Deals too good to pass Up!

Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT readers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or decided not to list it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

11210492_10153934467999465_1045638256778183507_n.jpg

Is this still available? I was able to snag it but my friend just tried signing up and it says the code isn't valid :smileysad: IMG_1552.png

1. I knew this was too good to be true

2. I knew it would run out before the 15th. Definitely did not snag it in time.

3. It is Birchbox. Past behavior predicts future behavior. This should have been completely anticipated. :smileyhappy:

yes it's no longer valid :smileysad: 

(0) Hearts

I JUST signed up last month! I am sad now!

Sign up another household member?  If I were you I would've signed my husband up for just this month to get the bonus. Lol Or your child?  or sister?  Or mom?   Someone?  Lol

...someone! :smileyvery-happy: You know it's bad when your pet has an account of their very own -besides Petbox! LOL

(0) Hearts

Ohhh does it apply for Canada too? 

(0) Hearts

I have fought the urge of subscribing to birchbox for so long but they finally got me! Just subscribed! I can't believe I will have 3 subscription boxes this month. I definitely think I might need to cancel one of them. 

[ Edited ]

Lunality, thank you for posting this! I got the same email as well. I think for the BeautyBlender solid alone this is basically worth it. (It's what I swear by for cleaning my brushes.)

I actually just canceled my Birchbox subscription last month after trying it for three months and signed up for Ipsy. This month will be my first box/makeup bag and I'm actually really looking forward to it.

I was definitely not planning on resubscribing to Birchbox but if I'm correct this promotion is valid for both a monthly as well as a yearly subscription. Can someone just verify for me (so I'm making sure) that according to the terms I could probably just subscribe for a month or two, get the the beauty blender promotion, and then quit again? I don't want them to suddenly tell me I need to show 12 months of boxes before they will send me the promotion.

(0) Hearts

No problem hun, I'm thinking of resubscribing as well. I think we only need to do the monthly subscription. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you for this!!! I just resubscribed :smileyhappy: haha. I've always wanted to try the beauty blender...

(0) Hearts

It also works on those resubscribing. It said it in the email of my second account so I signed back up on that one!

(0) Hearts

Is Birchbox good? I've never signed up for those subscription boxes before.

[ Edited ]

I think it's decent for the price. I canceled mine awhile ago because I just wasn't getting much use out of the samples given that I already have an extensive beauty product collection.  However I figured for the price ($10) it's worth getting a new beauty blender and I can always cancel the subscription anytime.

(0) Hearts

Same here.  I'll sign up for the promo then just ditch it if it doesn't wow me.

I just did that. It makes a me a little nervous that even though I applied the promo code in my cart, I don't see anything at final checkout that indicates it went through. Fingers crossed!

Same here!  My email confirmation mentions the GWP.  I'm kind of excited! At the very least I can retire my sad, decaying BB Pro.  

Spoiler
BLENDGift with your subscription purchase!

Mine confirms it in the email receipt as well!  Yay!

Thanks ladies I see it in the email too. Yay to new beauty blenders!

(0) Hearts

My sister really likes her subscription (Canadian one). The value is really decent and there is quite a range of products.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments