Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT readers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or decided not to list it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Hsn has theToo Faced Semi-Sweet Eye Shadow & Mascara Duo available with your choice of flexpay. You can get it for 4 payments of $12.25 with free shipping.

Josie Maran on QVC right now. Great deals!!

Large sizes on the Today's Special Value package.

If you elect the auto-delivery, a different shade of blush will ship with each order. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just found Tom ford Negligee, moroccan rouge lipsticks for $35 and lavender lust eye-shadow quad for $55 in Leesburg premium outlet, Virginia.

I purchased Moroccan rouge and lavender lust quad.

I ordered Moroccan rouge from Nordstrom 1 week back, I will receive it on Tuesday now I return and I vl save $15, I am so happy.

(0) Hearts

Which store did you find it in? The Barney's outlet or the CCS?

CCS OUTLET

(0) Hearts

Did they have a decent amount in stock? I'm considering making my way over there!

(0) Hearts

Good found! Happy for you! I love Lavender Lust and Diddier (or Moroccan Rouge).

Moroccan rouge is in my list from long, finally seeing it in my hands, made my weekend happy

COLOURPOP-Receive a free limited edition eyeshadow in Birthday Girl with any purchase while supplies last. No code required. For first time customers receive 5.00 off you first order with code THANKSBABE.

If you're interested in Bliss, Biotherm, Bath and Body Works or Le Metier de Beaute you can check out the deals notcreative posted in the promo codes thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-13-SPRING-2015-EDITION/td-p/1942216

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I am a dork and meant to post them here.  I logged in there to look at promos to place a possible order, then THOUGHT I moved over here.  I deleted it there, and am reposting them here.

I was hoping someone received a nice Sephora promo that I had not.  Sadly, I received all of the lame offers available, so I will not place an order until a better one comes along.  Too bad I hesitated on JETSET, because that would have been a nice one.

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 9.25.38 AM.png

Bath and Body Works

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 9.26.49 AM.png

Biotherm

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 9.27.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 9.28.20 AM.png

[ Edited ]

I know ya'll know about the Nords buy 2 get 1 free Mascara, they also have a GWP for Clinique with promo COOL or WARM plus they have some really nice free samples.

Here is one of the orders I placed for a total of $35.72

Spoiler
NORDS.JPG
NORDS1.JPG
NORDS2.JPG

(0) Hearts

Woo Hoo!! Just picked up both of the Lorac Unzipped Palettes and a few other things for 35% off!!  :smileyhappy:

^35% off the entire Lorac site.

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know where to get the bronze bares all sephora favorites kit? It was online for a couple of days and is out of stock now. Is it going to be in stores? Kicking myself for not getting it when I had the chance.:smileysad:

(0) Hearts

if your store doesn't have it mine does the other day I went, I can pick up one for you (you would just pay retail +t tax+ shipping) i'm picking one up for another BT-er tomorrow just lmk :smileyhappy: 

Thank you so much! They have some left at a newer store in this area. Yay me! Thank you for offering to pick it up. That was super sweet! 

(0) Hearts

My store only had 2 left yesterday and they weren't getting more. It's sold out (permanently) online so I would suggest calling your store!

(0) Hearts

It was in local stores but I saw that it's out on line and not coming back. A mod said that. Check your store!

Diorshow mascara in the Nordies sample section, no shenanigans!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/choose-three-free-samples?dept=8000001&origin=topnavm

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments