Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website, with the same name as this thread (minus spaces and the exclamation point), to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT viewers, just write for BT only in the post.

I will heart every deal I see.  If your deal does not have a heart from me, I have not seen it yet.  A heart with no comment means I already had your deal on my site or am not planning on listing it (I may already have a better offer or another possible reason).  Should I use your deal, I will thank you here and mention that it was "shared on BT" on my site.  Thanks again to everyone who shares!

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

Ulta deall.PNG

Spoiler
Gift includes:
Full size Soft Matt Essence Eyeshadow in Silky Smooth
Travel size Neutrogena Blush brush
Travel size ULTA Moisturizing Body Lotion (2 oz.)
Deluxe sample Bedhead for Men Pure Texture Molding Paste (.5 oz.)
Deluxe sample Benefit Cosmetics High Beam (.08 oz.)
Deluxe sample Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate (.16 oz.)
Sample card Too Faced Bronzing Wardrobe in Chocolate Soleil & Endless Summer
Packette Exuviance Ultra Restorative Creme (.07 oz.)
Sample of 3-step Nexxus Color Assure (shampoo & conditioner [.3 oz.], primer [.17oz.]

30% off at Philosophy site-wide, no promo code required.

(0) Hearts

Just went to the philosophy site - 30% off code is celebrate and it cannot be combined with the promo code for the free welcome gift. (I tried.) But 30% off is a great deal!

(0) Hearts

Dang, that sucks! Oh well, just the 30% then.

$15 off $75 at Beautydotcom with code BEAUTY15.

upload_5450077545294880082.jpg

$25 off $100 at BeautyBar. Lots of great brands on there.

Untitled.jpg

Urban Decay site has 20% use code takeitoff20

YAY!!!

[ Edited ]

searsdotcom currently has the Clarisonic Mia on sale for $80  I bought mine YEARS ago but I think that's a good price.

(0) Hearts

That's a good deal! I have had the Mia 2 for a while and it still works great. 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

The tarte blushes sold out so quickly! 

[ Edited ]

@misscg- I went to the SiJCP for the Benefit event, but it was as if there was no event.  I had to ask, and I bought some Porefessional I had been waiting to buy.  They handed me a mirror and that was it.  I showed my rouge card, thinking maybe that would sweeten the deal, and she says- well I can give you a choice of a lipstick or the mirror.  My daughter wanted the mirror so I just took it and left.  Very uneventful and unfullfilling to say the least.  This is after last week on a friday night, the SAs told me it was the very next day, and when I get there they actually told me they got the dates wrong and its really this Sat...no offer of anything as a consolation prize. And I asked several times.  I absolutely hate the SiJCP.  I try not to complain on here but when I saw you asking, I felt like I had to get it out- I wanted to post my frustrations after last Sat me showing up and no apologies for the wrong info, but I didnt want to flood BT with another complaint.  

SO anyway, I got the mirror.  I may just return the Porefessional and use it to get the cute bag and eye cream from Ulta.  In fact, I know I will.

While Im at it,Today I also went to the freestanding store to do an exchange and see if they had a few things Id been wanting to swatch and play, and pick up a Sephora mask.  I asked about the MJ black liner perk, and they said I have to come back on the 3rd.  I smiled and asked if the red card got it to me any quicker, and the reply...first come first serve for everybody.  They said it so seriously too.  Now I get it, it doesnt come out yet, and really the red card isnt a pass for special treatment, but the way they said it, and so seriously...I felt deflated.  They had like three old perks to choose form, and idk- just very uneventful as well.  Usually that store is ok to good, but now...I left empty handed.  Oh well, right?  This is why I will shop online.

tl;dr   the mirror was all I got- so it wasnt really an "event" as in reps and fun and goodie bags (which I was told last week was also being given away, but then again, I was also told it was on a wrong date.  I mean, how can you not know its happening not tomorrow?  its ur job to know

There is a survey on the bottom of your receipt that you can do if you were dissatisfied with your service. You could also email CS and let them know the manager needs to do a better job of being aware of events and letting their staff know of events as well. It's not very professional what so ever, not to mention event posters are supposed to be outside the store at least a week to two weeks before and then on the day(s) of the event so everyone knows. :/

I work in a SiJCP and while I didn't have rollers in my hair (That was a call me in the night before and I'll do it kind of thing, my hair just isn't that easy to do it out on the floor) the other girls did, cute little pink aprons, and pearl like necklaces that were actually kinda cute!  There were no goodie bags, but we were giving our mirrors to those that made a Benefit purchase, lolibalm's to anyone that bought, and mini push up gel liners. No goodie bags, just little goodies. Hopefully they'll do better next time!

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear what you've experienced makeupobsessed.  I would feel frustrated and deflated too.  There was not much of an "event" at my SiJCP either.  The SAs were wearing rollers and aprons and had Benefit makeup on.  I had to ask about the event and was told I could apply the new mascara myself with a different disposable wand, which I declined.  The only GWP was a mirror with a minimum $50 purchase. I ended up getting the new mascara, push up liner, stay don't stray primer, and the mirror (which is useful for a travel mirror).  However, I too am debating whether to return everything and get my items from Ulta.

Sephora events are the worst.  I am only basing this on the Rouge events, but those are always the worst.  Absolutely 0 incentive to shop in store.  I'm excluding the Rouge event I attended with Guzelkiz, from that list of Rouge events that suck because that was more of a Perk than a Rouge event.  But yeah, I absolutely know how that feels when you show up to event and walk away empty handed, wondering why you even bothered to show up to the store anyway.

Thanks for responding, that really sux that your store wasn't having a real event and you couldn't grab the mj liner early at the freestanding 😕 The SIJCP I went to had an actual event with the SAs done up in the rollers and aprons and had music playing loudly. I really went to return the Anastasia brow to go kit that was a joke. I went in hoping to try out some things from benefit since I don't shop from that brand too much. I ended up buying the high beam glow brow something....and lemon aid. I also just realized i could have ordered it from ulta and gotten the tote bag or gotten it for free since I'm hoarding my ulta bucks for a broke, rainy day lol. The lip balm is cool though, I think i had it in another shade and my daughter ruined it 😞

My sephora had an event from benefit yesterday . Everyone was wearing an apron from benefit. I dont know if they were handing out benefit goodies but if they were i wasnt included nor aware. But oh well. I asked the girl if they were having an evenyt and she said yes fefor the mascara release but thats all she told me.

@makeupobsessed - I am so sorry to hear about your experience at the Benefit event!  :smileysad: 

At our SiJCP, the SA's were all done up in curlers and cute pearl lanyards with mascaras on them.  There was a really fun vibe in the store. 

My daughter and I each got a mirror (she bought a lipstick and I bought a mascara) and they threw in a They're Real remover (no goodie bags).  We were happy with the mirrors as they are super cute, but we didn't really have any expectations going in.   I honestly expected just a mini mascara or something small as a GWP. 

Aww thanks Tamara.  I appreciate that.  I wouldnt have had expectations except they told me the Friday night before that it was going to be so much fun with bags and mirrors and such.  I saw the curlers and aprons the Friday night I was there when they told me to come the very next day.  Today, none of them had any curlers in, just an apron by Benefit, but no real vibe going on.  I dont expect free stuff, but when Im told as such and then Im told the wrong date and well blah blah, I am just going to put it behind me ;-)  My daughter is happy with the mirror and it is cute!  i saw ur haul pics, loved all ur good stuff you got today!  Isnt shopping with daughters the best, too?

:smileysad:  Hopefully next time will be better! I'm waiting for the big April(?) in store event and I plan to try a different Sephora in town to see how it goes.

I love shopping with my daughter - I think she has better style than me and she's still a pre-teen! My husband says I've created a monster, though, because she knows all the designers, makeup brands, etc...  She wants to be a designer some day and has been teaching herself to sew on a machine she bought at a church rummage sale - lots of Youtube and Project Runway!!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments