Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Take-3/m-p/2324448#M62764

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Beauty Brands

Screenshot_2015-06-15-02-10-51-1.png

image.jpg

▼▼▼▼I went to the Stila website & if you sign up, they will send you a 20% off code.

I am still waiting for it to be emailed to me, so I can try to use it on my Stila order of atleast $50 to get free shipping also. I will let ya know if it all pans out.

I might be wrong, but that code generally does not work for sale items. It has never worked for anything in the sale section in the past, so if it does work, please report back! If not, don't be too disappointed. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

yeah, you were right, it didn't work.

i am so obsessed with the sites that let you stack coupons like Saks.

Are there anymore sites that let you stack more than one code?

[ Edited ]

Thanks! I think you are right.

Screenshot_2015-06-20-01-31-04-2.png

Screenshot_2015-06-19-14-12-41.png

I love the convertible cheek colors! 

I have been stalking the convertible color blush sets at Ulta and beauty brands. Glad I waited and now  they are mine for 12 bucks! Yay me!

[ Edited ]

Lancome Advanced Genifique set $132

What You Get

• 2.5 fl. oz. Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
  • .67 fl. oz. Advanced Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye-Illuminating Concentrate
  • .34 fl. oz. Renergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva Concentrate 

I am almost out of the Light Pearl and have never seen it given as a sample, so I was tempted to buy this when I got the email.  It's such a good deal, because I pay $69 just for the eye serum.  Getting that huge Genifique for $63 would be amazing.  Must pass though, because I am very stocked on Genifique.  Fantastic deal though!

(0) Hearts

NC, can you tell me more about the light pearl? What do you like about it? Any chance it helps with puffiness? Thanks!

I too think it's a wonderful deal. If it wasn't because I'm doing so good with my Perricone MD, I would definitly jump on this.

Julep's sweet steal is a good value if you do not own the polishes already.

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 4.59.20 PM.png

This looks good, looks like there is free shipping too? Is there an additional promo code one can use with this?

Mavens get free shipping on every thing, but there is a $25 minimum for non Mavens.  I have not updated in a bit, but here were the codes as of the last update.

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 8.42.52 PM.png

Codes do not work on the steal (already hugely discounted), but it you wanted to buy something else for $10 to get over the shipping minimum, the code could would probably work on it.

Thank you for the codes! I have bought a few Juleps at Marshalls/TJMaxx for $2-$3 each, and not sure if I even need anymore nail polish Smiley Wink so still thinking about this set.

(0) Hearts

I wish my TJ Maxx had nice stuff.  I'd love to score a bunch of Julep polishes for $2-$3, but I would have to bring my list to make sure I did not buy dupes.

I don't know where to post this but I just got am email from beautylish to sign up for notification for pre-order for the brush collaboration, and they offered to text me when pre order sign ups happenScreen Shot 2015-06-19 at 2.36.30 PM.png

[ Edited ]

Clinique.ca (Canadian getting a better deal finally!)

7 pc free gift with $31 purchase plus free shipping (code BONUS)

new sign up has additional 15% off !

but I think you cant use it with the BONUS so $50 free shipping.

and don't forget Mr. rebate 5% rebate!

too faced free lippie!1.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments