Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT readers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or decided not to list it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Marc Jacobs is having a nice gwp andFree shipping on any order using promo code BIRTHDAY on his websiteimage.jpg 

BOO! Marc Jacobs GWP fail! I know it's a freebie, but still... BOO! boo

I received my free brown eye liner in this exact same condition! No wonder they're giving them away. My black one was fine though so I guess it's just hit or miss. I think I will email them about this also.

I finally got a response of "We're investigating the problem and will contact you when we reach a resolution."

What is there to investigate?! It's broken. Here's a picture. Send me another! Not rocket science!

O no! That sux, I'm still using the sample I got from sephora when it was a 100 point perk in black. I hope they can send you another one. I will be inspecting mine when it arrives too.

(0) Hearts

Poked a little harder today and they said they said they were waiting on another shipment and will send another when it comes in. 

I did did mention that I had heard of others (you ladies!) that we're having the same issues so definitely reach out if you experienced the problem of the gel/crayon detaching/falling out of the tube. The sample may be free, but you paid for something to get it! Might as well get a useable product!

Oh no! Have you tried contacting their CS? Maybe they'll send you a new one.

(0) Hearts

I sent an email. FINGERS CROSSED!

(0) Hearts

Oh no!  Mine fell out of the tube after a couple uses.  I tried to salvage it and gently rub it down with alcohol (breaking a good portion of it off in the process), and smushed it back in, but I am a little wary about using it (is it actually clean?)

I actually had a funny experience with this! This was a day after I received my free 100pt perk of the brown Marc Jacobs liner. I opened it up to line my eyes and I look - there's nothing in there. I was so confused! I found it a couple minutes later on the floor :smileyvery-happy:

I didn't even notice at first either! I tried to crank it up and looked into the tube and was all, "Wow, that's way down there!" Haha. Then I noticed the cap. 

I emailed CS so we'll see. Everything else looks to be in good shape, including the items I actually paid money for, so that's good, but it's a little disconcerning that it's such a common problem. 

Yes, I think the lesson for anyone who has one of these minis is to open the liner with the tip facing up and then gently press down on the liner so that it is more securely stuck in there.  Hopefully this isn't a problem with the full sized ones.

Cashed in on this twice and got my packages today. WOO! 

Spoiler
Is it bad that I want to place more orders just because the GWP is so great and there's no minimum purchase or shipping? 

(0) Hearts

Butter London from twitter - Today Only! Purchase one WINK Eye Pencil and receive a second complimentary.  Use code BRIGHTEYES at checkout.Offer valid August 29, 2014 until 11:59PM PST.

[ Edited ]

The Labor Day sales begin with Ole Henriksen.

OH Sale

Did somebody say, "Ole"?!?!?!? O_O

Thanks for the news, Bratknits!

This just popped up in the sale section. 

http://www.sephora.com/pure-truth-vitamin-c-duo-P379011?skuId=1552892.

(0) Hearts

@bratknits, for some reason that link broke. 

Here's a new one:

http://www.sephora.com/pure-truth-vitamin-c-duo-P379011?skuId=1552892

(0) Hearts

Oh might just be the period at the end of the link

(0) Hearts

For that duo, I don't think I've ever clicked checkout so fast in my life.  $27 is an awesome deal for the full-sized oil and a deluxe mini of the Collagen Booster.  

(0) Hearts

Yep, checked out fast here too.  Just bought the FS of the Oil from OE directly, but I can use extra.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments