Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Take-3/m-p/2324448#M62764

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

image.jpg

Today Online Only! 

Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 8.48.40 AM.png

Here's another 100 point code if someone needs incentive to join.  Expires 06/26/15.

..or if you have a monthly subscription you can unsubscribe then resubscribe right away and use this promo. I am not sure why Birchbox doesn't close this loophole -_-....

Uh oh, I haven't thought about the possible side effects. My apologies if anyone gets another June box or loses points because of this Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think I am getting an extra June box *shrugs* oh well, not a huge deal to me.  Now I know and trying it was the only way to be sure.  Since I got comped 100pts, its basically like I got the $10 I spent on the box back to use in the Birchbox shop.  No biggie.

(0) Hearts

I decided to give this a try also, but it says my box will ship on June 29th. I already received the June box. Does that mean they will send another? I didn't like the samples enough to want a back-up so that would be a mess. lol

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am curious about this as well.  I cannot cancel my main or 2nd box, because I have Plus items coming on them.  I've been thinking of canceling my third box anyway, so getting one last box before I go for good could work.  I do not want a welcome box though.  I'd rather get a July box with a sample choice.  Also, will you be charged on 06/29/15 like a new member and then again on 07/01/15?  Off to search these answers.

[ Edited ]

I will update as things go along.  I am curious to see how this plays out as well.  Do I get the same June box?  A starter box?  A different box?  We shall see...  Maybe I should've gone with the curated one to be sure I got different things...

It does say my $10 payment for the box is already pending.

(0) Hearts

If you unsub then resubscribe will your old points still be there?

(0) Hearts

Just an FYI. If you ever plan on doing a "true" unsubscribe make sure you have reviewed all your samples you haved received before you do. You do not lose  your points when you unsubscribe but you do lose the ability to review items..

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

yes, your old points will still be there

(0) Hearts

Does it affect your Ace status? I like getting my sample choice early Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I've heard of people doing this, but I have not done it yet.  

[ Edited ]

ummm...yeah...so I just did this and it totally worked.  I feel both super happy and slightly guilty for being all tricky like that.  Then I promptly placed an order with my new points.

Thanks Robot Happy

So did I! Thanks TriesToBoClossy! Great idea!

lol i also un/re-subscribed and felt the same emotions Smiley Tongue

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

^^^Stephani what site is this special from?^^^

@MrsLisha - it's from bumbleandbumble

(0) Hearts

Thank u so much Smiley Happy