Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Hi girls!

There is a nice GWP from Shoppers coming now, with any purchase from Lancome (minimum 35$) a cosmetic bag +6 deluxe samples, includes mini mascara, eyeshadows, 50ml of makeup remover, vissionare serum and you can chose the cream, lift or hydratating one.

Hope it's useful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

thanks for the heads up! shoppers doesn't always advertise the gwps they have. it's always awesome to combine with their point system :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I saw it, but it will come on april 25th!

[ Edited ]

Nordstrom - Receive 23 deluxe samples, plus a tasseled cosmetics bag, with any $130 beauty or fragrance purchase. Online only.

nordstrom gwp.jpg

(0) Hearts

Any idea how long this is likely to last?  I've been plotting a Jo Malone order for weeks, but I'm not quite ready to buy yet.  I know I'm buying Nectarine and Honey Blossom but I'm having trouble deciding what I want to buy and my second (and maybe third scent).  I'd hate to miss out on this.

(0) Hearts

my freaking card needs to hurry up and come!!!!

(0) Hearts

Nice!

Saks has some nice offers right now, you can us up to 5 codes per order and the following don't require a minimum.  Not bad for $15+tax!

Codes are: FREESHIP, YSL65, LANCOME75, LAUDER77  (I apologize for the size of the pictures)

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 3.35.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.24.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.24.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.24.35 PM.png

(0) Hearts

is this offer worked only yesterday? I just tried it is not accepting codes

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Did you add the items as well? In order for you to use the EL and Lancome codes, you need to add any EL and Lancome item first. For a low buy-in, the cheapest items from both brands are the pencil sharpeners, like sbowden showed above. I just tried the codes, including the YSL mascara code, and the freebies added just fine for me, so make sure you add the items that you are actually purchasing first. 

If any code gives you a message that says that it cannot be added (or something to that effect), that's most likely because the freebie went OOS.

(0) Hearts

Ya it said i cannot add

[ Edited ]

Also- if anyone cares much about Viktor & Rolf's miniature perfume bottles, there are multiple codes that can be stacked: VROLF4 for a mini Spicebomb EDT, VROLF3 for a mini Flowerbomb EDP, VROLF2 for a mini Bonbon EDP, and VIKTOR27 for a spray vial of Bonbon EDP. I purchased a hair mist for $45 + tax, and stacked all of the above codes and a code for free shipping ("FREESHIP"), so these add up to be a pretty nice GWP. The above codes work for any V&R purchase, so it should also work on the $28 Spicebomb shower gel or the $29 Spicebomb deodorant for anyone who's looking for a lower buy-in, but I personally chose something that I know I will use. 

(0) Hearts

Omg this is great! Thanks for sharing all these. Where do you find Saks codes? I just signed up for F & F...

(0) Hearts

Anne-- those codes can be found on Sak's beauty page. Select special offers from the left column, and you will be able to see all the promo codes that are currently available. Alternatively, you can hover over Beauty from the main page, then select the special offers from the drop-down menu. HTH! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

:-O why did you post this? My poor bank account :smileysad:

Because your username asked me to! :smileywink:

Haha touche! I just placed an order LOL

In all seriousness, thank you because I've been looking for the Bonbon mini for about a year now and I love mini perfumes!! Yay!! I just ordered my husband the shower gel since it was the cheapest :-D 

(0) Hearts

I ordered the deodorant for my husband :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]

Niice. Enjoy your purchase! In my personal experience, Saks tends to be a bit slower in shipping, compared to Neiman, Sephora or Nordstrom, but YMMV.

For anyone who is not interested in the spray vial of Bonbon, you can use the YSL65 code instead for a mini YSL mascara (which works for any beauty purchase) that sbowden mentioned above.

(0) Hearts

Thanks. I don't mind the slower shipping, especially when the GWP is great :smileyhappy:

I got the YSL mascara instead of the mini vial since I have so many fragrance samples already.

[ Edited ]

Awesome! If it wasn't for the fact that I am well stocked on shower gel from various sources-- L'Occitane, Aveda, etc, etc-- that will set my household straight for many years to come, I so would have ordered the Spicebomb shower gel for my hubs as well. Ha!

Enjoy your mini perfumes, esp. the Bonbon! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments