swanbeauty

Enablers.... Dang!

[ Edited ]

I can't remember which thread it was on, but one of y'all mentioned Nordstrom's Rack having makeup and beauty products. And, dang, sure enough mine did!! How'd I NOT know this?

Well... this is what just one shelf looked like, and there were about 5 like this:

IMG_6652.jpg

And, why yes that DOES day UD eyeliner for under $4...

IMG_0586.jpg

And I got ALL these polishes!!  Ack!

IMG_8114.jpg

sp2001

Re: Enablers.... Dang!

(0) Hearts

if anyone wants to enable a socal gal, let me know what you see in the Oxnard area and all the way down to Long Beach/Brea. 

taylorkiryluik

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh that's crazy.... I need to locate the nearest one! Thank you

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Ohhhh I love that Nars set! I hope my rack gets that!

princesskat17

I kept thinking about this thread and finally made it to my Nordstrom Rack! Sooo much Stila, UD and Butter...I was in heaven! And believe me I wanted to buy a lot more than I did lol.

Also the pics above look a lot nicer than at my store... Everything is picked over and missing pieces. My NARS set was the only one without fingerprints in it! Yuck.photo.jpg

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Nice NARS Set!!!

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

JUST SPOTTED: Illume' Eternal Nomad body butters, body wash and self tanners at Nordstrom rack ! I saw Thai lily, Mango coconut, Medirterranean, and cactus something.......the body butters were only 8$! Yay for delicious smelling Christmas gifts!

Also Butter London Polishes for 7$ :smileyhappy: Happy Day

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

JUST SPOTTED: Illume' Eternal Nomad body butters, body wash and self tanners at Nordstrom rack ! I saw Thai lily, Mango coconut, Medirterranean, and cactus something.......the body butters were only 8$! Yay for delicious smelling Christmas gifts!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

This thread has officially become dangerous for me.

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Ummm a little embarrassed about the bad grammar and mispelled words above...note to self: Even when excited, SLOW DOWN! LOL

ShinyMagpie

You can edit girl. :smileywink:

Sometimes I'll write something then realize later that I used the wrong they're/there/their or similar a pet peeve and I will go back and edit. **bleep**? Yes that's me. :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Our has only been in town since october and they have already gotten a pretty bifg chunk of my funds...it's right down the street, and so easy to stop in right after work..... Ugh!!! So hard to stay on the wagon until 2014!!!

malday

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I didn't walk into Nordstrom Rack the last time I was near one since my budget is tight until January, but I will DEFINITELY stop in next year!

roxystar4

So I went to TJMaxx yesterday (like I do every week), and found VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb 3.4 oz for $99!  I also found some other goodies & presents. I signed up for a TJMaxx card which took $21 off my order AND I'm getting another $10 in the mail. 

I think that's a great deal. I highly recommend scouring TJMaxx and Marshalls beauty section!

swanbeauty

Wow... you guys really went to town at the Rack!  I'm definitely hitting mine again after the holidays!

ShinyMagpie

I went this morning.

Mine had a ton of Stila and Nyx. Some NARS bits and pieces including the nude lip kit. Some smashbox palettes and lip gloss sets. UD glitter eye liners. Lots of Bliss body products. Lots of Illume body butters. LORAC little lace palettes, another LORAC palette. Philosophy 3in1s and lip glosses. 

They had some great fragrance deals. I picked up D&G The One with a full size perfume plus body wash and moisturizer for $60. Mine had a good selection of fragrance for men and women. 

What little NARS and UD mine had was really picked over and scrappy looking. 

swanbeauty

Oh man, I wish there were were more LORAC at mine... only that 1 item.  Can't wait to check again!!

ShinyMagpie

There was a woman restocking at mine from the drawers underneath and she told me they have huge trucks arriving every day M-F. I changed my mind about the Stila palettes I got so I'm going back today and will see what else they have. I'm debating about whether to just keep them for the TSB. 

Nicrohr

wow - my Rack is nice, but always has the same beauty stuff and restocks about never.  

Except Philosophy, if I liked their yummy shower gels, they have tons of those at good prices, always new.

They have literally had the same beat up products on the shelves for over 8 months - Dr. Dennis Gross Bath salts (who even knew they made these) being one that comes to mind.

And nyx, ew. :smileywink:

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

Ewww about the beauty products being there forever.  I did notice that a LOT of the polish was totally clumped in the bottle.  I was careful to check each color I liked.  There was an amazing holo polish, but alas... it was solid in the bottle!  :smileysad:

drrragon

LOL at "my Rack is nice" *juvenile giggling*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 119 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave