swanbeauty

Enablers.... Dang!

[ Edited ]

I can't remember which thread it was on, but one of y'all mentioned Nordstrom's Rack having makeup and beauty products. And, dang, sure enough mine did!! How'd I NOT know this?

Well... this is what just one shelf looked like, and there were about 5 like this:

IMG_6652.jpg

And, why yes that DOES day UD eyeliner for under $4...

IMG_0586.jpg

And I got ALL these polishes!!  Ack!

IMG_8114.jpg

ShinyMagpie

Re: Enablers.... Dang!

(0) Hearts

OMG I love her stuff. I'm so going tomorrow!

natashana

Nordstrom Rack is the best. I went to TJ Maxx today, definitely some good stuff, too.

glossyguru

Aaahhh this thread is driving me insane! I don't think there is a Nordstrom Rack where I live!

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

Ha!  I was just further enabling my fellow hoarders...

amberangeline

Oh my gosh- UD liners for less than $4?! I need to go ASAP. Consider me enabled! lol

lilyyy

It always amazes me how The rack keeps their cosmetic section so neat whereas TJ Maxx and Marshalls is just gross with spillage everywhere.

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

Amen! Even when the items are high end, they wind up looking cheap and old when they are a mess.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

the beauty section in mine is tiiiinnnny. i literally just got some xmas stuff and ardell lashes to try

kittichick

omg, NAAAAAAARS!

Why oh why must I live in a crappy town with no good stores!! 

I gotta get out of this place.

lilyyy

No way! Crappy towns have the best deals. I went to visit my parents in middle of no where and their Sephora was stocked to the nines! Every single favorites set was there. Nars lip coffret? Yup! All Black Friday deals? You bet!

swanbeauty

You got it right lilyyy!! The more podunk the outlet, the more choice they have.  BUT, where I live, everyone buys high end products at the actual Nordies and are too good to go to "The Rack" to buy markdowns... which is JUST fine with me!  I laugh my way home every time.

roxystar4

swanbeauty, I agree 100%. Im so happy for a deal and don't mind buying something that has been marked down (Smashbox Heatwave, Im looking at you!)

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

They had both the lip gloss set and the eye shadow palette.  I hope yours has them too!

kittichick

But you guys at least HAVE the stores nearby. The nearest Rack to me is 1.5 hrs away. :smileysad:

swanbeauty

Oh, man... yeah... that DOES suck.  I thought you meant you had a crappy version because it was small!!  :smileyhappy:  

love2shop42

Thanks for the post, Nordstrom Rack will be on my stop by list. 

aviscardi

Ouh i haven't gone to mine in a while and i just got a nordies card. Does anyone know if they can look up the card # in store?

sbowden

(0) Hearts

Yes they can! They'll need your social and maybe a couple of other bits of info but it can definitely be done!

bombshell30

Jealous you found binge for 4$ My rack only got in Crash and ransom! Bought both, of course! Love the color binge and LOVE Nordstrom Rack! ( I was probably one singing thier praises)!!!!!!

sbowden

WHY am I stuck at school right now?! There are four in my area and none here!!! Boo.... Saturday can't come soon enough, I NEED those liners!

prettyinpa

Why have I never heard of this before???  Gotta go find out if there's any in PA!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 119 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya
    • malday
    • waterbaby1981