Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Take-3/m-p/2324448#M62764

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Screen Shot 2014-07-24 at 10.34.39 AM.pngBeautybar

Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 1.12.17 PM.png

Good luck!  Perfect for people on a no buy.

Where is this?

I cannot type links, but the URL is listed in black at the top, mid center of the picture.

[ Edited ]

Since there's been a lot of chatter about drugstore cosmetics etc - I thought this one might be appropriate.

It's for Drugstore dotcom - With a $60.00 purchase you get a bag with 24 Deluxe Samples of all kinds (don't know how to post a link/pic sorry) It says it's a $47.00 value. Maybe someone will be in the market for this, could be a lot of fun goodies in it, haven't looked it over yet.

Just like high end products, I think there are good and bad drugstore brands as well. Love Loreal lipsticks and some others too and always used to use drugstore mascaras too, the only reason I'm not using drugstore mascaras now is that I have so many high-end ones from different kits/sets/collections, Sephora Fave mascara sets, GWP's, Promo Codes and point perks. But I'm sure I'll venture there sometime in the future and might go pick out some drugstore lippies right now, I need soap from 'drugstore', so I might have to force myself to add a lippie or two -- just to get to free shipping of course, not because I want or Neeeeeed them. Smiley Wink Happy Shopping. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just checked.  Thanks for the pm.  It is for the green and natural department.  I have yet to take advantage of a single GWP from the Drugstore side, because I buy most green/natural stuff from Whole Foods.  After being filled in on pricing issues by Meag, maybe I can start buying them elsewhere.  Though, she was referring to Trader Joes, I am assuming Whole Foods would be similar.

@notcreative

There's a second section on that site on Drugstore dot.com... Beauty dot.com.

They recently had a 60% clearance sale on stuff we spend 100's of dollars for the not drugstore brand. Did you miss that part? It's products you get at Nordstrom & some that I've not carried in stores, super expensive lines.

Maybe that sale was for regular customers, I was notified by email, & it linked me directly to the sale.

Not sure, I get certain things on auto-ship since I use many of the products from both sites, get discounts on products that I'd have to buy anyway.

I was getting coupons/discounts from them all the time, plus as you buy, it add dollars to a next purchase. And all these discounts/coupons/promos were before I even signed up for auto-ship. 

It takes me a long time to commit to signing up for anything. Even something as simple as BI. I shopped Sephora for years before signing up. 

[ Edited ]

Nope.  Sure didn't miss it.  My June Jacobs foot cream, which usually retails for $40 was on clearance for $20.  I  snagged one.  I also scored that GWP bag a couple weeks ago.  They release one just about every other month, and I may have scored quite a few of them.  I spent more there than I did at Sephora last year.

Hope you're having fun with your visiting family members.

(0) Hearts

What pricing issues?

(0) Hearts

From the Nail Polish and Consumer Reports Thread

Meagboho wrote:

"Every single thing Trader Joes has on the shelves are something popular you would see at Whole Foods or anatural foods store or something. Sometimes they change the recipe slightly, the packaging is always disguised, and well, there's the cheaper price for the same goods!"  

She also sent me a pm.  I basically learned that I cannot assume they have a cheaper price.  Thus,  I will shop around.  I already shop around with cosmetics.  Why not do it with natural foods and vitamins.

Here's the Smashbox Set. It's today only online.Capture2.PNG

(0) Hearts

Ladies and Gentlemen, Big and Little ones, I have an Ulta 20% off coupon/code. Does anyone need/want it?

(0) Hearts

I would love the code if you still have it <3

(0) Hearts

I will PM you the code Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sadly, my big ones are becoming little ones.  I discovered that yesterday.  

(0) Hearts

There ARE some great deals out there right now! Smiley Happy I like to check GWP Addict regularly. Smiley Happy Caution: it is highly enabling!! 

(0) Hearts

I get her emails - talk about lazy! I don't even have to go to her website anymore Smiley Happy

Thankfully, I signed up for her emails long before I entered my no buy, but I have never received any.  I do pop over there once in a while, but I have been proud of how much I've resisted lately.  For a long time, I used to check it everyday.

Good job @notcreative! I just read them when they come through the email - usually I can resist Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Guys if anyone has a 20% off Ulta coupon they're not going to use, please PM me Smiley Sad I'm not getting their e-mails and have a $90 birthday gift sitting in my online basket *tears* I'll trade you for a 15% off  coupon for HSN  ^_^

They're selling a trio that includes 2 Too Faced Melted lippies (full size) + 1 lip liner for $35 FREE Shipping. With the 15% off coupon you'd end up getting the trio for around $29-$30 whereas 1 Melted lippie by itself is $21. You could also use it for some other purchase instead, but this was the HSN item I was thinking of getting and wanted to share. Well, let me know! Thanks <3too-faced-perfect-neutrals-melted-lip-trio-d-20140701182518407~357804.jpg

(0) Hearts

@SirensSong

If you're not getting emails, catalogs, or those 20% off entire purchase that excludes maybe brow service, ect., tell the sales person & they keep a coupon code & scan it for you at the register. My Ulta stores in my area have all my purchases, returns,exchanges coupons used on their computer.

I oftentimes forget to bring my printed promo code or coupon with me to the store. I've NEVER EVER had a sales person cashing me out ask any questions; they just scan the catalog/promo code without any hesitation since they ALWAYS ask for my Ulta Platinum card to scan.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments