Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

They are known for their BB creams as well.  I have tried the signature M line and liked it.   Robot Happy

They are a popular Korean skincare/cosmetics brand. The Time Revolution First Treatment Essence is touted by many to be a dupe for the SKII essence, at a much lower price. I'm still debating whether I need to order this or not. 

[ Edited ]

I second pixiedust's and anne's suggestions; I'd also recommend Missha's sheet masks, which are very affordable, compared to what Sephora charges for Tony Moly's masks. They're quite a treat on a hot summer evening! Also their lip and eye remover (the one w/ blue phase) is just as good as lancome bi-facil at a fraction of the lancome price. Do check it out.

Nars, do you use their essence? If you do, do you like it? I've almost ordered it a dozen times but with all the other skincare I use, I just don't know if I need it. Thanks!

[ Edited ]

I've used both SKII and Missha's. Neither were life changing per se, but if you need a nice, inexpensive toner (they work more like a toner than a serum, simply because of the watery consistency), do try Missha's. For that price, you can't really go wrong. 

A tip on how to use the "essence": You can pour a bit on a cotton pad and wipe the entire face, or you can just pour some on your palm and splash it onto your face. With SKII, I preferred the latter, just because it felt like I was wasting a lot of product w/ the cotton pad. Just because Missha's is much cheaper, I splurged and used both methods. It's very cooling, calming and soothing, while smoothing the surface of the skin long term. 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a snapshot for Sijcp coupon for the retinol fusion sample? I was gonna try to get this today after my shift without the coupon if I have the promo code on the coupon snapshot. 

I found the copy of the coupon with barcode. There is a sephora inside jcpenny thread now. I couldn't remember where I saw it. 

Thanks for this post. I didn't know that thread existed. My closest Sephora is a SiJCP so I'll be checking it out. Did you get the free Benefit luggage tag? I picked mine up today. It's cute. Good size too. My daughter thought it was a small wristlet for my license.

Baaahaaa! Gotta love kids, Nancie ♡♡

birchboxpromo

Birchbox promo I just recieved

Tarte Cosmetics on Gilt City 

Capture.JPG

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting this incredible deal! The $100 credit was sold out, but I was still able to get the $60 credit for only $18 using the 40% off code because it is my first purchase! 

(0) Hearts

I posted it down, any ways this is awesome deal, I purchase $100 voucher for $25 (+ 20% ebates and 4% ebates for tarte website), I also got $60 voucher.

If any want friend recommendation let me know, I will pm u link.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I also have referral link if anyone else is interested: www.giltcity.com/invite/113427239a9g3cvwttpy of it's taken down, PM me. And the deal keeps going in and out of stock, so if it says out of stock just check back! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

With a referral, you can get $25 off of $50.  Plus the 20% ebates for gilt city.  Plus I got 4% ebates at tarte when I used the voucher!  So that is $25 for a $100 gift certificate and then $14 combined cash back with ebates.  So, in the end, I spent $11 (plus $7 and some change in tax at Tarte).

here is the referral code: http://www.gilt.com/invite/1009435609a2kj67y9nj

If this link gets deleted and you want a referral just PM me!

If it's your first order from Gilt use the code "ONEDAYONLY" today and get an additional 40% off. 

(0) Hearts

Hi, how did you get to know this code ONEDAYONLY? did they send you an email ? Thanks

(0) Hearts

Can you please send me a referral link too?

(0) Hearts

Just got one from someone. Thank you anyways.

(0) Hearts

Crazy deal, right!?  I'm holding off on an order, kind of hoping they have a sale soon. 

hopefully more things are priced on sale because you can't combine with any other promo code Smiley Sad 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments