Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

I just tried placing an order and it says code expired. Anyone else have this issue?

Nordstrom will price match this sale too.

Bloomies has some great Beauty promos right now Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 5.34.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 5.34.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-26 at 5.35.12 PM.png

(0) Hearts

I would like to make a purchase at the store with a 3.50 off coupon for around 10 dollars and take the 5xpoints if possible.

(0) Hearts

I tried to activate my 5 times points at ulta before the retraction came out, is there any possible way to determine if it is active now? it said it could take an hour or something after i sent it. 

[ Edited ]

Go to your account.  Select the option that says my rewards, scroll all the way down.  Active offers will be at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.15.18 PM.png

I doubt you will see it though, because the original email says the offer will not start until 06/28/15.  Before purchasing anything on the 28th, check to see if it activated.  If not, click the link again from the new email they will send on Sunday.

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I'm glad I asked the question!! Now I know how to check. Sweet!

[ Edited ]

I would just wait because Ulta sent out an apology making it clear it starts on Sunday.

(So, that you get your 5x). 

You can look your active offers online under your account.

I do have both Ulta emails about the 5x.  Hahahahahah!

I wonder if they will have a nice Beauty Break on Saturday to entice shopping.

But, honestly, Ulta is doing too much. They had 5x fragrance 2 weeks ago, now it is 3x everything, and they will continue with 5x everything.  They should of just had 5x the entire time.

I am already returning some fragrance that I bought 3 days before the 5x. 

On Instagram: Zoya is having a Buy 3 Get 3 Free - any polish! Code is 3FREE. Now until july 4. US and Canada only. I didn't even know they shipped to Canada!

Just received an email from Ulta that I think was accidentally sent early.

Highlights include 5X on all purchases for Platinum members 6/28 to 7/4, a $10 gift card with a purchase of $25 Ulta Beauty Collection (one per customer per day) and a 20% off coupon. 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

I've been wanting to get that Physician Formula blush, so at 40% off and 5x the points its a very good deal. 

(0) Hearts

What are the points for non platinum members.  I plan to get there this year, but haven't made it yet!  LOL

They sent it too early all right.  Most people still have an active 2or3x point offer.  They are getting ZERO sales until Sunday!  I may wait until next month for 10x points and hope it is still coming.

(0) Hearts

In the past has the 10x offer been for Platinum Members only?  This is my first year platinum & can't remember ever receiving a 10x pts offer in the past.

[ Edited ]

Platinum was introduced in my state at the start of 2014, and I qualified very quickly.  I am unsure whether or not 10x points exists for regular members.  I can say that I do not recall having it in 2013, but some states rolled out the Platinum program in 2013.  Other members could have additional insight.

I have never shopped the 10x and so excited.  I gotta make a small purchase but I am also waiting for this and I hope it comes. I did not get the 5x.

I'm with you lol

[ Edited ]

My email only says 3x points for platinum members by 6/27 and 5x Smashbox purchase by 7/4, and it shows that UD vice ltd on sale, etc. 

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 10.55.05 AM.png

LMAO, Whoa is right.  Like you said NC, no one will be making a purchase until Sunday.  Someone just got fired Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments