bananachoox3

Deals!

Have you all seen any amazing deals lately that we should check out? Today I went to a nearby Tj Maxx to see if they carry any Thebalm makeup. I heard that they might, they didn't. Maybe during the holiday season. I did get a set of brushes from Cythania Rowley for 10 dollars! I never heard of her brand for comestics related items. I mean 5 brushes for 10 dollars plus a holder. Can't beat that price. I also stop by Nordstrom Rack. I suggest going to any ones nearby because I saw a lot of 2012 holiday value sets. I picked up the Want You To Want Me eye shadow palette from Anastasia for 14 dollars. Orginial price was like 34. I also saw Lorac, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Stila, Nars, Too Faced, and NYX. Go see if your Nordstrom Rack carries any of these. 

sephoramusthave

Re: Deals!

(0) Hearts

I was in tjmaxx the other day and I found a calvin klein nailpolish for $3.99. I didn't end up buying it. I bought a philosophy nailpolish there the other day and it stains my nails. >_< I'm kinda scared of high end polish now.

CzaCee

not actually a deal but Nordstrom is giving away awesome Chanel deluxe sized samples for any purchase in their Beauty Department!! you can get 3 per order. ordered mine already. :smileyhappy:)))

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Just placed an order :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

smashbox 25%off

enter friends25 at check out

asdsfgh

(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier is on Hautelook today! Tons of lipsticks and several glosses and polishes :smileyhappy:

ahann04

(0) Hearts

Regarding the Kat Von D lipstick- I got 2 last weekend for $8 each!! I was pretty thrilled with that too!!  But $5???  I give you a pat on the back.  Great find.  And it's great lipstick!  :smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

where did you get such a steal??

starletta8

(0) Hearts

SiJCPs have totally different clearance items than regular Sephoras- I found some Kat Von D lipsticks on clearance that are still regular price on the website.

kissXmakeup

Oh my gosh! I just looked up that Anastasia palette & I'm in love! That was a steal!

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

I went to Tj Maxx the other day and got an H2O+ face cream normally $36 for $10 and I really like it I also like looking for deals on Hautelook and Gilt.

Apocalyptica

(0) Hearts

Went to the Sephora inside of my local JCP and got Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Beranice for $5!!! Originally it was $19, but it was marked $8 on the box. Boy was I pleasantly surprised when it rung up as $5! :smileyvery-happy: I almost wanted to go back and see if I could find any more. lol

Side story - I went in to see if I could get a sample of a redish lipstick to last me a bit because I'm in the process of moving and waiting for my stuff to get here. I packed so poorly because I had no idea that the moving company was going to take OVER a MONTH, seriously, to get me my stuff.... (I did not hire these people and would have laughed in their face if they told me they were going to take over a month to get me my stuff) If I had known I would have packed much smarter and brought 90% of my make up with me. lol But the first place I always go in pretty much any store is the sale area. $5 for a full size lipstick of a brand I love? I'll happily take it! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Lorac Mint Edition set at ULTA for $28 today!!!  Someone pleeeeeease buy it so I can live vicariously through you! :smileyvery-happy:

kissXmakeup

I just bought it! I am on the look for more palettes to increase my makeup collection. I can't wait to get it! (:

drrragon

(0) Hearts

ooooh jealous!  I swatched it at ULTA and wanted it sooooo badly.  Love Lorac stuff, the bag in the set was adorable and really nice quality, the lip gloss was to die for, and the eye shadows were buttery smooth!  Let us know how you like it when it arrives!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Ladies-

I saw Kiehl's sets, Lorac sets, and NARS sets and palettes at the Nordstrom Rack at Tysons Corner yesterday.

ChicDabbler

Origins is not giving away free products this year, BUT, they do have 2 great promotions going on:

- Online: $10 off your $25 Origins.com purchase + Free Standard Shipping PLUS a free sample at checkout, valid from 6pm 4/22 - 6am 4/23.

- In store: You can get a free facial plus 2 mini samples (claim the offer on Facebook, no purchase necessary). For each (of the fou) Earth Day packaged product you buy, they plant a tree (it is a bit more expensive tho). For purchase of $55 or more, you get a tote. For plantscription purchase of $35 or more you get a free full size Plantscription eye cream. And they have recycle bins for your cosmetic/skincare jars/containers.

incinci

The Nordstrom Rack at Rookwood in Cincinnati has a couple of UD palettes ($18), a UD polish set, a bunch of Smashbox sets, UD setting sprays (all varities), some Stila and Anastasia and a bunch of NYX.  I just found out about them--I never knew they sold makeup!!  Now I will have to go there frequently to see if they get in anything new...

Here is a pic of the skincare items that I picked up at TJ Maxx today...000_0260.JPG

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Apparently I need to check out my Nordstrom Rack again... hope they have some of the UD Sprays too, love those! Thanks for the tip :smileyhappy:

twoE

You should check out hatelook.com they did the balm in January I think. Tjmaxx is random I live in Miami but when I see the balm they have a ton of it and it's usually by the registers. 

incinci

(0) Hearts

Just checked The Balms facebook and it says that it is updating its server and that the 50% sale will still be available when they get their site back up.  They say it will be a few days and that they will announce it on their Facebook page.  I have never tried their products, but for 50% off, I am willing to try just about anything!!  I am most interested in the Betty-LouManizer.  Anyone use that?  Also want the Balmbini palette or the NudeTude palette!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 68 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler