Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

Same here!

(0) Hearts

EDWARD BESS cosmetics are available on Hautelook!! (ends Thursday!)

Thank you! I got out of the habit of checking Hautelook daily. I got three of the EB lipsticks. Two of them just seemed too reminiscent of my favorite Nars, Anna. Then I threw in a third for good measure! I hope they're good, I've never tried them but enjoy a more "slick" formula every now and then.

(0) Hearts

I bought the EB lipstick in Rose Demure when it was on sale here at Sephora, and I've enjoyed using it.  I found it to be a bit "slick," as you described it; I normally prime my lips with a tiny bit of lip balm, but I can only wear the EB lipstick over bare lips, otherwise it doesn't stay put. 

(0) Hearts

You found it to be slick?  I found it to be chalky!  I wonder if the formula in the palette is completely different from the lipstick form.  I should try the "best of" palette, too.  I hate the colors in the Baby Pink palette so much, it might be skewing my perception of the actual formula.  So far though, I've found it to be patchy and chalky.

I think it might just be the pink one.. I have the Edwards best and it's the same formula as the lipsticks, maybe even creamier if that's possible. Please try it soon so we can squeal about it together ahaha

I haven't tried the pink palette, but I have the "Best" palette as well and I agree, it has the same great formula!

(0) Hearts

EB should send us commission.. in the form of more lipstick lol. My face is basically a walking EB add!

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend his lipsticks, they are creamy and moisturizing and come in some great colors :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I actually got both his lip palettes whent hey were on sale here at Sephora.  So far I've only tried the baby pink one but I was not impressed at all.  I liked the lip glosses of his that I bought though.

25% off DDG with FANDF25

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 12.51.09 PM.png

Surprise40 code for 40% off the philosophy site today...9 hours only...

[ Edited ]

Butterlondon is doing selected polishes for $7.50!  Thats better than Ultas deal of $9 a couple days ago.  Code is HAUL323

EDIT- You need $50 for free shipping....otherwise its $10+  I do not like paying for shipping...but thats a lot of polish when I just bought some...what to do...

Not sure if its posted already, Lise Watier Canada has Spring Flash Sale.

LiseWatier.JPG

With every order of $125 or more*

Get one gift with purchase including 6 products and free shipping 

*The gift with purchase includes: SOLO Eyeshadow - Orange Crush, HYDRA SHINE LIP STAIN - Rose Vibrant, PLUMPISSIMO LE GLOSS – Corail, RÉSIST-ÂGE Fine Lines ILLUMINATING & DE-PUFFING SPECIFIC EYE ROLL-ON, CRAYON JUMBO Long-Lasting Waterproof Eye Light Shadow – Moonlight, HYDRA SHINE LIP STAIN - Rose Orchidée. One free gift with purchase included with every order of $100 or more before taxes.

(0) Hearts

I got enticed by the picture you posted. In particular that leopard lipstick/lip gloss thing. I never heard of this brand before but just googled her. The makeup has some really nice packaging. They even had a palette with leopard spots but it is sold out :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Awesome. I just found out about this brand like last week. In US you get the GWP for $100 and free ship with $50. I got the two blush (sakura and the mosaic one) and two eyeshadow palettes (the pastel quad and the one with the rose blush). No tax. Great deal.

(0) Hearts

I wish Ulta carried Lisa Watier or the Japonesque lip palettes.  You know, stuff that you generally have to go to professional beauty supply stores to get.

(0) Hearts

I know ur feeling, since Ulta doesnt ship to Canada :smileysad: I think Lise Watier has a US website too, so they might deliver...I saw some stuff of great deals. Been to their warehouse sale in Montreal, omg it was like too many stuff fr a steal...

(0) Hearts

My favorite primer is 50% off!

ultatoof.PNG

I got this deal for platinum members too in my inbox. I've never tried it before but it looks interesting!

image.jpg

It looks like they extended the free shipping for Platinum on any beauty steals until 4/4 as well.  Very nice.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments