bananachoox3

Deals!

Have you all seen any amazing deals lately that we should check out? Today I went to a nearby Tj Maxx to see if they carry any Thebalm makeup. I heard that they might, they didn't. Maybe during the holiday season. I did get a set of brushes from Cythania Rowley for 10 dollars! I never heard of her brand for comestics related items. I mean 5 brushes for 10 dollars plus a holder. Can't beat that price. I also stop by Nordstrom Rack. I suggest going to any ones nearby because I saw a lot of 2012 holiday value sets. I picked up the Want You To Want Me eye shadow palette from Anastasia for 14 dollars. Orginial price was like 34. I also saw Lorac, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Stila, Nars, Too Faced, and NYX. Go see if your Nordstrom Rack carries any of these. 

kissXmakeup

Re: Deals!

(0) Hearts

I bought two blushes during this sale, Frat boy & Down boy. Love their packaging & the pigmentation in the blushes is amazing. Wish I would have gotten more items. For now, I'll be looking at hautelook everyday! :smileytongue:

sephoramusthave

I use betty loumanizer!! I havent used it as bronzer yet, but I have used it as eyeshadow (can be used for both) and its sooooo gorgeous!! AN

rawrxjasmine

Umm YES! TheBalm re-did there website and opened it up today. They are doing 50% off your entire purchase for 24 hours! I did have some issues getting on the website because they were having technical difficulties, but if you can get on there and keep trying the sale is amazing!  ( :

rawrxjasmine

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Fabz

(0) Hearts

That link doesn't work either.. maybe it's just me.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

Aww, I'm sorry! I was trying all day to get on and that was only way that worked for me.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

It looks like they actually postponed the sale because their site crashed. It should be back up within a couple of days!

Panda168

I've seen the Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer at Nordstrom Rack for $8-9. 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Me too! Except the ones I saw were the old packaging and not the ones in the toothpaste type tubes.

beautylovingirl

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to have to do a super sobbing empty wallet ritual tonight, because I know I'm about to order it:smileytongue:

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Well count me in when you do that empty wallet lots of makeup ritual :smileyhappy: I just bought both naked palletes plus....

lylysa

Haha!  But at least while your wallet sobs, you'll look fabulous!!!!

beautylovingirl

True. Good point!:smileytongue:

lylysa

*Here to help justify awesome spending!*

bananachoox3

I love it! If I ever doubt buying something, I'll know where to go, here on BT.

kenny

Yes, I've found some great deals at TJ Maxx/Marshall's /Winners (the Canadian one). I've found some great brands there. Like Stila tinted moisturizer for $10, Bliss face mask for $25, Urban Decay Foxy eyeshadow $9, Jean Paul Gautier Madame perfume for $40, Quo eyelashes and glue for $8. 

Another place I have gotten great deals from is a Bare Minerals outlet! I got a set of 20 eyeshadows (about 3/4 regular size) for $39! They also had a lot of other great deals on older holiday sets and such

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Do you find that the discount/ outlet makeup is faulty in any way? By me, the sale makeup is always old and crumbly or cracked or something...

lylysa

This thread is going to just lead all of us users to spend more and more! :smileyvery-happy:

Hahah! Love it!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Also if anyone likes Trish McEvoy on her website trishmcevoy.com they are offering either a 3 or 4 piece deluxe size gift with purchase.HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !:smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

[ Edited ]

If anyone likes Omorovicza stuff they have a 20% off code for today only on their website.  It's VDAY20

I went ahead and got the Frankincense oil I've had my eye on >.>  I love it when they have deals, especially with it being so expensive, but it's just so darn worth it >.<

MoreGun89

Aaaaaand now that the code's gone they have a cute deluxe sampler bag for spring, darn you wallet!  Y U NO FAT?!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 68 replies
  • 94 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler