Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT readers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or decided not to list it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

Tarte on Hautelook today.... a few blushes for $14, concealers for $21, and a ton of lip products!

tartehautelook.jpg

(0) Hearts

Anyone have any of these lippies they're selling?? How are they?? :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Sleek makeup is currently having a 3 for 2 sale on their website. Buy 2 items and get a 3rd item of equal or lesser value for free. They even have 2 of their popular blush by 3 trios in the sale section at half price. 

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried sleek? I've heard its really good and a great price too! 

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried it but heard great things so I took advantage of that special above. It says 3 for the price of 2 but I actually got 4 eye pallets for the price of 2.  The shipping was $12, but if you get $50 or more the shipping is free. To get the deal and free shipping I would have to buy 7-8 eye pallets, but I couldn't find that many that I wanted and were in stock so I just stuck to my favorite 4. Adding cheaper items like the blushes or lipsticks just jacked up the price because they were free instead so I just got the shadows. Will let you know how they are.

Edit: I just did dry run order and the shipping is no longer free over $50. I guess that was a previous special. Sorry.

(0) Hearts

It's ok! Shipping wasn't that much anyway :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

My sister has their Blush by 3. It's not as pigmented as it seems in the pan. 

(0) Hearts

I will probably stick with the eyeshadows

As a heads-up: J.Crew has lots of beauty products in their sale section online, with an extra 30% off code listed. They have a Bite matte lip crayon, Dr. Gross peels and serums, and numerous hair and body products from good brands.

OMG, thanks for posting this. I am obsessed with the dr. Gross peels and have been using the ones I got as samples. I was about to take the plunge to buy some and you post this,I ordered 5 of the small packs for $31 :smileyhappy: and I snagged the bite lip crayon as well.

Btw I never knew J crew sold makeup and skincare....interesting lol.  

(0) Hearts

Nars and Coola as well!

(0) Hearts

**bleep**, the NARS are gone - would've been like $13 for a lip pencil!

If you're new to HSN, use the code 20NEWSUMMER to get $20 off $40+. You can get the Lorac Pro palette for $22 or the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for $30!

(0) Hearts

Hi Andy, thanks for sharing this! I checked on HSN, and couldn't find the Lorac Pro Palette though! :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Otherwise $22 would totally be steal! 

(0) Hearts

I have no idea why it's not listed. If you check Nouveau Cheap's blog, you can use the link that she provided in her post about this. 

(0) Hearts

Just tried her link. The Lorac Pro Palette is sold out at HSN. :smileysad:

Oh wells. 

(0) Hearts

I hope it will be back in stock soon! My sister really wants one haha

For those who missed the lorac skinny palettes during the Nordstrom anniversary sale for $15, they are now on the lorac's website. There are reviews of them on temptalia in case you're interested. 

LORAC-Skinny-Eye-Shadow-Palette-Navy.jpg

LORAC-Skinny-Eye-Shadow-Palette-Nude.jpg

(0) Hearts

Screen Shot 2014-08-13 at 10.05.57 PM.png

The Body Shop Canada is having a 50% off on all bath and body products

(0) Hearts

Solestruck is doing 30% off regular priced shoes and 40% off sale shoes!! If you like Jeffrey Campbell, Dr. Marten, UNIF ect. you better hurry to their website!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments