Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Yeah, I'm looking at this one and not feeling super inspired by it, either.  It's not too perfume-heavy, but there are a lot of packettes and I'm not super psyched with the included products. But then there's my whole Sucker For GWPs thing...

(0) Hearts

I have a feeling you and I could be great friends.  I sometimes look at your posts and think I could have written that myself.

As extra incentive to get this bag, Ulta released a 20% off coupon. It is only good on lower end stuff, but it has a generic code.  Anyone can use this.

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 7.12.53 AM.png

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

For all you Kiehl's lovers....

(0) Hearts

All Napoleon Perdis products are 50% off at Ulta! The only exposure I've had to the brand was the primer I got in my May Bergdorf Goodman Glossybox, but this might be a good time to test out some other products Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

One time only value on QVC right now. Only good for today (8/29). GlamGlow .....

This is the best and the worst thread!!!

I never feel the urge to shop until I look at this thread and the hauls thread! Then it's all 

H

I hear you, sadly, I hear you... (I just spent over $100 to get the Beauty.com GWP! The products just seemed like ones I'd actually use and I JUST COULDN'T STOP MYSELF!!!!)

(0) Hearts

Reminder: To redeem this offer go to marcjacobsbeautydotcom

(0) Hearts

thanks! iw as wondeirng why it wasn't working! i wonder why that doesn't work if you access it from the regular MJ link.... hmmm weird

Marc Jacobs is having a nice gwp andFree shipping on any order using promo code BIRTHDAY on his websiteimage.jpg 

BOO! Marc Jacobs GWP fail! I know it's a freebie, but still... BOO! boo

I received my free brown eye liner in this exact same condition! No wonder they're giving them away. My black one was fine though so I guess it's just hit or miss. I think I will email them about this also.

I finally got a response of "We're investigating the problem and will contact you when we reach a resolution."

What is there to investigate?! It's broken. Here's a picture. Send me another! Not rocket science!

O no! That sux, I'm still using the sample I got from sephora when it was a 100 point perk in black. I hope they can send you another one. I will be inspecting mine when it arrives too.

(0) Hearts

Poked a little harder today and they said they said they were waiting on another shipment and will send another when it comes in. 

I did did mention that I had heard of others (you ladies!) that we're having the same issues so definitely reach out if you experienced the problem of the gel/crayon detaching/falling out of the tube. The sample may be free, but you paid for something to get it! Might as well get a useable product!

Oh no! Have you tried contacting their CS? Maybe they'll send you a new one.

(0) Hearts

I sent an email. FINGERS CROSSED!

(0) Hearts

Oh no!  Mine fell out of the tube after a couple uses.  I tried to salvage it and gently rub it down with alcohol (breaking a good portion of it off in the process), and smushed it back in, but I am a little wary about using it (is it actually clean?)

I actually had a funny experience with this! This was a day after I received my free 100pt perk of the brown Marc Jacobs liner. I opened it up to line my eyes and I look - there's nothing in there. I was so confused! I found it a couple minutes later on the floor Smiley Very Happy