Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT members, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

I've received quite a few requests for my site link.  There is a link to my site (and other great ones) on the following thread.  This is the only place outside of private messages I can share it per BT guidelines. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/BeautyTalk-Feedback/Post-a-link-to-your-Beauty-Blog/m-p/1863492#M536...

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Ha - I maaayyy be doing the same thing....but seriously that's some good stuff!

Nice!!!  It is amazing.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

rotator_080314_2.jpg

I have a feeling TrysBeautyItems will buy a bunch of those green primers :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

If anyone is still waiting on a 20% code from Ulta, I will give one to the first person to respond to this or the first person to pm me.  It is different than the one I received in the mail, so no worries about it being the same code I gave SDdenm,  

Ulta usually sends me one in the mail and one in an email, because I order from them a lot.  I am trying to stick to my no buy again (except one day I am taking off on 08-03-14), so I need this temptation gone!

(0) Hearts

I have a code too, it expires in 2 days.

(0) Hearts

It was claimed via pm, but I would still post here if you want one.  Someone else who may not need theirs could be willing to part with one.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have two of these vouchers that I won't be using.  If anyone would be interested, please PM me for the code!

DSC_0325.jpg

(0) Hearts

I was in Bath and Body Works yesterday and they have $3 hand soaps..any scent, any formula!  I asked how long that sale is going to last and the answer was "when we run out of them".

[ Edited ]

I've been hearing people recently receiving 20% coupons from Ulta that includes prestige brands. Does anyone know how ulta chooses who to send their coupons to. I haven't received any email or mail. I'm in their rewards program and email list.

(0) Hearts

I received mine a few days ago and it's only for 10% off prestige and 20% off non- prestige.  I was surprised since it's usually 20 but I seen others posting that they received the 20% off prestige ones. Its probably a change based on your level in their reward program. I haven't shopped there that much this year. A couple a months ago when I spoke to customer service they said the coupons were mailed out randomly but that shopping frequency was a factor.

(0) Hearts

Though the clientele and reward members they send the cards to are quite vast, I believe it may have to do with how frequent and how recent you may have shopped around the time of a new 20% coupon launch.

I've overheard employees telling shoppers as they were checking out that entering in their card number or activating their reward profile will essentially "kick them back" into the system if it's been a while since they've shopped (customers would be asked for their card and they'd go, "Eh, don't worry, it's been a while since I've shopped here anyway" and that prompted the "kick you back in the system" response).

You might want to call their customer service line or email them to see what the matter may be pertaining to your particular case. 

(0) Hearts

I recently visited an Ulta (live in Hawaii with no Ulta and no free shipping from them, so don't shop often) while on the mainland, and I hit Platinum while I was there.  I then got a 20% off coupon including prestige brands, and this is the first one I have received.  I have been getting the emails, but usually for 3 or 4 bucks off a purchase, no higher brands included.  So this might actually be how it works.  But I've seen other people post a coupon for 20% and I got 10% off a lipstick, or something not even close to the good coupon.  

(0) Hearts

I'll probably get in contact with their customer service. That is odd, because it hasn't been a while since I've purchased from them. If anything, this year is probably the most often I've purchased from them.

Still not getting emails from Lancome (as if I do not place enough orders), but I do get snail mail.

Lancome Coupon.jpg

This one is also tempting.
Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 10.52.13 AM.png

(0) Hearts

As always, this thread made my wallet sad. Just saw this F&F flyer and rushed over to make a purchase 40 minutes before the sale ended lol

(0) Hearts

It makes our wallets sad but our vanities happy.  I almost bought some Tarte items, but I refrained.  That SpaceNK one has my trigger finger itching though.

(0) Hearts

Loving this! Will def keep an eye out for the Lancome dates :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

WOW!  My Tarte order from F&F is going to be here TODAY. :smileysurprised:

Oh gosh, you are the queen of Lancome product. I signed up for their email promo but didn't get this either. Thx for posting this :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I do love Lancome, so it is probably for the best that I do not get emails.  Based on what I see on gwpaddict, I only get about half of the promos in the mail.

I had a lot of problems on the Tarte site getting items to display with an 'add to cart' button and then stay there when I finally put them in. Weird. Anyway, in the end I triumphed. Among the awesome deals I got I scored a set with a full-size blush, lipsurgence, and gloss in achiote for $20. No, that's not a typo. Hooray! I've been wanting to try those products and that color.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments