Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/DealsTooGoodtoPassUp/m-p/2052410#M39307

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

That's awesome! Was that the GWP they just had over the 4th? That was super fast shipping too!

Is the pink bag nice inside like the orange ones from last fall's GWP with pockets and elastic loops?  I can't wait until mine comes, there's a few things in there I've been waiting to try.

(0) Hearts

its deep navy inside, no hoops!

(0) Hearts

im wrong! orange inside, no hoops!

Preview of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (sorry for blurry images, had to take them with my phone)bb.jpg

lancome.jpglm.jpgnars.jpgtm.jpgysl.jpgmac.jpg

:smileysurprised:

Be afraid.....be Very afraid!! (and that's just a warning to my UPS Man!) :smileytongue:

The YSL set and Lancôme lash set will be mine. Maybe some others too.

When does this start? I'm eyeing that Lancome set.

Anniversary Sale starts Friday, July 18 and ends Sunday, August 3

thanks!

Being on a no buy during that sale is never a good idea.  I cannot wait to see everyone's hauls and hope I can refrain.  The GWPs during that sale are always awesome.  When you combine them with the special kits, it makes the deals way too good to pass up.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi 'Notnotcreative' - I agree, it makes these deals Waaaay too good to pass up! Hey, that would be a good title for a new thread!! Oh, wait.....someone who's totally "notcreative" already beat me to it! :smileywink:

Womp.  You were right, fever glosses are being discoed. They are back on BOGO directly.

Macys had fever glosses as BOGO as well and they had more color options when I checked a few days ago.

[ Edited ]

Sorry.  I really want to order some, but in the past couple of days, I have placed three orders (7 polishes from Julep, The Siren palette from Sephora and a bunch of stuff from Beauty *online* to get this bag)! I am about to place one more from Sephora too.

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 12.47.13 PM.png

I was so proud of myself for passing on that OH GWP for $50 minimum purchase, then I did this one with a $100 minimum purchase.  It has been a bad week for my no buy!  My rewards dollars had to be spent though.  They are having a sale on June Jacbos foot cream for $20 (usually $40).  I am surprised I got out of there with only one in my cart.  I originally had 3 in there!

Whoa whoa whoa, please pm me the link to that bag!

Sure thing.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Can you send me the link or code for this too please? I used to get their email offers all the time, but haven't been shopping there for a while, guess they may have given up on me. Found out about a few $15 off $75 and $20 off of $100.00 that I missed out on too, what a drag, they must have realized I've been cheating on them, :smileyembarrassed:

Thanks in advance notcreative. :smileyhappy:

btw - do you know if there's an expire date on the $10.00 gift card? Thanks.

[ Edited ]

If you can't tell it's OH

Capture.JPG

(0) Hearts

They had something similar last fall, just orange bag. 

I didn't end up properly using any of what was in the bag.. everything felt quite old and poor quality compared to their full sized products. 

If only they shipped outside the U.S..... :smileysad:

I'm Canadian! That's not that far away! :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments