Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

(0) Hearts

This is a good one.  I shall take a look.

(0) Hearts

Clarins has free shipping through Aug 31 with code AUG14

Ulta emailed me a coupon for $10 off a $50 Tarte purchase.  They are also giving away a free lip gloss with the purchase.  It looks like a unique code, so the first person to pm me will get the code.

(0) Hearts

Same! I am not going to use it so pm me if you want mine.

(0) Hearts

I got one too but it says it's only for use with my email address so I don't know if someone else can use it. I'd be glad to pass my code along to someone as well, if it would work.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Mine says that as well.  I've passed other coupons meant for me on before, so I would still pass mine to someone wanting to try.  I know I gave MK89 my Bergdorf coupon a while back, and she needed to enter my email address (which I gave, because I trust her).  I would not pass my email address intentionally to people I do not know well enough, but I would give anyone the code to see if it works without entering my email despite the claim.  Maybe MK89 can chime in to mention how everything worked out, because I just realized I never followed up.  

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've delved a few pages in, but couldn't find it, I know Macy's in store $35 Lancome gift with purchase is good, but check out the online version!  The lip color is different and if you go up to $70 (much like the estee lauder promo at Dillard's) there is a lip trio or body or face thing!  It's a surprisingly awesome GWP Smiley Very Happy  

Marc Jacobs site is celebrating their one year birthday! Free shipping and 3 free minis ( 2 eyeliners and a lipgloss) Use code "birthday" at checkout. I believe this goes til the end of themonth.

(0) Hearts

I'm so pumped for this! I swatched the Highliners at Sephora on Saturday and those things don't budget and didn't even come off with make up remover!

I did two separate orders with the BIRTHDAY code. 

(0) Hearts

Make sure you go on marcjacobsbeauty(dot)com and not marcjacobs(dot)com(slash)beauty. It will say invalid if you don't go directly to marcjacobsbeauty. 

(0) Hearts

At checkout, it came up to a $39 value. Not sure if the free shipping is included in that amount. 

[ Edited ]

I was just coming here to post this one.  It looks pretty good to me as well.

(0) Hearts

does anyone know the sizes of these?

(0) Hearts

Hmm no matter what I try I can't seem to get it to work. Smiley Sad 

You got the pic too--thanks! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Have you tried it? Its not working for me

(0) Hearts

It's not working for me either Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

It's working for me - it asked me to sign up for the mailing list first in order to get the code. 

[ Edited ]

Go to marcjacobsbeauty to get the offer.

Edit: At first it didn't apply the code, but when I started the checkout as a guest (I did not have a previous account) and gave my name, address, email and then entered the promo code on that page, the code did apply and I was able to complete my order.

(0) Hearts

I posted this in empties but it applies here too! This weekend at Origins stores.Screenshot_2014-08-21-23-27-00.png

[ Edited ]

I found the first cosmetic bag I actually ever wanted to buy (all the ones I own are from gwp's). It's by Sonia Kashuk and of course being sold at Target. I fell in love with the bag and found out it was sold out in all the stores near me or a little further away than I'd like except one. I called up and got the bag reserved and the best part?! It was on clearance for almost 50% off (online is normal price). I believe her whole Floral Print collection is on clearance in the Target stores from what the sales associate was telling me. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they think the bag is as cute as I do! Getting it for $3.99!

beauty.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments