Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT readers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or decided not to list it.  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

unnamed.jpg 

This is what I got from my OLE HENRIKSEN gift bag. On the right is what I bought (the works kit)

I got a super good quality pink skin care travel bag

.5 oz sheer transformation

.25oz invigorating night gel

1.5 african red tea cleanser

.5 oz truth revealed super creme

.5 oz walnut complexion scrub

.5 oz ultimate eye lift gel

full size acne roll on clearing solution

1 3 step power peel

grease relief cleansing cloths

10- nurture me cleansing cloths

2 oz body wash

I think this is an AMAZING GWP as i only spent 54$!

Still waiting on my purchase, sadly have no shipping email yet and it's been almost a week.  Excited to receive it when it arrives.

I can't wait to get mine! I'm still waiting for it :smileyhappy:

I am so mad at myself for not buying this!  Thanks for sharing.

That's awesome! Was that the GWP they just had over the 4th? That was super fast shipping too!

Is the pink bag nice inside like the orange ones from last fall's GWP with pockets and elastic loops?  I can't wait until mine comes, there's a few things in there I've been waiting to try.

(0) Hearts

its deep navy inside, no hoops!

(0) Hearts

im wrong! orange inside, no hoops!

Preview of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (sorry for blurry images, had to take them with my phone)bb.jpg

lancome.jpglm.jpgnars.jpgtm.jpgysl.jpgmac.jpg

:smileysurprised:

Be afraid.....be Very afraid!! (and that's just a warning to my UPS Man!) :smileytongue:

The YSL set and Lancôme lash set will be mine. Maybe some others too.

When does this start? I'm eyeing that Lancome set.

Anniversary Sale starts Friday, July 18 and ends Sunday, August 3

thanks!

Being on a no buy during that sale is never a good idea.  I cannot wait to see everyone's hauls and hope I can refrain.  The GWPs during that sale are always awesome.  When you combine them with the special kits, it makes the deals way too good to pass up.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi 'Notnotcreative' - I agree, it makes these deals Waaaay too good to pass up! Hey, that would be a good title for a new thread!! Oh, wait.....someone who's totally "notcreative" already beat me to it! :smileywink:

Womp.  You were right, fever glosses are being discoed. They are back on BOGO directly.

Macys had fever glosses as BOGO as well and they had more color options when I checked a few days ago.

[ Edited ]

Sorry.  I really want to order some, but in the past couple of days, I have placed three orders (7 polishes from Julep, The Siren palette from Sephora and a bunch of stuff from Beauty *online* to get this bag)! I am about to place one more from Sephora too.

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 12.47.13 PM.png

I was so proud of myself for passing on that OH GWP for $50 minimum purchase, then I did this one with a $100 minimum purchase.  It has been a bad week for my no buy!  My rewards dollars had to be spent though.  They are having a sale on June Jacbos foot cream for $20 (usually $40).  I am surprised I got out of there with only one in my cart.  I originally had 3 in there!

Whoa whoa whoa, please pm me the link to that bag!

Sure thing.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments