Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Today only - online and in-store at Vera Bradley, an additional 40% off sale items. I have the 4 pc cosmetic organizer and recently drove cross country with it...I was in a hurry one day packing up, and put it in my clothes suitcase and when I unpacked it later that night, found my can of spray lotion had completely emptied inside the bag...but none of it seeped out! LOVE THIS BAG SET! Total is $24.36 after discount (before shipping/taxes). Also there is 3% ebates.

Spoiler

For reference, here is a pic of the damage.thumb_IMG_7331_1024.jpg

Spoiler

Oops...I'm not sure how to do the spoiler correctly. Sorry about that!

(I've never shopped from this site before, it's a site where you buy and it ships directly from the retailer, interesting) but Spring has lots of beauty products on sale and with code NYMAG20, you get another 20% off (+mostly everything on the site. Play around. Works on full priced Diptyque stuff, May Lindstrom, but not Tom Ford lippies.) There's so much stuff It's overwhelming! Let me know if you find anything.

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 9.44.49 PM.png

Ebates also has 16% cashback. Happy shopping everyone!!!

*seriously when will all these deals end??? I need a break 😭*

What is shop spring?  I can't wrap my brain around this.  Free shipping.  Free returns.  And they ship from all sorts of different retailers?  I don't understand what the service they provide is or how they make money.

@itscarin Do you know Lyst? Same same. 

I think they are just affiliated and get commission. 

@itscarin I just got my two orders from Spring - no complains. You will get it from manufacturer. For example, I ordered Michael Kors purse and I was sent from MK. Invoice says, that Spring ordered it and shipping address is mine. Only difference - price was better on Spring (it was the same, as at MK online store+ code+ebates). Same with Scotch+Soda dress. At this moment I`m very happy 🙂

@itscarin Its legit! I have no idea how it works but I generally will go to them for certain items! I actually have a referral link for you to get $20 off a purchase of $75 or more, and I think it might combine with the additional 20% off (I might be wrong, and if I am, the $20 off $75 is better than 20% off so that works too lol).  I can send you a pm if you wanna use it!

Odd - looks like this is capped at $50. I have a 15% off coupon, and it takes off the same amount (which, should still be more than $50). I hate that Spring does that.

Code won't work for Tom Ford but it will for Byredo and Kilian... I am in so much trouble... This whole low-buy 2017 is really being tested!

Thank you! Code works on Tatcha, Artis, Surratt, Jo Malone, T3, Mason Pearson and L'Occitane (and the advent calendar is still available).

Thanks! I was able to get my Mom her Jo Malone perfume with a nice discount and ebates. 

BTW- Koh Gen Do is already 20% off and the discount works on it too. Great deal if you need anything.

This is a great deal! I've always wanted to get a couple koh gen do items so I think nows the time to do so!  Rather than paying $100 for the lavender makeup base and the aqua foundation, I can get them for $70 (and no tax!)

Wow, you can get some great deals on shoes! Get me outta that site--I'm not allowed to buy shoes for a month after Chinese New Year, so I've already bought four pairs of shoes in the last two weeks.

Anyway, the promo code works for Cole Haan, Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, Halston Heritage, Coach, and Tory Burch. 

Promo does not apply to Valentino, Lanvin, Aquazurra. 2/3 of these are shipped from Barney's, which might be a common factor? The third is shipped from Saks. As for the Miu Miu and D&G, they ship from Yoox while everything else is from direct brand sites. This leads me to believe that it's not so much the brand that makes an item eligible for the promo code, but more so the seller.

I've been using CNY as an excuse to stock up on shoes as well...:)

ah, just found this!

for some reason, when I added May Lindstrom to my cart, it changed everything from 20% to 15%. I didn't want to empty my cart to see what was going on, but it's either or, 15%/20% + ebates

I'm definitely scared now. Didn't realize the extent of the site.

I started adding random beauty items to my cart to figure out which brands work with the promo code. So far, it works on Tarte and Bare Minerals. It does not work on Dior, Burberry, By Terry, or MAC.

P.S. and cashback with Ebates now is 16% (in case, you need a referral https://www(dot)ebates.com/r/ANITAK446

I keep closing my browser telling myself I don't need anything, but combined with ebates, ok back to the jacket section i go!

Yeah,I ordered purse and a dress and price with sale+code+ebates is unbelievable great. Now I`m repeating "I don`t need anything" mantra :)))

There's always the free returns! Happy for you 🙂

7,684 Replies
testing