Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

Right.  I really don't bother with Ulta much so it's understandable.  

(0) Hearts

I don't have the bonus points if you spend x-amount of $$ offer either.

....same for the smashbox offer

Buy 3 get 3 free Zoya polish using code 3FREE. Not sure if its already been posted or not. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 8.36.35 PM.png

ulta.JPG Ulta

(0) Hearts

I also noticed a couple of 24/7 velvet eyeliner pencils for $10 (reg $20). It was a brown and dark purple color- I dont remember the names but can look them up if anyone wants me to. Great deal with the 5x points!

Found at Marshall's

IMG_9486.JPG

Thanks to these posts I had to hit up both Nordstrom Rack and Marshalls/TJ Maxx.  Nothing great at Nordstrom Rack but found these Marc Jacobs Lippies at TJMaxx.  I love lip glosses and have been a huge fan of every MJ product I've gotten to date so this was right up my alley.

Ours had a bunch, maybe 10 however most were completely smeared with lipgloss and a few seemed to be open so I bought only the three that seemed untouched.  Opened them up and they seem in great condition.  Only downside is I clearly misjudged what the colors were from the photos on my phone. 

IMG_0454.JPG

The bottom two I'm excited about because I'm just now getting into purple and only have one purple lipstick (Violet from Bite) so it will be fun to have some other purples to choose from and it's nice not to have gotten duplicates since I have a lot of lipgloss.  But the orange looks much more orangey in person vs. a more reddish orange or coral so I'm not sure how it will work with my skin tone.  May layer with other colors.  Colors from the top working down are Gyspy, Studded Kiss, and Truth or Dare.  REALLY tempted to hit up another TJMaxx since the store I went to had more colors they were just open or smudged so curious if another store would have more unopened.

(0) Hearts

Great finds! I wish TJMaxx beauty items weren't so easily tampered with. I'm going to check mine out to see if I can find any colors I don't already have! 

Also got a Ole Henriksen Sugar Glow Face Scrub (3.5 ounces for only $10)!  They had the retail price on the sticker as $20 which I knew didn't seem right and sure enough it actually retails for $38!.  I'm pretty excited about getting the glosses for almost 70% off and the scrub for 76% off.  I have to say I was always pretty skeptical of TJ Maxx and the like for beauty products but I've had really good experiences at Nordstrom Rack so I couldn't help but branch out.  I've been poking my head in to TJMaxx quite often and this was the first time I got a good score!

(0) Hearts

Yeah I never find these deals. The only one I ever found was a KVD lipgloss. ONCE. *sobs*

Dang, that's a good one. Just out of curiosity, what shade was it? After a very futile visit to a local Nordstrom Rack with high (then soon crushed) hopes of finding some Burberry single shadows, this looks delicious

(0) Hearts

Mine had a few different shades: Truth or Dare, Gypsy, Studded Kiss, Lust for Life, and I think Fame as well.  Challenge is a bunch were open and some had leaked.

(0) Hearts

This is the best Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Ross find I've ever had.  I never see good products in my area.  I guess it's also because I ventured to the store that is kinda further from me.  I went to the one closest to me later and they didn't have any of these.

I don't remember which shade this one was but they had a whole bunch of different shades.  

(0) Hearts

Did someone else find Burberry shadow singles there?   I find the beauty section to be very hit or miss.  Either I find a million things or none.

(0) Hearts

Yeah it was a none day for me. Smiley Sad I've heard multiple reports on people scoring on Burberry singles, now that they're being phased out or the formula is getting changed or something. 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if the Marshall's in Canada have a beauty section/ finds like these?

Oooh, good find!

What!!!!!!!! I go to Marshall's about once a week, never seen that. I scored a Laura gellar baked blush full size last time I was there for 12 dollars Haven't seen any mark Jacobs yet. I did score a bottle of fan fendi without a price, they sold me the perfume for 19.99.  Some time before that I got aqua allegoria nerolia Bianca for 30 dollars I believe..Another fact about Marshall's, they take returns on cosmetics skin care and perfumes, even if you have used them. Ross does not allow returns on perfumes. Love me some Marshall's. Been seeing a lot of dr Brandt there recently. 

(0) Hearts

I never see anything good at any of the Marshall's, TJ Maxx, or Ross in my area so when I saw this I had to take the picture as proof!

Nice!!!!

I NEED to find time to go into my Marshalls and Tj Maxx! Ughh!