Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Take-3/m-p/2324448#M62764

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I got the coupon in my email, too, and tried to do store pickup but no target around me has it available. Are u kidding? I live by a million targets!  Do u feel my tears? :'( 

(0) Hearts

aw I'm sorry! The one 15ish minutes away from me, the only one in my small town, has it available and so does another not so far away. I am surprised because usually stores near me don't have things

I have like 6 targets near me and only 1 has them available for pick up and it's 20 minutes away

(0) Hearts

I shop at Target every week.  They never send me emails though.  Headed over to the website.

origins.gifOrigins has a great deal going on right now.

Purchase $30 worth of products, and you get to choose 5 deluxe samples.

+Free Shipping

And if you spend $50, enter SAND for a "eco-friendly summer tote."

Just received my order20140804_134918.jpeg

Origins really does have some of the best GWPs.

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I picked this up! You get an extra mini with promo code WELCOME

ugh, this thread will be the end of my wallet 

Nice.  I have been wanting to buy the Origins mask I missed as a Sephora perk.  This looks awesome.

They have the charcoal mask as a 1.0 oz. sample, along with the Cheeks & Balances.

Modern Friction Scrub at .5 oz. (if you haven't tried it yet, it is awesome.)

Get in there before all of the 1 oz. samples are gone; I've made that mistake with their deals before. 

(0) Hearts

Did Origins buy Ojon?  Never saw the Ojon haircaire line on there before.

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I am out of hand salve, so I am thinking about this one for sure.  Granted, I have plenty of hand creams from other brands, but this one is the best.

Henri Bendels flagship store on 5th Ave in NYC has marked down all beauty products, most by 60% (Except HB products). 

if u r in or near NYC, u must go!

seriously --- quit reading and go. Bring your biggest tote and be prepared to fight. 

$6 for almost everything butter. Dr Jart is 60% off. 

I almost needed oxygen administered to me. 

Oh my!  I'm no where near, but I'm curious.  What's going on?  And will you have a show and tell?

My camera is %#&$!! right now, but if I can resurrect it, I will definitely have a show and tell. :-)

whats happening ing is that HB is no longer going to sell non-HB beauty/styling products anymore. They couldn't compete with Sephora, Bloomies, Saks, etc., which are all within blocks of HB.

they had unusual brands,but some common ones, too. They have Thairapy 365, which I looooove, but that as only 25% off. But the sales associate just filed our bag FULL of free things after I purchased the curling iron.

Do you think there is anything left there today? Was Nars on sale?

(0) Hearts

It is worth a try. I didn't go to the Nars counter, but if it is beauty and it isn't owned by HB, then it is on sale. I bet Nars isn't 60% off!, though. 

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

(0) Hearts

I did. Another banner month for Discover Card, too. :-)

(0) Hearts

I keep forgetting to post this (sorry!), but today is the last day for free shipping + 2 deluxe samples on Laura Mercier's website. They have pretty decent sized samples, check it out! I was tempted but am on a low/no-buy so I'm passing

noooooooooooooo why did I see this now?! Sad face for me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments