Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

If you're a gambler I would wait until next Wednesday and see if there is a Beauty Break.  Usually happens on Wednesday mornings. 

(0) Hearts

I am going to take my chances and wait.  Ive resisted so many beauty breaks so I can stack it right when the time comes.

I cant find it either. I put in the code you posted, and checked my email, but nothing? I am a platinum member too??

(0) Hearts

pandy17 I sent you the link PM here on BT. It should take you directly to the GWP.

(0) Hearts

I got the link, but I can't open it, nothing happens. I tried both messages you sent me,.  I didn't see your first one. I have had a few problems with my computer today. It has taken me a few tries even to get on to beauty talk. I will keep trying. Thank you!

(0) Hearts

pandy17, you can't click on a link in a PM. You have to copy and paste it into your browser. Try that and see if it works. 

(0) Hearts

pandy17 I sent you a PM with the link directly from my email, it should work. Try it again.

(0) Hearts

pandy17 are you Plantinum? If you're not then probably that's the problem.

(0) Hearts

pandy17 were you able to get it?

(0) Hearts

Same here. I wonder why?

spotspotcat do want me to PM you the link?

Success!  Thanks bea0t!

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

That would be wonderful and much appreciated bea0t! 

(0) Hearts

Do you want me to PM you the link?

(0) Hearts

I'll PM you the link.

(0) Hearts

I can't seem to find it :/

keepra are you looking for the $125 GWP bag above? Use item# 2285904 or I can PM you the link.

(0) Hearts

Could you PM me the link? I'm entering in the item number and it's not popping up. 

(0) Hearts

PM :smileywink:

I sent you the link before bea0t offered to. Are you a Platinum member?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments