushroom to banish redness, irritation, even that pesky sunburn.

Box 4:

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator - http://www.sephora.com/cucumber-gel-mask-extreme-detoxifying-hydrator-P382204?

Pop this product in the fridge for a cool treat on an unbearably hot day. You can thank us later.

Get July’s box by subscribing to PLAY! by SEPHORA at sephora.com/play. There’s NO WAITLIST (at the moment), so get going now before it’s too late! If you sign up now, you’ll get one of the skincare heroes above, plus much more.

What would you be excited to see in upcoming PLAY! boxes? Let us know!

Re: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

Happy to get any of these except that PTR one. How to avoid...

@who11 - Just out of curiosity, why don't you like the PTR? Is it not ideal for your skin type? Would love to learn more!

It doesn't really seem to do much for me, but the bigger reason is that I already have one that I'm trying to work through. 🙂 

I agree the PTR does nothing for me either and I have like six. It seems to come in all the GWP bags.

I've never tried any product from REN but read good things. The Evercalm sounds promising..

All of these look like good options---I already have the peter thomas roth one from that mask set they have  so I am personally hoping to get one of the other options! I am hoping for box 2 or 3 since I have already tried the fresh one but it is good so I wouldn't mind using it again!

I'm excited!  I missed out on the Fresh Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask in a recent play box too, so I'm hope to the #1 or #5! 

I would love box 3! I love all things Ren! 

I'm hoping for 3 as well mostly due to the calming factor. The heat from the sun/summer always tends to bring out the redness in my skin 😞

@SephoraPLAY Just curious as to how I change my profile because I keep getting sent things that are totally strange (like products for curly hair when my hair can't hold a curl)? 

@themusefactory if you go to "my account" on sephora and scroll down you will see a Play by sephora section and one of the links says "complete my profile"

@themusefactory- Kim888 is correct. You can also go to sephora.com/play and click on "Custom Profile" in the left navigation. Be sure to keep this information updated as things change (i.e. hair color, skin concerns). We use this information to avoid sending you products that don't work for your beauty attributes. Hope that helps!

@sephoraplay my profile specifically said i had thick hair. and i had a product for fine hair. they don't actually care about profiles. that last box i received was horrible. i literally didn't use anything. and why would you include face tanning wipes with a tinted moisturizer that's shade is light? Not to mention, last month, I got an ugly poop brown lip color. this month, I got an ugly neon purple lip color. 

its just been sitting on the floor of my room. i've tried trading it, but no one else on the internet wants it either. 0/10 i don't recommend sephora play at all. so i cancelled play.

I think you received the same box that I did. It will be the third super bright pink lip color I have received so far. No , they do not look at the profiles as they keep sending me random  bottles of hair oil for my oily hair. I am also very close to unsubbing . 

@xxsour - I'm sorry to hear you feel like you couldn't use any of the products in your box! The reason we included the Dr. Gross Glow Pads was to provide an alternative to sun tanning. They are great for giving you a light, natural looking glow. We don't expect you to use the tinted moisturizer and Glow Pads simultaneously. The PLAY! BOOK gives tips to use and when to apply. We always encourage subscribers to check out the PLAY! BOOK before deciding whether something is the right fit. What we hear from a lot of our subscribers is that they are pleasantly surprised to discover products they didn't think they would like, once they give them a shot! 

That said, we want all our subscribers to feel like they are getting the best experience possible. You have to do what's right for you. We are of course very sad to see you go, but understand if the experience wasn't what you were looking for. 

The pudding mask is a good one and so is the PTR especially if you've upset your skin. Would love to try the rose mask. I'm a big fan of Fresh products.

@niki172 - if you like Fresh, we also recently sampled the Vitamin Nectar Mask. It's amazing! http://www.sephora.com/vitamin-nectar-vibrancy-boosting-face-mask-P410401?skuId=1822725&om_mmc=ppc-G...

@SephoraPLAY - yes I saw that in a recent past box. Unfortunately I didn't receive that particular box. I'll have to make a trip to my local Sephora and get a sample made.

Ooooh I'm hoping for box 2. It's the only one I have yet to try 🙂

I hope I'm not getting the Rose mask - already tried it and didn't like the smell🙁 Would love to try the Boscia...fingers crossed it'll be in my box🤞🏻

These are all such great masks!  I know the PTR cucumber one has saved my friends' skin more than once. 

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • July Play Post.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 10.32.28 AM.png
  • DSC_3509.JPG
  • IMG_2041.JPG
testing