Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

this is sold out already.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It was sold out earlier today but now it is back. I just purchase it 30 mins ago.

OH no, you're right. I just checked and it is sold out now.

But keep checking back on it because that is what I did this afternoon and finally got it.

Update: It keeps coming in and out . Keep refreshing the page. My sis was able to buy it a few second ago.

Screenshot_2015-06-22-09-46-22-1.png

I sawthis on nouvocheap dont know if you can just print it or not but figured I'd share

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

This is cute.

Thanks for the heads up on this jen143xo Smiley Happy  I love Benefit!

(0) Hearts

I called my local store and they still had alot. I can't go til tomorrow but hopefully they'll still have some!

[ Edited ]

I'll have to check for this when I visit this weekend for the cleanse kit. The last few offers they mailed to me were pointless, because neither of the two stores ever got stock in. They told me maybe it was coming and I checked back twice and they said they never received it. In fact, a manager told me on my last visit that they only heard about it because people kept coming in with the certificate, but they knew nothing otherwise. SMH. Hopefully, this time will be better.

In general I think that the SiJCP stores are not all on the same wavelength and because some stores are smaller than others they never get the promotions. 

(0) Hearts

Dealing with SiJCP can be very frustrating at times but they have the best clearance deals and Sephora Favorites sets. *sigh*

[ Edited ]

BTers (myself very much included lol) might have slammed the nouveaucheap site-- the link to the image of the email doesn't open. Smiley Sad Per Shirley's suggestion, I did call two SIJCP stores around me, and they sure are on different schedule as to receiving shipments. Even though the promo started yesterday, one store didn't seem to know what I was referring to. Do call them before making a trip.

I'll PM you the link I was able to open it. Yes you guys are right I will definitely call before going! I'm mad because I was just there this morning buying the ultimate cleanse, wish I saw this earlier!

(0) Hearts

Can u pm me too, I am unable to open link, thank u

lol this. I called my store and she was like idk what you're talking about. LOL

[ Edited ]

Ugh. so typical.

(0) Hearts

Sounds like my store, I just called too. 

[ Edited ]

I suggest everyone call their SiJCP before they go because a lot of stores get items at different times just like Ulta Smiley Sad lol BUt this is super cute!

I just stopped by my local SiJCP to pick up the PTR Retinol Fusion promo, and I found all of the Formula X Ombré Glitters in the sale section for $2.99 each. Awesome find because I had 'Devious' on my wishlist and they are all still regular price online. I picked up two bottles of 'Devious' in case I love it and one bottle of 'Mischevious' which I'm unsure about but the orange was calling to me.

https://www.sephora.com/the-ombre-glitters-P389132

I also saw these today at my SiJCP along with the Deborah Lippmann polishes someone listed a few pages back. 

(0) Hearts

Yup, I got all of those ones last time I was in. Smiley Wink

The $5 Frenzy Box is back! Score $51 worth of goodies for only $5! Shop now!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments