Deals too good to pass Up!

[ Edited ]

The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal.  I've created a website with the same name as this thread to share my passion with more people.  If you share here and want to keep the deal exclusive to BT members, just write for BT only in the post.

I've received quite a few requests for my site link.  There is a link to my site (and other great ones) on the following thread.  This is the only place outside of private messages I can share it per BT guidelines. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/BeautyTalk-Feedback/Post-a-link-to-your-Beauty-Blog/m-p/1863492#M536...

If you find something full priced that is new and awesome, share it here.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Spring-Summer-2015-Found-in-the-Wild-quot-New-quot/m-p/1... 

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Algenist users today only sale. They have many other bundles too

Algenist TSV.PNG

(0) Hearts

I know a lot of people who would love this.  Up it went.  Thanks!

I have a 20% off coupon for Ulta that only excludes fragrance, lanckme, clinique and UD Vice LTD. Expires 01/31, first to PM me gets it!

Lipstick Queen's sale section has further reductions. Some of them contain three lipsticks for less than the price of one, or for $2 more than the price of one. This might break me.

Screenshot 2015-01-25 at 5.18.41 PM.png

GPL, you kill me....do you hear me??!! You kill me!!! LOL!!!! Just joking! (But you kinda do!) I'm not caving although I may take a look. But before I purchase any other lipsticks I will first count out at least the first thousand I have that are completely unused! Alright, alright, it's not even close to a thousand, just a bit of exaggeration. But it's a lot I tell you! And I have a couple LSQ's that I love.

I have an angel on one shoulder and a lipstick (or eye shadow or blush, etc. depending upon the scenario) on the other shoulder! Who's gonna win the ultimate battle??!! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Dancing Queen has been tempting me for a while.  Now that the trio is less than one lipstick, I am seriously considering it.

Thank you so much for posting this!  I had been wanting to try some Lipstick Queen lipsticks and this is the perfect opportunity.  Much appreciated! :smileyvery-happy:

For anyone who likes Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb Walgreens has the 1.7 size on sale for $79.99 originally priced $99. They are having a 20% off sale for beauty items this included so the total price is $64. Shipping is also free and if you use ebates you get 4% back. Great deal in my opinion. Happy shopping ladies 😊

This is not beauty related but Mod Cloth has 15% off promo code GOOGLY

Screen shot 2015-01-25 at 1.58.04 PM.png

Hello cute clothes.  Sharing.  Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who visited my site.  I just ran my most recent report, and I am pleased with the results.  As long as people keep coming, I will keep editing the promo codes for you.

Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 9.01.41 AM.png

Thank you!! Your site is so helpful :smileyvery-happy: <3

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Please give me a pat in the back...I did good

Ulta Haul.PNG

I combined my 20% discount and my points for this order.

That's great! Not getting Vice, but have been thinking about that Becca set! Will probably pick it up with the 20% off.

(0) Hearts

I was strong about not getting the Becca trio during the holidays but caved in anyways. And heck they are basically free.

This is my kind of order.  Great job.  I just checked the Vice link I put up on my site and am shocked to see it is still available.  I am so tempted to order myself, so I am hoping it sells out quickly.  

[ Edited ]

Not sure if I post this here or hauls but decided here because it's an amazing deal I got. Let me know if I should need to remove it.

I love seeing deals, and I cannot think of a better place to post it.  When it comes in, post it in hauls for all of us to admire it.

Will do. Thank you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments