notcreative

Deals too good to pass Up!

I have been getting a lot of great emails.  Hopefully, some of these deals can come in handy for the rest of you.  Have you seen any awesome ones you want to share?  Now, is a great time to haul.

notcreative

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I love Ulta, so I could never walk away.

makeupobesessed

I luv Ulta too!

HarlemJPN

Nah - just a higher credit limit. ;-)

notcreative

This made me laugh.  Forget the higher credit limit.  Let's all wish for more money to buy them.  Oh, and three more wishes.

Shrewdle

Laura Mercier's 2013 Holiday Stickgloss collection is currently on sale for just $19 on the LM website under the "Au Revoir" section (their sale section). It's a set of 4 full sized products. Each lip product retails regularly for $24 each. The original "collection" price for the 4 was $48. 

Plus you 2 free gifts and free shipping currently (It says until 8/31, today, but maybe they'll extend it?). I just purchased this deal and it also added a third bonus gift for me. So I ended up getting 4 LM lipsticks, 1 mini violet eye pencil, a mini eye cream and a mini fluid finish foundation in Ecru for just over $20 with tax, and free shipping. :smileyhappy: 

Her eyeshadow Bon Bons are further discounted to $98 from the previous sale price of $150 (I believe). 

4% back on ebates for LM right now, so I used that as well. 

If anyone else is interested in getting this, grab it soon! :smileyhappy: 

misscg

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Laura Mercier website? I can't find a place on the site to check my order status since I checked out as a guest. Guess I'll just call CS in the morning to see what's going on. On another note, my Marc Jacobs package is being listed as delayed since 8/30 due to it being held in the ups facility for whatever reason....freebies are nice...reliable shipping and customer service are better, like Sephora's lol. 

misscg

I just called Laura Mercier's CS and was pleasantly surprised that an actual person picked up the phone and not an automated system!!! Lol. Anyway I was told all is well, that my order has been sent to the warehouse and should ship out today.

Shrewdle

(0) Hearts

I called them this morning too. They just told me that the order has been sent to the warehouse, but didn't say directly that it'll get shipped out today. I'm hoping that it will. 

At least someone picked up and spoke with me, unlike Too Faced who doesn't pick up their phone or answer emails. :smileysad:

molkie

(0) Hearts

That's great - I always like dealing with a company that has good customer service!

molkie

I also placed an order on 8/31. I just checked my order status and it's marked "received." Kind of strange that an order placed today was shipped out before orders placed over the weekend.

Also - I first checked out as "guest" and then decided to register and my order was automatically linked to my account. So you could still register and be able to check your order status online.

HookedOnBeauty2

Yes I ordered this morning and tonight I received an email with a tracking number. The order shipped out the same day.

Shrewdle

whoa! they got your order together real fast! 

Shrewdle

I ordered mine on 8/31 and haven't received shipping info yet. 

I had ordered something from LM on 8/9 and got an email saying it shipped on 8/11 (I received that order shortly after), so in the past they have been pretty fast. Might just be the labor day delay. 

On another note, I am so frustrated with Too Faced and Pixi Beauty...i'm still waiting for my orders that I placed 7 days ago to ship, and I'm going to be out of the country in 10 days to attend a wedding, so hopefully all of my orders get here soon from the various places I've ordered from! Makes me appreciate Sephora's shipping so much in comparison. 

HookedOnBeauty2

I purchased these glosses today. Received free shipping 2 samples (eye cream and face shine scrub) plus the foundation sample. Awesome deal. Thanks for posting!! The site says free shipping over $50 but I guess the deal is still going on because there was no shipping cost on my $19 order :smileyhappy:

Shrewdle

You're very welcome HookedOnBeauty2! Can't go wrong with full sized Laura Mercier products for under $5 a piece! :smileyhappy: 

Kyrana

Thanks for the tip on the Laura Mercier glosses - I just snagged it as well!

Shrewdle

You're very welcome!! I've actually never tried her stickglosses or sheer lip colors before. (The set has 3 stickglosses and one lip sheer). I have tried the LM lip glaces lipglosses and I like those a lot. I'm hoping the stickglosses will be nice too! From the reviews that I watched on the set it seemed like all four colors were quite sheer, but sometimes I like that because I find sheer colors a little more wearable on an "everyday" basis. :smileyhappy: Have you tried her stickgloss formula before? 

Kyrana

I haven't had any LM lip products before, but for the price I couldn't pass it up.  I generally wear tints on my lips, as I was blessed with naturally pigmented lips.  I have a lipstick or two that enhance (MLBB), but usually I just wear something to intensify what's already there.  I'm hoping these will be right up my alley!

drrragon

I picked up this set from Hautelook a few months ago....for $40!  Wish I had waited on that.  But on the other hand I really loved the stick glosses in the set!  Two were creamy nudes and the other two were shimmery (but do not feel gritty).  I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of pigmentation, they're closer to medium than sheer.  Also they're pretty moisturizing considering the amount of pigmentation.  Hope you enjoy!

Shrewdle

thanks for the feedback drrragon! I'm can't way to play with them! 

misscg

I picked up the lip set and got the eyeliner and body cream free plus the foundation in ecru. I love this thread....my wallet and husband..not so much .

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 903 replies
  • 816 hearts
  • 161 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • michelleshops
    • hydee77
    • molkie