From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Savvy Shoppers

Savvy Shoppers

• 89799 Members
  • 763 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Product Testing
|
Re: Product Testing
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s because all the reviews are from employees
It’s because all the reviews are from employees
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beauty Break is up!
Beauty Break is up!
Recent images from this conversation
Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter
|
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sinclair22 I personally love it. I used to buy it in the full size but could never finish it so I buy it in the mini size. ...read more
@sinclair22 I personally love it. I used to buy it in the full size but could never finish it so I buy it in the mini size.
Ambassador Curated
Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
|
Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I finally received a tracking number for the DM order from GMA Deals @danielledanielle . My order should arrive Monday. ...read more
I finally received a tracking number for the DM order from GMA Deals @danielledanielle . My order should arrive Monday.
New Sephora Sale!!!
|
Re: New Sephora Sale!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: There's alot of chatter in the community here about this @Love880 ✨勺Join in at:Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: ...read more
There's alot of chatter in the community here about this @Love880 ✨🩷Join in at:Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? Sephora Six: Spring Sale 2024 - Splurge or Save Edition
Foil Challenge
|
Re: Foil Challenge
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: Went to visit a friend for a long weekend recently, this is a great time to use up some foils. I brought 2 almost empty fragrance ...read more
Went to visit a friend for a long weekend recently, this is a great time to use up some foils. I brought 2 almost empty fragrances to use up to. Used up 7 foils in total plus the two fragrances. Prada Prada Candy Night 1.7oz/50mL & Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne MARA Algae + Moringa® Universal Hydrating Face Oil 1.18 oz / 35 mL was quickly absorbed into my skin and left it glowing and softLoved the Lemonaid cleansing gel, removed all my makeup with no transfer to the towel.Others were repeats   
New Post in Savvy Shoppers
Subscribe to my YouTube Sephora haul coming
I’ll be doing a haul video soon on my YouTube channel be sure to follow my YouTube @officialdevineshay1 so you don’t miss video.  ...read more
I’ll be doing a haul video soon on my YouTube channel be sure to follow my YouTube @officialdevineshay1 so you don’t miss video. 
  • IMG_7453.jpeg
Amazing Products
|
Re: Amazing Products
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much I sure will do you have products similar you’d recommend.
Thank you so much I sure will do you have products similar you’d recommend.
The Referral Code Thread
|
Re: The Referral Code Thread
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I recently bought two pieces from JTV. I was super impressed. I referred two friends. The code was for $25 off $49 for both of ...read more
I recently bought two pieces from JTV. I was super impressed. I referred two friends. The code was for $25 off $49 for both of us. And, you get a $40 credit once you make your first purchase. Thrive Causemetics has a referral program. And of course Rakuten does, too.
TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!
|
Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!
BOSS I INSIDER
Reply: What a score @happyskincare! It’s always fun wandering around and seeing what’s in store. ...read more
What a score @happyskincare! It’s always fun wandering around and seeing what’s in store.
63,618 Posts