Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This thread is officially closed!

Join us on the new one:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

(0) Hearts

Your post and makeitups are actually on top of one another. Can't really make it out. 

I took screenshots of her post to show it was blank but then had weird text when I scrolled over it.  Those were actually pictures, not our posts blurring together.  I removed the pictures once I confirmed I was not the only one seeing the strange post.  

Lol, duh on my part. Sorry!

(0) Hearts

No apologies.  It looked really bad in the photos.  Even though I am closing this thread in an hour, I did not want anyone to reference it later and see that mess.

(0) Hearts

Ok I see exactly what you are talking about now. It looks like she posted nothing until I click on the blank spot. Then it goes all weird like you and Nancie are seeing. 

(0) Hearts

How weird. For me her post is on top of my post. Anyway I got the jist of it. Tarte has new products on there site. Good to know as several people bought the vouchers from Gilt City last week.

(0) Hearts

Weird.  Her post is still over yours on my screen, but just barely.

Yeah I'm not sure what happened! I tried to delete it but when I scroll over it it won't click. Very weird.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is very weird. I can't see your post, can't reply to NC and your post is on top of my post. And I do get the reply button when I hover over one of you blank posts and then you post actually shows up. Thank you NC for starting a new thread. I think this mess is telling us it's time. Smiley Happy

I am just glad I am not the only one seeing the weirdness.  Did anyone else have their settings reversed?  Even after playing with the settings, my posts were staying oldest on top.  I had to mess with the settings for a while to fix them.  It was happening in every thread, not just this one.  I think BT had a momentary brain freeze, because nothing was working.

My settings weren't affected but they made a squirrely mess out of the top of this thread! I hope your settings stay the way you want them.

(0) Hearts

Now, that I've confirmed Im not losing it, I am going to remove the pictures, which make it look worse.

(0) Hearts

[ Edited ]

Dr. Gross Super-size Ferulic Acid & Retinol Serum Auto-Delivery

QVC Price: $99.00

Featured Price:

$89.92

or $22.48 x 4 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

See Offer Details

+ S&H: $3

This is a  2oz Bottle 1oz is 88.00 so basically two bottles for the price of one. ONLY GOOD TIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. 

ALREADY SOLD OUT Smiley Sad

It's available on Waitlist. If anyone is interested, just get on the list. They usually fulfill it. 

(0) Hearts

Has anyone used this retinol and the PTR retinol. If so, what are your thoughts? Does the ferulic acid really add any additional benefits to the DDG one? I currently use The PTR but am always looking and DDG has a great reputation.

hey Doppelgänger, do you watch the Q as much as I do? Smiley Very Happy

If you watch it daily (especially Tuesday night beauty then absolutely).And I have a Q card if that tells you anything! I love that they changed their shipping for beauty products to a standard 3.00. I HATE  shipping charges but some of the deals they offer really offset it.

(0) Hearts

Yes daily, except much less since Lisa left. She was my fav. Love the new $3.00 shipping but they don't refund original shipping anymore. I have to be much more careful about what I order from them now. One return cost me almost $10. That was an eye opener. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments