Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

PMing now

[ Edited ]

RueLala has an offer where you pay $35 for a $60 voucher for anything from the Tatcha website. Tax included, free shipping, one voucher per person, one voucher per transaction.

If you need a referral, just PM me.

Rue tatcha.JPG

(0) Hearts

So I tracked my package this morning, supposed to be here tomorrow.  Can't wait!

I ordered less than 2 hours ago and I aleady got a shipping confirmation! That's crazy!

Me too - they shipped mine already with Priority Mail. I'm happy!

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry if I sound a bit silly, but the fine print says one voucher per person, yet Ruelala still lets me get to the checkout screen with another one. Can I buy more than one?

You can try but idk if they'll cancel it. That's what happened with me for a Gilt voucher but Rue La La might be different 

(0) Hearts

Try it no harm in trying

(0) Hearts

Thanks placed order just now

(0) Hearts

My order already shipped

(0) Hearts

Me too :smileyhappy: I got the starter kit. 

(0) Hearts

I purchased rice enzyme powder, but bad code works as promotional code, else I would got rice enzyme travel size

Ha...I got the starter kit too - the one for dry skin. $35 is a good deal. Too bad it counts as a promo code so I can't stack the welcomegift code, but still a good deal :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I just placed a separate order for the gold blotting papers so I could use the welcomegift code too. The blotting papers are awesome, cost less than the travel size powder is worth ($12 vs $15), and since tatcha.com has free shipping and NO SALES TAX :smileyvery-happy: I think it's totally worth it.

I tried the welcomegift too until I realize the deal was a promo code. The kit normally is 59, so 35 is a steal!

Yes it is indeed. I've been wanting to try Tatcha for a while (the beautiful packaging sucks me in) so this is a good opportunity :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my order already shipped and will be here Monday.  Nice.  Very nice.

Yay! I just purchased the $35 one! It's going to be my first tatcha order! I've been debating on trying it after hearing good things about the brand, but was waiting for the sale. This is way better, plus their website carries more items/sizes! :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

I like the fact that it's a voucher rather than just a small selection of products offered through Ruelala. So many times I love the brand, but aren't interested in what's being offered. So glad to see you all are enjoying this!

(0) Hearts

Is there a expiration date for the Tatcha voucher? I don't need skincare now but I will keep a new exfoliator in 3-6 month......

(0) Hearts

The details on my $60 voucher read:

Valid Dates: April 9 – July 9, 2015

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments