Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

So glad NC is back! BT wasn't the same without her--she's one of my favorite BTers!! *Hugs

I agree! I am glad to see her back!!

(0) Hearts

You are one of my favorites, too.  Thanks.

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Last day for 25% off at It Cosmetics with code Friends2015. I just got the Naturally Pretty palette for $31.50 with free shipping!

b-glowing 15%off until 4/19 w/ code BGNATURAL

Kate Spade has 25% off until tomorrow w/ code DEAREST

Ulta has a new 3 pc Michael Kors GWP with $50 purchase and it still stacks with the Murad GWP - it's in the What's New section (lipstick, fragrance vials, nail polish) :smileyhappy: Good chance to pick up the ABH artist palette! 

I like how Ulta lets you stack GWPs and promotion codes. I think I got a good deal with the following:

- 40% off drugstore brand nail polishes and makeup

- Free 3 piece Michael Kors set

- Free 2 piece Murad set

- 5 dollars of 15 dollars purchase

- Free shipping

- Free spring tote with 40 dollars fragrance purchase (got a body mist)

- 6% cash back with Ebates

- Free fragrance sampler

I'm new to Ulta. How do you "stack" codes? Enter multiple codes upon checkout? If so, what is the max number of codes allowed? And is there a special order the codes should be entered?

[ Edited ]

Ulta has a different system. You can use one code, usually a coupon code.

To add various GWP, you need to go to the page for that particular GWP, and add it to your cart. It will appear at a certain "price". Once you put enough stuff in your cart equal to that price, the GWP price will become zero. You can usually add a few of these GWP to your cart, as long as they are still live on the web site.

Watch for the price of GWP to go down to zero. Sometimes it does not, which means the GWP is not active anymore. Then remove it from the cart, since you don't want to pay $40 or $50 or $60 for it :smileywink: 

Try it in your cart -- there are two GWP on the What's New Pages. If you can't find them, PM me, and I will find the pages for you.

TY popularmakeup! I haven't added GWPs this way so wouldn't have figured this out on my own.

(0) Hearts

DiVWA, you are welcome! Are you buying anything today? Those two GWPs look tempting, and there still is 40% off some drugstore brands. If you do buy drugstore brands, there is a $3.50 off coupon on the front page.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

309554 will give you $5 off $15.  Expires today.

(0) Hearts

That is so helpful! Thanks! :-)

Does anyone ever face issues with Ulta's payment gateway? I very often get the error "Could not authorize credit card", inspite of providing all valid details - including billing address. This has caused me to miss out on so many great deals, including the one from yesterday :-(

And today, I am still not able to place my order. The customer service team is of no help. They just say "Verify your details". Not only does my valid card not work on the Ulta site, but Ulta also put a hold for the order amount on my credit card for quite a few days. :-(

(0) Hearts

Pollu, you are welcome! Hasn't happened to me -- have you emailed their support?

(0) Hearts

I did, but they say that they cannot find out why because they use a third party payment gateway :-(

(0) Hearts

This is pretty great! Love the Michael Kors set! Which drugstore brand makeup did you buy? I got some Revlon and Maybelline earlier this week.

(0) Hearts

I know! It's so nice to stack codes. You definitely got a good deal there :smileyhappy:

OK So I know its not cosmetics but I got this awesome deal on jewelry at Macys (plus 8 % back ebates)

It's part of their one day sale 04/18 only... They have the earrings on sale for $59 (normally $400) Web ID: 1850990 plus if you buy any fine jewelry they have a bonus buy were you get a 3 piece sterling silver jewelry set you can get it for $59 (normally $350) Web ID: 571176... This is going to make a very nice mother's day gift :smileyhappy: I also had a $20 off of $50 reward that I used and a gift card I had for a return I made so over all this cost me $36.71 :smileyhappy:

macys.jpg

(0) Hearts

That is an impressive deal!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments